It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I have to agree. Religion should play no role whatsoever in politics and the application of the law.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I have to agree. Religion should play no role whatsoever in politics and the application of the law.

After all, you cannot legislate morality. Then I think it just goes to "we all can't have nice things, because the invisible man in the sky told me so. You should all suffer and just give me your nice things because the invisible man in the sky told me so."

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I disagree.
The Founding Fathers made it clear we should never have a Church run state, that I agree with.
Yet, even the Capital Building was used for Church services back in the day.
Our constitution is based on Jewish/Christian values.
Many of the founders were very religious, you think that did not play a role in the laws they formed and passed?
They said we should have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
peace,
Quad

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Before I rant, I'm not saying I've got the following perfect, but I just think that trying to break down what we are dealing with is important when talking about God/religion etc. Don't burn me if I get it wrong here or there, but certainly add to it, or correct it. Hopefully this isn't off topic, as this is essentially the fight we are in. So...

To clarify for any lurkers who haven't separated the two, religion isn't God. Religion is purely a human construct around the idea of God, to derive power in Gods name.

If we as individuals have any power at all, then it is derived through God (or the universal consciousness... however you want to see it), acting as supreme authority. Good v Evil. Evil being taking the power from others for gain (inequality).

If you base your life around the notion that your power is purely derived through your own machinations, then you end up with the idea that you can own and control other people... making yourself God... and this can be taken to an extreme degree.. which is why we have the N W O and bloodlines. Moderate thinking along these lines isn't a threat to most people, but it can lead to selfish lines of thinking and action... stealing, rape, attacks, degradation of others etc.

A government 'should' be there to protect the individual from those that seek to accumulate power derived through manipulation or action. Taking power from individuals; creating a man based hierarchy is the opposite of sovereignty of the individual, derived from God (or universal consciousness if you struggle with the notion of God).

The former (man based hierarchy) uses manipulative or violent techniques to divide people (control them), while holding on to their power as the authority... keeping the common man in a state of confusion and in a state of powerlessness (oppression).
The later (sovereignty) means that we are all equal and have the same power, and ultimate authority is granted by God, irrelevant of what body or place you are born in to. This means you should show respect for all because you are no more or less worthy than they are.

Religion does not belong in politics because it is using, or twisting the idea of God as a way of controlling people. It is pretty much the embodiment of evil. Think Rome, think Monarchy.

Understanding what sovereignty means is key to understanding and abiding by universal law, and any body (government/representation) that stands to represent people should be there to protect that concept from those that reject the idea of God and assume they can accumulate power for personal or even tribal wealth/gain (think globalist tribe, empire).

The US constitution would seem to be a good basis for this, and it is why there is a fight to both destroy it and protect it.

Morality is easy... it largely comes down to consent. If you do something that affects others, then you need their consent. If it isn't given, and it has a negative effect on others, then you're in the wrong.
Groups that think they are doing good, for the benefit of a tribe, rather than the tribe of man or all individuals are in the wrong. It might seem like they are pushing for justice, but you can't derive good things by merely taking them, or forcing others to abide.

Manipulation is one of the greatest evils in the world today, combined with veiled consent.

One subject that probably needs a lot more study is the extent to which consent has been used and abused. Emboldening the grounds for consent, demanding explicit consent, would expose many power grabs, money making schemes etc.
Consent is hidden in small print, buried in legislation and massive legalise, and designed to confuse... but just tick the box and we can do whatever we want, because you agreed to it.

Anyway, I don't know if that is useful to anyone, but i had the urge to write it. The idea of sovereignty is dear to my heart.
If you don't believe in God, then think in terms of collective consciousness, and what you derive from that notion.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

After all, you cannot legislate morality. Then I think it just goes to "we all can't have nice things, because the invisible man in the sky told me so. You should all suffer and just give me your nice things because the invisible man in the sky told me so."

What’s the difference, when “experts” can make up and follow imaginary “scientific” models that people blindly follow resulting in a lock down of countries. Their prophet Neil Ferguson was wrong.

A technocracy is theocracy with science at the helm. Put our trust in the Scientists, in hopes that someday they will reveal all the answers.

Check this video for a background on how scientism cut off real pursuits of science.

edit on 15-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think a new religion is taking over:

Intersectionality.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Religion... A lot to talk about,...God Bless America.
Don't go bro into blind tunnels without your headlights ON !
Give it a try, definitions sometimes just don't fit...

edit on 6152020 by MetalThunder because: How much does YMV ? Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I disagree.
The Founding Fathers made it clear we should never have a Church run state, that I agree with.
Many of the founders were very religious, you think that did not play a role in the laws they formed and passed?
peace,
Quad

Au contraire. They were deists.

Definition of DEISM:

A movement or system of thought advocating natural religion, emphasizing morality, and in the 18th century denying the interference of the Creator with the laws of the universe.

And, frankly, telling someone they have to believe in God is arrogant.
edit on 6/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I disagree.
peace,
Quad

Au contraire. They were deists.

Definition of DEISM:

A movement or system of thought advocating natural religion, emphasizing morality, and in the 18th century denying the interference of the Creator with the laws of the universe.

And, frankly, telling someone they have to believe in God is arrogant.
edit on 6/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

Never said you have to believe anything. This is America after all

Your choice.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So use their playbook against them.

Dig on the names, find the money trails, find the relationships to companies and positions in power, find the links that tie them to their nefarious deeds, and detail it. Citizen journalism is still a thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
FBI surveillance abuse subpoenas have been issued for
James Baker
John Brennan
James Clapper
James Comey
Loretta Lynch
Andrew McCabe
Denis McDonough
Bruce Ore
Nellie Ore
Lisa
Page
John Podesta
Samantha Power
Susan Rice
Rod Rosenstein
Peter Strzok
Christopher Wray
Sally Yates
edit on 15-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

They thought they would get away with it.

Finally, they are sweating bullets. 👍

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RicketyCricket

So use their playbook against them.

Dig on the names, find the money trails, find the relationships to companies and positions in power, find the links that tie them to their nefarious deeds, and detail it. Citizen journalism is still a thing.

RC, yes exactly. Increase Awareness. Stay Strong Within. Awareness comes from Seeking truth, not being fed it.

They set up Social Media.

Notice how nearly all protesters have phones in hand, or are "recording?"

Instagram - Feed. Facebook - Feed. Twitter - Feed. Teeeveee Live - Feed.

Feed: The action of giving food (animals or a baby), or of having food GIVEN to one.

It should be obvious. Those who control the FEED, control the livestock. Sustenance, judging by the phone in each hand is NOT nutrients but Electronic Waves/Images/crafted words.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hah, totally missed that one. I'm usually pretty good for noticing that kind of word play.

Yes, excellent... Feed for the Consumption.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

He’s weak & shot!!!

SHOT.

WAS

Observing. This is NOT a four year election. No previous rules apply. DJT wins, all of them die. End. They know it.

Complications. Was might be Hillary. The Hillary thing must testify, so entry might be blocked for now, or entry is cleared due to "can't testify running for Pres." Big Mike's entry was dashed last year, symbols showed it rejected a Pres nod, but didn't reject a VP. Biden.

No viable candidate to replace the Shot Biden creates a conflict. Dems attempt to shut down election because phony Biden is sick? Maybe. Brokered brings up an unknown weeks before the election? Maybe.

Wild Card. Dems know Election Rigging is over, so if they don't get mail in ballots I expect and effort to stop or delay the election entirely. Which is odd, because DJT would still remain, but chaos is their only hope at this point. Grim.

Worth noting, nothing in The Constitution provides for polarity elections, nor Dem entry. Anyone can run, so any "threat to our democracy" garbage is just that - garbage.

BONUS: Shot

DJT Tweet 5:43:39 AM (PST)

354 = 543
Dec 14 2017 21:43:38 (EST)

One second difference - countdown?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Great Reset

There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative.

link

To coincide with its 50th anniversary, the World Economic Forum has launched a new Davos Manifesto, a set of ethical principles to guide companies in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Davos Manifesto

World Economic Forum Board of Trustees

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Desired effect..end to involuntary alchemy.... Free thinker here... Don'tTread on ME

Post before...intended affection towards our shared history... YMMV...NOt
Lol

Old guard pfft

DRAIN the SWAMP
The ONLY war s for your HEARTS
Peace
edit on 6152020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Judge to finally unseal documents in murder of former Arkansas state Senator Linda Collins-Smith. John Fogleman says he will be unsealing at least 51 documents under one of the strictest gag orders ever seen by legal observers in Arkansas history

link

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

a reply to: Justoneman

WE (the first awake) ARE THE CALM before and during the storm. OUR CHOICES & ACTIONS can still rescue the most vulnerable among us.

Obviously I don't have a Q clearance.
I was tested for a financial position but there is always concern about prison time or lack of it.
Who helped John ny Cash?

I believe it was his "Personal Savior" Jesus that he claims helped him. But in the end, it is fair to say that also he and his friends helped him get off the heavy narcotics.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join