It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does: Antifa + Terrorist watch = two hop?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes it is also great to be in denial and ignore the issues of others to feel you are all good.

a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Interesting that a group that's against Nazi's is now suddenly a terrorist organization.

Makes you wonder.

Actually it's a group of fascists who claim they are against fascism. It would be like the KKK claiming they were anti-white.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes its fun to make excuses for terrorists.

Now do isis!

How about those "BoogaLoo" guys?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Yes it is also great to be in denial and ignore the issues of others to feel you are all good.

So if i dont make excuses for terrorists burning down our cities right now, im in denial?

Good to know the inner workings of a terrorist sympathizer is guess.

Thanks for outing yourself and others on this thread!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes its fun to make excuses for terrorists.

Now do isis!

How about those "BoogaLoo" guys?

Are you asking me if white supremacists are bad?

Ummm.

Yes.

See i wont defend them like these people on this thread are defemding left wing terrorists.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Are you even from America?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Cannot wait to see your pals rot in jail.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Yet entirely ignore the supremacy groups like KKK

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Right😒🤔

Can't remember last time the group founded by Democrats (the KKK) attracted anybody to its membership. Maybe in the 1970's?

Regardless who found it the KKK they are worst and have a worst history of DEATH dealings and racial hate projecting then young Antifa.

They haven't been violent, or even relevant, in decades. Not until the democrats started talking about them again in 2016. The KKK recruited hard in the 80's and early 90's but they had already faded out and nobody cared to join them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Are you asking me if white supremacists are bad?

Ummm.

Yes.

See i wont defend them like these people on this thread are defemding left wing terrorists.

But with extreme factions, you see where this is going don't you? Is it a reaction to current events...or planned?
edit on 1-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Antifa... Is a response-reflection from younger generations to Old World order ignorance projections.

Maybe if the old world embraced them instead of try to outlaw them WE as a people of various generations can get real things done as 1.

Such an ignorant comment. They've been creating violence and intimidating US citizens for political purposes for years. But suddenly now that they've been labeled what they really are, you tell us this could have been handled together if we didn't outlaw them?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh this is planned, 100 percent

Extremists exist on all sides.

But the pwoer of antifa and blm is that they are celerbated by people in power, the kkk not at all.

So if the kk riots, [olice bash their heads in and everyone cheers.

Blm and antifa does it, dem mayors tell police to stand down, they burn cities, and the dems and the media make excuses for it.

This was planned.

And who benefits?

The rioters, the dems (and establishment republicans who want to create division to maintain power) and guess who else.

Radical right wing extremist.

BLM and the kkk are each others best recruiting tools.

link   

Prove to me that this doesn't fit antifa... I can't believe I'm actually having to ask for this.

terrorist - a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

link   
Obama tried his best to fix G dubyas issues and I appreciate him for doing what he has. I wouldn't wish these current issues upon he to have to retry to fix. I would hope he can enjoy life with his family now and get to enjoy personal life after having to care for others.

a reply to: Fools

As far as a free world where everyone can conduct themselves as Freemen do that would be a beautiful objective to shoot for were all are treated as and acknowledge as equals.

LOVE nature as humans are part of nature too. Someones just decided to enhance the human ancestors more from animal to problem solver tool worker. And that enhancement in thinking can and does sometimes cause problems.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
oh god the baffling twisted logic, it's almost blinding!

Without even so much as a single sniff of a real antifa, you've invented this entire constellation, this hierarchy, and you've populated it with the villains of a saturday morning cartoon, only instead of the head villain being, like, a skeleton and an evil fish person they're wearing halloween masks of Bernie Sanders and Soros. and it's entirely in your heads.
i'm sure this seems like i'm trying to make fun of you here but genuinely i'm just trying to describe how utterly bonkers this whole concept is and the fact you all take it so very seriously.

I am, like, just as, like, incredulous as you and your, like, puking dude and, like, dudette pals. Literally. Like. I like know that you are disappointed at like, missing this years junior prom but, like, there is always next year.

You now, like, have the opportunity to help readers on this, like, thread smell the "real Antifa" if you can literally muster enough writing skills to, like, make some sort of a like, literal explanation.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So if i dont make excuses for terrorists burning down our cities right now, im in denial?

So when when US atomic bombed Japan and set it ablaze OUR WORLD in response to JAPAN attacking US is the US terrorist for setting our Planet on fire?
Or was it AN eye for AN eye?

You lost thinking I am sympathizing at all silly one.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yea denial...
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Antifa... Is a response-reflection from younger generations to Old World order ignorance projections.

Maybe if the old world embraced them instead of try to outlaw them WE as a people of various generations can get real things done as 1.

Such an ignorant comment. They've been creating violence and intimidating US citizens for political purposes for years. But suddenly now that they've been labeled what they really are, you tell us this could have been handled together if we didn't outlaw them?

Denial post

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So when when US atomic bombed Japan and set it ablaze OUR WORLD in response to JAPAN attacking US is the US terrorist for setting our Planet on fire?
Or was it AN eye for AN eye?

You lost thinking I am sympathizing at all silly one.

Right. Thats what isis says to, just an eye for an eye.

Oh and the kkk, they say the same thing.

Great job defending terrorists!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your emotions deplete your messages.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Try being real for a few seconds here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join