It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Great value add steaming!

Just one month early, on say October 7th (10+7=17), would be more difficult for Dems to argue against.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Look at Mika's body language, haha! She's like, STFU you buffoon!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow, the more you know. From your link...

Donald Trump would not feel at home in El Centro de la Raza. The place was epicenter in efforts to have Managua, Nicaragua, made into Seattle's sister city, as a time when the Reagan Administration was arming Nicaragua's contras. Earlier in 1972, relief from Nicaragua's catastrophic earthquake was coordinated on Beacon Hill.

El Centro has been a hotbed of resistance to Trump policies. When Trump announced a May 2016 campaign swing to Washington, the third floor conference room saw Gov. Jay Inslee make a tongue-in-cheek announcement. Inslee said he was thinking of building a wall around Washington to keep Trump out.

Depending on what news sources you watch/read the Occupy Seattle situation is Raz & the Merry Pranksters or something militant or some mashup in between.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think I've found another layer of information in Q posts:

"Everything has meaning - EVERYTHING."
(Q1226 and Q176 in particular have the emphasis on "Everything")

One piece of post information that we have not analysed yet is the:
PICTURE FILETYPES

1) These have all been either jpg/jpeg, png, JPG, PNG (gif or MP4 have been used for "movies"),

2) Look at the left line of the first letter: j has a DOT, p has a line = DASH,

3) Posts with pictures in are in post sequences of 1 to 5 posts; a letter in MORSE is a combination of 1 to 5 dots/dashes,

4) CAPS filetypes (JPG,JPEG,PNG) Indicate the start of a new sentence (Title case)

5) I'm not sure if these form messages over a week or a month yet but not enough pictures to form a daily message.

THEORY: The sequence of picture filetypes are a MORSE CODE message

Another one to code up in the spreadsheet and test out.
edit on 11-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Raz

Naturally, therefore, they take the utmost care of his life, out of a regard for their own. But no amount of care and precaution will prevent the man-god from growing old and feeble and at last dying. His worshippers have to lay their account with this sad necessity and to meet it as best they can. The danger is a formidable one; for if the course of nature is dependent on the man-god's life, what catastrophes may not be expected from the gradual enfeeblement of his powers and their final extinction in death? There is only one way of averting these dangers. The man-god must be killed as soon as he shows symptoms that his powers are beginning to fail, and his soul must be transferred to a vigorous successor before it has been seriously impaired by the threatened decay.
~ The Killing of the Divine King; The Golden Bough

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The point of the mask now is to take away individual identity - to make everyone "equal". To force compliance from many like me who don't want to comply with obvious idiocy. But if you're "woke", if you're the right color, if you say the right words - *cough*BLM riots*cough* - then you don't need the mask because you're already one of them.

I walked out of a restaurant the other day - after telling off the girl behind the counter - because she said I had to wear a mask to order food, but not eat it 20 feet away. Complaince. You will wear a mask if you want to eat. You will comply even in the smallest task outside your home. I'd been going there 3 times a week forever - even if just for coffee. They'd rather I walk out angry than fight the government to keep a great customer.

And you're right - it is dark, very dark. It makes me angry just to think about it.
edit on 11-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm a LURKER lol

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Note 13 masks.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Interesting connection made on /qresearch:

a) Chauvin's knee on George Floyd's neck 8:46 minutes,

b) First plane hit the WTC at 8:46 am.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Agree on that , however there is also;
-- Hypothetical thought,

11 / 3 / 2020 = 18 ( 6 6 6 )

on calendar RED = Holiday etc, but

10 / 4 / 2020 again = 18 ( 6 6 6 )

www.timeanddate.com...

RED is mentioned and ID enough catastrophe is 'Created' arguments against could simply sink. Or be the intent ????

In this day and age who knows ?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

A "strong black man" would have more intellectual and moral integrity than this idiot character. Sorry, Cranky. I know you don't like me but, I truly am on your side, the right side. Cheers to you. You may continue to ignore me but, that's okay. I understand. Whether you like it or not, I am a *member of *your* family*. I will never ignore or ostracize you, Cranky, for having an opinion with which I disagree. That would be uncivilized.

edit on 11-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Armed activists patrolling 6-block Seattle "autonomous zone," checking IDs, extorting businesses

Now Reconcile this Clip

Brilliant. Perfection.

I should be a bit more clear. The above and the tweet below I posted previous page were triggered by the DJT tweet. The DJT twit is the single most powerful thing on earth right now. The tweet has her defending ARMED Insurrection and Extortion and the armed leader himself FREAKING OUT. Just a tweet.

MOAR HUMOR from RAZ's regime - sounds like they need regime change.

edit on 11-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Executive Order on Blocking Property Of Certain Persons Associated With The International Criminal Court
www.whitehouse.gov...

This could ruffle some feathers.

So anyone involved with the ICC to investigate US soldiers, the soldiers of US allies or support these investigations is banned from entering the US and their US financial assets seized?

That’s a pretty large umbrella. It’s basically banning everyone that directly supports the ICC.

Guess who?

“The International Criminal Court (ICC), long supported by the Open Society Foundations, becomes the first permanent institution responsible for prosecuting genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes.”

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

"Some 51 anti-war groups, including a think tank backed by George Soros and Charles Koch, have urged US presidential hopeful Joe Biden to leverage America’s annual $3.8 billion aid to Israel to pressure the Zionist state to abide by UN Security Resolutions and international law, in a letter calling on the Presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee to commit to a “principled foreign policy”."

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

"Billionaire speculator George Soros funds the International Criminal Court at the Hague, which is seeking to arrest Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir. Though the Court is affiliated with the United Nations, George Soros largely directed the lobbying campaign that led to the Court's creation in 2002-2003."

larouchepub.com...

The pieces are locking into place.

Maybe the sell off in the stock market wasn’t a sell off at all.
edit on 11-6-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

At what point does it become a rebellion then?

Should we all cancel Abraham Lincoln for putting down a mostly peaceful rebellion? The South didn't fire on the North to begin with, so wasn't it a mostly peaceful protest of TALL MAN BAD?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Executive Order on Blocking Property Of Certain Persons Associated With The International Criminal Court
www.whitehouse.gov...

This could ruffle some feathers.

So anyone involved with the ICC to investigate US soldiers, the soldiers of US allies or support these investigations is banned from entering the US and their US financial assets seized?

That’s a pretty large umbrella. It’s basically banning everyone that directly supports the ICC.

Guess who?

“The International Criminal Court (ICC), long supported by the Open Society Foundations, becomes the first permanent institution responsible for prosecuting genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes.”

The pieces are locking into place.

Maybe the sell off in the stock market wasn’t a sell off at all.

Yep a big cash crash, Soros is well known for that tactic isn't he.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey folks. I'm just wondering... and this is more a question to anyone who has followed these threads from the beginning... has the time travel aspect been discussed much here? Were there any conclusions if so?

Hope everyone is well.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Look at my edit. I found even more info on Soros and the ICC.

This is where it starts.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There was a very curious incident with a cranky post being predicted by a Qpost, a bit busy so i'll leave cranky to inform on it (if he has time), or you could search for it. I used a phrase like "How could Q know what time cranky was going to make that post?".

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Hey folks. I'm just wondering... and this is more a question to anyone who has followed these threads from the beginning... has the time travel aspect been discussed much here? Were there any conclusions if so?

Hope everyone is well.

I've followed Q and the ATS threads from the very beginning.

It has been discussed occasionally.

Not sure there has been any conclusions so to speak.

Not directly Q related but have you heard of the Last President?

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 11-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join