It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I Imagine along similar lines, hence the reason he has been charged with 3rd-degree Murder so far.

The rest of the officers may also be liable to charges for allowing it to happen.

As to whether or not anything was in his system, the murder is self-evident, no matter the state of the man in question a well-placed knee with force applied to the back off the neck pinning the man to the ground thus obstruction the airway for 8 mins is apt to kill even the fittest fellow.

Hence the reason whether anything was in his system is really neither here nor there, considering the implication was the passing of counterfeit currency and nothing to do with being under the influence.
edit on 29-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

It clearly says they have VIDEO that shows the cops approach the car and that as Lane speaks with Floyd he pulls out his gun and points it at the open window.

Your own video link shows this exact moment at 32 seconds.

I never once said they approached with guns drawn either.

It's here for all to read that you couldn't admit you were wrong.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

It clearly says they have VIDEO that shows the cops approach the car and that as Lane speaks with Floyd he pulls out his gun and points it at the open window.

Your own video link shows this exact moment at 32 seconds.

I never once said they approached with guns drawn either.

It's here for all to read that you couldn't admit you were wrong.

originally posted by: Identified the police would respond with a gun pointed to her face? Because that's what the cop did when he came up to Floyd's car window.

right... Your words, not mine. Now you are back tracking. The video clearly shows him COME UP (your words) to the car window with a flashlight, not a "gun pointed to his face", as you said.

edit on 29-5-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Is English your first language because where exactly did I say "approached with guns drawn"?

Like I said all the posts are there for others to read.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Is English your first language because where exactly did I say "approached with guns drawn"?

Like I said all the posts are there for others to read.

You said they came up to the windows with a gun pointed at his face. That is a lie. Let's see how deep you dig.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Where do you think his face was? Maybe in the open window?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Where do you think his face was? Maybe in the open window?

They came up (AGAIN YOUR WORDS, SMDH) to the vehicle's window with flashlights drawn.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So English isn't your first language then? What language is? Maybe I speak it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So English isn't your first language then? What language is? Maybe I speak it.

Insults because you can't defend your position. Impressive.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It's an insult now because I speak other languages?

Interesting.

My position hasn't changed and anyone can read my posts and see you were wrong.

Have fun.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Do you think if a white 30 year old mother with a child in a stroller passed a fake 20 to a store clerk that the police would respond with a gun pointed to her face? Because that's what the cop did when he came up to Floyd's car window. Do you think that a $20 dollar bill is worth the escalation?

www.youtube.com...

Guns were not drawn. You are lying. There is video.

For posterity...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

Where the cop had his knee could have caused problems leading to a heart attack if he was pressing on the area close to the Jugler. Here is a post I mentioned that bloodflow to the brain could have been restricted, that could have triggered AFIB. www.abovetopsecret.com... Fourth paragraph. I also mentioned he could talk to say he could not breath....but it could be that his heart was in AFIB which would make it so he felt he could not get oxygen.

The action of the cop could have caused it. I heard the police on the news say that that position is a taught position to use, but some police forces don't allow it because it can be dangerous.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It's an insult now because I speak other languages?

Interesting.

My position hasn't changed and anyone can read my posts and see you were wrong.

Have fun.

You are implying that my comprehension is lacking, which is an insult. Just goes to shows you lack the intelligence to defend the words you wrote. You insinuated that the officer approached the vehicle with a gun drawn and pointed at his face. That's a bold faced lie. If you want to be disingenuous this is not the place for it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think the OP probably would have used his emotions and decency if a dog was being kneeled on, but it was just a black man so turn all of that off and make excuses for the good ol boys in blue. Just doing their job saving us from the big bad black man out forging documents, or counterfeit bills.

I would hate for this to happen to the one you love. I wonder if you would look at it with such an emotionless lense as you saw this case, but who am I kidding; this is probably the least of your worries.

Carry on...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

No, you are inferring.

You also inferred what I originally said, called me a liar, twice, and then proceeded to go on some tangent about flashlights were drawn and how your own video didn't show it actually did show; nevermind that the charging document said they have body worn camera footage of this exact action by lane.

Oh and you keep saying I said approach and guns, plural!

So, be offended at yourself or me or me or whomever because it's all here for everyone to read and you are derailing this thread with it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: illusion987
a reply to: watchitburn

Which is why we have "Medical Examiners" and not youtube video watchers to write medical reports.

Your logic is fundamentally flawed and disingenuous.

An action, while not being the primary cause of death, can effect another, pre-existing condition, thereby causing death; therefore, the action triggers the death due to the condition, whereas the death wouldn't occur otherwise under normal circumstances.

I was listening to a podcast today where they were describing a guy who died of cardiac arrest participating in a cardiac stress test at his doctor's office

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
link

All kinds of interesting observations.
What a bs false flag.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: research100

If he wanted to end the cops having their hands on him the best way to do it was to get into the cop car where he would no longer be held by them.

He was in the cop car. But they pulled him back out and threw him to the ground. What reason could they have possibly had to do that? Oh, I know. I bet he called them a nasty name. How dare him. Or maybe he spit on those poor men. How awful. Yeah, he deserved to die for that... NO! NO! NO! THEY HAD HIM CUFFED AND IN THE CAR. Can you guess what SHOULD have happened next? Yup. THEY SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THE F****N' DOOR! Under no reasonable circumstance should he have been pulled back out of the car and thrown to the ground. So, yeah, it seems that he did actually "get into the cop car where he would no longer be held by them". Sooo.....?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987
I’m gonna chalk your op up to you not getting enough attention.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can say for certain, from professional experience and training, there is no way for an airway choke to occur from the rear due to a kneeling.

Again, there is also, no way for a bloodway choke to occur from a rear kneeling pin.

There's no airway obstruction because if an individual can speak, they can breathe.

Think about it...

Again, there's no bloodstream/carauted artery restriction either, because he wouldn't have been conscious for more than 30 seconds if there was.

This situation is being blown way out of proportion, before facts are even in.

What happened, is media/political left are escalating anything and everything they can, to cause divisionist activities.

Use your logical side, not emo one...
edit on 29-5-2020 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join