It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and National Guard...shooting civilians on their own property

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If I am living in a zone where people are burning police stations to the ground I am not on my front porch especially if there are 40 or 50 armed LEO's advancing down my street. it is called common sense.

In this case, they were told to go inside. Now is not the time question but to simply comply for safety. That's it. Minneapolis is a f'n warzone right now.

You have had 5 nights of people all over the country calling for death to pigs. The rioters are making it worse for everyone else and nothing will be changed when this is over. Nothing. To bad we never had a black president who could have resolved all of the race issues in America....

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
people have forgotten how to pick your fights, If I am sitting on my front porch and see an APC turn onto the street I am going to be inside before they finished reorienting themselves.

Yea its your property they have an armored vehicle and group of guys in body armor and bad attitude, let them go past then return to what you were doing.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
laggy lag lags

edit on 31-5-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When azzhats no longer peacefully protest and get out of control, the azzhats in power will send out more azzhats to try and re-establish peace, order and control. The more azzhats you have involved the more likely there will be chaos. The only way it works in a society of over 10 people. These protests as legitimate as they are are a breeding ground for azzhats on both sides.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Mhm I disagree because "the police" is also people going home to their families at the end of the day. We all have to stop thinking in labels and drawers and have to come back to common sense.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
(puffed up chest) "Yea, come to my neighborhood " and we be throwing water balloons..... mofo...
(bravado in the air and oozing down the gutter)

edit on 31-5-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
people have forgotten how to pick your fights, If I am sitting on my front porch and see an APC turn onto the street I am going to be inside before they finished reorienting themselves.

Yea its your property they have an armored vehicle and group of guys in body armor and bad attitude, let them go past then return to what you were doing.
How dare you be so clever.. *

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shibari
But the people living there do not seem to be under obligation to stay indoors. My information is they are allowed outside on their premise. And the person filming was standing two feet from their door on the patio.

So again, HOW can this be justified? What law gives these police / swat men the right to act like that?

I'm not saying they had the right to do that, and I'm not saying what they did was right, all I was trying to do was give a different perspective on why they may have done that. Hate it all you want, but there's less chance of innocents getting harmed if they stay out of the way.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
In this case, they were told to go inside. Now is not the time question but to simply comply for safety. That's it. Minneapolis is a f'n warzone right now.

Cut and replace with Covid-19 orders to remain indoors for yours and other's safety and you foam at the mouth
edit on 5/31/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

Who cares what they go home to if they make themselves the enemy of the people when they are on the clock?

*boggle*

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Matter of fact I have heard of it. Spent plenty of quality time in the ME attempting to implement it to varying degrees of success.

The window for the HnM strategy will open up again. Like I said, it will be an opportunity for the city and residents to succeed or fail.

When there is chaos and destruction, the spectrum has shifted. Immediately re-establishing conditions for recovery are what is needed. Without it, you will never get to a place where HnM will be appropriate or successful.

But if you want to, head out there and show us how it's done in the midst of a riot. You could provide valuable insight to many who have spent careers working the issue. Salute!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Perhaps the residents of the house might have experienced a Real Lethal Shot for their defiance. Instead they were spared a Real death with a profound display of what could of happened.

And with this education, do what they were told in this riot event potential crisis. Simple..... if you don't want to be the problem, don't be

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: gortex

Well when the looting starts the shooting starts, Trumps America in action

Yeah really.
So I guess the kid that was shot trying to loot a pawn shop, by the pawn shop owner, should've listened then.

Link:
metro.co.uk...
edit on 13Sun, 31 May 2020 13:49:09 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Sauce

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
They conveniently were all wearing black, but weren't protesters?

Didn't realize wearing black and standing on your own porch saying nothing makes you a protester

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: alldaylong

Matter of fact I have heard of it. Spent plenty of quality time in the ME attempting to implement it to varying degrees of success.

The window for the HnM strategy will open up again. Like I said, it will be an opportunity for the city and residents to succeed or fail.

When there is chaos and destruction, the spectrum has shifted. Immediately re-establishing conditions for recovery are what is needed. Without it, you will never get to a place where HnM will be appropriate or successful.

But if you want to, head out there and show us how it's done in the midst of a riot. You could provide valuable insight to many who have spent careers working the issue. Salute!

Thank you for your appreciated comment.

I have a philosophy that you try and make your enemy your friend.

One can but try.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Hate it all you want, but there's less chance of innocents getting harmed if they stay out of the way.

I agree with that.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

These were the occupants of the house from the context in the video, what are you talking about??

*boggle*²
edit on 31-5-2020 by Shibari because: boggle, not boogle

Add: Oh, sorry I confused you with a different poster. Okay, so you deny every policemen their dignity and rights? Way to go.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

No Idea which case you are on about, sorry, but the call was to shoot the looters, there was no call for arrest and trial by jury

just for the police/leos to be judge jury and executioner something I have zero tolerance for, sorry

Trump tweeted his instruction so he must own it and his supporters must agree, I have no time for any criminals but I would always want any criminal action to go through the court system and be proven as opposed to decide on the street.

As for this thread do you think people should be shot at by random LEOs, who gave the order to fire on that household and what did they do to deserve such action

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Boohoo she got hit by a paintball! They were a group of protesters not listening to police commands, sucks that peaceful protesters are getting thrown in the same lot with the rioters but that seems to be the name of the game right now on both sides.

It was implied the cops knew they lived there... So clearly they think they can look out for people's "well being"... By shooting them with less than lethals.

If I don't feel threatened being outside from protesters or a virus.... The police don't have the authority to look out for my self interests when they deem fit.... Sorry, that's my job to look out for my well being.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Didn't realize wearing black and standing on your own porch saying nothing makes you a protester

It was mostly the noncompliance, but I'm sure the cops can add 1+1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join