It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This is priceless. From the Island of Misfit Dems.

"But now that I don't have my computer or my $400 or my food, *I'm* a disadvantaged resident and need a computer, money and food" ... is what he should have said.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

I like it anyhow. I have faith in it.

I dont denounce anyone's faith in anything, but when claims like "God exists" are made, I require proof. I've had my dabble in religion, church, church activities etc, and it led me to not being a believer. Im not an atheist, I'm not agnostic, im..nothing. Atheism over the years has become its own religion, all while denouncing religion, God et al. They're the Antifa of religion -- stupid sh*t.

I don't agree with them wanting to take down religious symbology and all of that. What I do agree with is separation of Church and State. Its in the constitution. If Q is real, and tied to Trump -- sh*t isn't very separated. Religion has no place in politics. Politics has no place in religion. People can believe whatever the hell they want, but keep it away from the Government.

A lot of problems would be solved if people left each other the eff alone, smoke some weed, take some shrooms, do heroin for all i care -- just leave other people alone. Your body is your right, and you should be able to do whatever you want with it, and no one (especislly the government) should be able to control what you do with your own person. We are not owned. We are not property. We are we. Individuals, personal liberty yada yada. As long as youre not bringing harm to another person you should be able to do (almost) anything you want. Seat belt? Your choice, your life. Abortion? Immoral as hell, and I do believe that it should only be acceptable to a certain degree. Outlaw it and you create a vast market of back alley abortion clinics and unsafe environments. Same with drugs, alcohol, tobacco, fast food, fatty foods etc. Most people are smart enough to realize that they're damaging themselves -- that's on them. I just wish...everyone minded their business.

Sorry for the long post and rant. No offense to anyone or their beliefs. We're all entitled to an opinion, and those are just mine.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat2

So basically, you think there should be a religious litmus test and no one with any faith ever need think about setting foot anywhere near government?

That's not bigoted or anything. It's also not how that was intended. The COTUS was intended to keep the government from establishing a state religion like the Church of England, not to ban all religious folk entirely from government, and, in fact, it's folks of faith who are more likely to believe in the idea of natural rights as sacred things derived from something beyond mankind and therefore not things mankind can ever give or take through force of law, only oppress.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sleep tight mates.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People forget, it's freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There were 3 up on June 5, also.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I'm pretty sure we uncovered a phrase from an article that finished Barr's sentence. I suggest searching the thread for the post.

From memory it included words like sedition/constitution.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I posted this a few pages back looks like they had something serious

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Sep 29 2018 15:04:05 (EST)
14 Jun 2020 - 17:54:50 PM

Interesting mirror match on 54:50

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hmmm. France fired a SLBM today that splashed down somewhere near Puerto Rico.

The Warzone

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmmm. France fired a SLBM today that splashed down somewhere near Puerto Rico.

The Warzone

Did they surrender?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: Justoneman

God does exist.

Prove it.

I am satisfied, it is done. God exists. NO need to prove it.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

care, I'm pretty sure we uncovered a phrase from an article that finished Barr's sentence. I suggest searching the thread for the post.

From memory it included words like sedition/constitution.

Thank-you! Those two words are well within the context of Barr's past statements regarding what the Deep State has tried, and is trying to do to Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Dry runs/practice for deep-state takedown perhaps.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: imthegoat2

So basically, you think there should be a religious litmus test and no one with any faith ever need think about setting foot anywhere near government?

No, not at all. I don't care if people have faith. Believe whatever you want, but it has no place in politics. It shouldn't influence legislature. Shouldn't influence any decision whatsoever. I don't believe in taking it away from anyone. When peoples faith guides their politics thats when it becomes a problem. I don't force my beliefs down anyone's throats, and I don't berate anyone for theirs. As I said, believe whatever the hell you want. God, Allah, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Flying spaghetti monster, aliens, killer tomatoes, clowns from outer space, Q, anything I don't care.

Thanks for twisting my words though, its cute. 😘

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Interesting connect decode on Q4473 using Chess Moves method:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2af34c No.9605777 📁
Jun 13 2020 21:28:21 (EST)
16f27da7230026b74ebcb6b3867cddbc00f64014201ec26c97c097c0b9e37ff1.jpg

www.cnn.com...📁
He apologized the same day.
MSDNC provides a free pass.
Black community leaders [millionaires paid by [D] party [fly private]] provide a free pass.

Q

1) Note the REFLECTION of 21 in the timestamp... maybe reflections represent evidence coming back into POTUS/Q team?

2) Using CHESS MOVES method, the earliest post that this links to is Q716 (sums to 23=PAIN):

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325862 📁
Feb 10 2018 06:14:17 (EST)
www.google.com...

From the article in this post:

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents – both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine "goes beyond search" by "looking at the 'invisible links' between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events."

The idea is to figure out for each incident who was involved, where it happened and when it might go down. Recorded Future then plots that chatter, showing online "momentum" for any given event.

Now, assuming a bonafide contract was in place, the C_A under Gina Haspel now uses this capability.

I presume it has therefore logged the interactions between Joe Biden, MSDNC and Black community leaders, behind the "free pass" on Joe's "You ain't black" comments. Another nail in MSM's coffin!

Other decodes for Q4473:
3) Post Delta is also a reflection... 19:19,

4) The picture has EXIF dimensions of 512x343:
Q512 TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.
This was Post #1 on /patriotsfight!
Timestamp of Jan 8 2018 22:03:27 (EST) encodes 25:3x3x3 = (literally) Eyes On the cabal

Q343 Bad people watching. (reminds us both sides have access to this tool?)

5) Timestamp2acronyms gives SS,

6) CAPS only gematria gives: base=67, RemDupes=59, base+nums=80, RD+nums=72

7) Other usual decodes link to:
Q59 Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news? Why is this relevant? We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).

Q67 Where did the $18b from Soros go? Why? Can it be used by bad actors (escape, bribes, rogue contractors, etc.)? Slush fund? Did the US gov't seize/stop/track other slush funds that prevent or create risk to operate?

Q72 Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...

Q80 Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.

Q228 USA_leadership change SA_leadership change GER_leadership change? PAK_leadership change? 40,000ft. (8, 7, 6, 5......).

Q707 E5 Terminal

Q928 Angela Merkel Daughter of Hitler

Q1919 Remember, 'conspiracy' friends, LARPS have access to a full stock of 'original' surveillance photos. Nothing to see here. FAKE NEWS CONSTANT ATTACKS. Nothing to see here. Enjoy the show.

Q2128 When does a BIRD sing? EYES WIDE OPEN.

Q2821 Thoughts and prayers. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.

Q3328 DECLAS pre or post IG report? [Comey] pre or post IG report? C comes before D.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Kingdom of Chaz...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: Justoneman

God does exist.

Prove it.

I am satisfied, it is done. God exists. NO need to prove it.

You believe, that's cool, I have no problem with it. Doesn't mean God exists. Saying there's no need to prove God exists, or anything exists, is somewhat ignorant. That's akin to saying CNN articles saying Trump pissed on a hooker is real and there's no need to prove it just because they said so.

I don't have a problem with anyone's beliefs as stated numerous times. But when someone says something is a definite, real, exists, when theres absolutely no proof of it -- its foolish. Facts matter. Truth matters. The last 26 threads are all about exactly that. The truth. Belief isn't proof. Faith isn't proof.

I truly hope you find what you're looking for in your religion. Maybe you'll find answers, maybe you'll find hope, love, understanding, forgiveness, and if applicable, yourself. Nothing wrong with that at all -- and no offense, just don't think your beliefs are facts and proves anything remotely close to God being real.

For the record I'm not anti-God/any deities, but I am anti-religion, church, priests, pastors, none of that is necessary. Religion had caused so much destruction in this world thats absolutely avoidable and uncalled for. They've demolished entire civilizations. They've demolished our (meaning the worlds) history. They've destroyed ancient artifacts, hidden things from the world, stole from others, and killed millions and millions of people all on the name of their God. For what? For what reason were the crusades a good idea? For what reason is Islam and Christianity eternal enemies? Its all the same. For what reason does the Catholic church have so much control over our politics? Why is the Vatican the richest city in the world? Why is the Pope worshipped all over the world? Did God not say call no man father? Warn of imposters? Isn't that exactly what every priest and pastor is? You talk to God directly at any time, in any place, why do millions of people allow a guy to stand at a podium demeaning you for every sin you may have committed, and pretend to be a middle man for God? No one sees that as a scam? No one sees it as they do not want you to think for yourself? Why else would some schmuck at a podium be telling you how to live your life, what you can and cannot do, who you can and cannot marry? Its all a crock of sh*t and designed to eliminate your personal liberties. Its designed to control. Its designed to make sure you dedicate your entire life to giving them money.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, your post just triggered a mini epiphany on RED OCTOBER!

Remember when POTUS was always tweeting that the deep state wanted a REDO? Let's reinterpret Red October:

REDO "C" to B E.R. = REDO Chair to be Queen Elizabeth?

Also note that Chris Cuomo = FREDO = Fake News REDO of real news

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Anti-Bear patrol.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join