It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
link

All kinds of interesting observations.
What a bs false flag.

Seriously.. What's it like believing everything is a FF?

It must suck being an extreme CT.
edit on 29-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

CT my b-hole.

Cop worked with "dead" guy months before
Police jumped out of the ambulance and put him on the stretcher and drove off.
Policemans wife identified him as the gasmask umbrella provocateur.
Million dollars funneled into families go fund me.
Epstein's medical examiner is doing the examination.

Yeah, this is probably on the up n up.
Lmao
Do you make fun of bicyclists on bicycle sites too?

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Adit

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

CT my b-hole.

Cop worked with "dead" guy months before
Police jumped out of the ambulance and put him on the stretcher and drove off.
Policemans wife identified him as the gasmask umbrella provocateur.
Million dollars funneled into families go fund me.
Epstein's medical examiner is doing the examination.

Yeah, this is probably on the up n up.
Lmao
Do you make fun of bicyclists on bicycle sites too?

Looks like the cop in ambulance thing is BS.
I've confirmed the uniforms are emt issue.

The other issues are still sketch

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah have to agree with you ...may as well say he died from an undiagnosed skin cancer....+ Covid

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
When someone talks, air has to move past the vocal cords to produce any sounds. .

Not true. I've seen people go into respiratory arrest who could still talk. And respiratory arrest turns into cardiac arrest if not corrected

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Oh looky here.
Not suspicious at all.
Oh so organic.
ton of bricks video
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: phonekeyboardsausasagefingerbad

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

obvious observation :

person screaming " i cannot breathe " - is patently able to breath "

its a very simple " trick " - augght in BSL [ basic life support ] training

" the ones screaming - have a clear airawy
"

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
I don't care if the guy was an hour away from dying of natural causes - there is no excuse for a cop putting his knee on a guys neck for 8 minutes - NONE.

It was an approved restraint procedure. I'm not saying I agree with it, but, the issue is with who ever approved the procedure, not the cop using it. These politicians are always throwing the police under the bus for following procedures that they approve.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation
lollllllllll police tried saving his live ...wowww some brave white man...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So kneeling on a suspect's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds played no part in their death , interesting.

Regardless of any underlying health condition of a suspect such actions as those taken by this officer are not in keeping with responsible policing and should not be tolerated or excused , the actions of Officer Derek Chauvin seem to me to be those of a thug not a law enforcement officer , he should stand trial for those actions.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
www.bet.com...

Well, I was right. As soon as my wife showed me this video after gasping "Did you see this video?, How horrible!" I, being the rational and intelligent person I am, sat back, and reviewed the video without emotion. I saw at least once George pushing his head up off the ground. If he was being strangled, it was his own doing. The medical examiner concluded that there was no asphyxia or strangulation.

This is yet another example of fake news trying to divide America. I just wish people were more intelligent. It was so obvious to me when I saw the video.

These poor officers lost their jobs and are now being charged with murder. They are already found guilty by the court of the public. There are already people saying that the medical report is "fixed" etc.

The police will be acquitted and hopefully, get their jobs back. Believe it or not, this was a routine arrest and restrain until emt showed up.

Whst is quite obvious about your posts, is that you are not that intelligent, and seem to be more interested in you bring right and everyone being wrong.

I do not know if you are just not bright, or you are a racist, or a troll lookng for attention, only you know the answer to that, but to be honest, it was only a matter of time before we saw threads like this. We are in ATS after all!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The information being widely circulated is from the medical examiner's preliminary findings as reported in a statement of probable cause signed by a Minnesota special agent.

The preliminary findings didn't include any cause of death at all, so the agent's report warrants suspicion or caution at this time.

So the wait is on for both the medical examiner's final report and the results of the family's requested independent autopsy.

Interesting to note is that Minnesota uses substantial causal factor, a test under which the court considers whether the defendant's actions were a substantial factor in causing the injury or death.

This means whether it was asphyxia, stroke, heart attack, or something else, the knee on the man's neck for 6 minutes and then an estimated almost 3 more minutes after he went limp and had no pulse was likely such a factor.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Let me kneel on your neck for 8 min and 46 seconds while you're handcuffed and see how "intelligent" you are after.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This just keeps getting worse and now it looks like there is a good possibility that the officers may be acquitted. Personally I think that the charge is justified. The cop had his knee on the mans jugular for 10 minutes. I believe that is how a sleeper hold works if I am not mistaken.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I will make this simple he had health issues that was obvious when he collapsed before getting in the police car. However instead of police even using a couple of brain cells and seeing he was in medical distress they made it worse. he collapses and then officers sit on him for over 8 min while he is dying. they could have easily picked him up off the ground and placed him in the police car in the video he never fights the officers he simply collapsed walking to the police car. This should have been a warning sign not a sign that they needed to jump on him, they didn't kill him directly however their actions did exacerbate the situation.

These officers killed this man because they did nothing in the video and watching the video you see he stopped responding (over 3 min) at this point i think he was in cardiac arrest yet they continued to sit on him and even worse apply a knee to his throat. Had they treated it as a medical emergency he might still be alive but putting him in a position where he couldn't breath guaranteed his death. These officers were oblivious to the fact they were killing him and showed zero compassion for a fellow human being. They forgot their biggest oath protect and serve!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: proximo
I don't care if the guy was an hour away from dying of natural causes - there is no excuse for a cop putting his knee on a guys neck for 8 minutes - NONE.

It was an approved restraint procedure. I'm not saying I agree with it, but, the issue is with who ever approved the procedure, not the cop using it. These politicians are always throwing the police under the bus for following procedures that they approve.

That's right its "approved" and every single rotten Judge and Prosecutor and Lawyer and Union Rep that was involved in crafting these contrived weaponised laws OVER EVERY SINGLE PRESEDENTIAL TERM BETWEEN JFK AND TRUMP needs to be painted with the cabal brush and treated as such.

Approved method or not the Murderer till goes to Jail, we will deal with the people who weaponised those Standard procedures a long time ago.

Work hard ,in Canada we are ripping arseholes out every day its slow going because of the depth of the legal manipulation with plans having been executed over 50+ years multi-generational plans were lain.We need to undo them all now and begin again.....the rotten beestards have flooded North but theres really no place to hide up North,at least not for very long.

In Canada they use thE same methods....favorites being RUNNING PEOPLE OVERWITH POLICE VEHICLES----EXECUTING ANYONE WHO IS IN A VEHICLE THAT DOESNT OBEY VERBAL COMMANDS MEANING YOU CANT STEAL A VEHICLE OR TRY TO ESCAPE WITHOUT BEING EXECUTED ARBITRARILY ON THE SPOT.....AND...Canadian COPS HAVE TAKEN IT A STEP FURTHER....NOW THEY UNLOAD THEIR SERVICE WEAPONS CMPLETELY...YOU KNOW...THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS THEIR uNIONS AND CROOKED lAWYERS AND jUDGES HAVE WORKED OUT TGETHER SAY AN oFFICER CANNOT POSSIBLY FEAR FOR THIR LIFE IF THEY ONLY FIRE THE KILLING EXECUTIONERS SHOTS....THEY NOW MUST EMPTY 14-15-16 ROUNDS FROM SEVERAL sERVICE WEAPONS MANNED BY mULTIPLE oFFICERS WHO ARE all scared for their lives...

MY KEYBOARD IS OVERHATING I NEED TO GIVE IT A BREAK.
edit on 30-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: frogs453

So its your assessment that no black male has ever tried to pass a counterfeit bill without a police confrontation, and no white people have ever had a police confrontation while trying to pass a counterfeit bill?

No, but to state his death is justified because of that crime as many posters state is ridiculous.

And people of different ethnicities are treated differently or considered more suspicious often. I don't think anyone can deny that.

But why are they treated differently? Why? Is it because they are foreign? In that case why is there not more police brutality against Asians? Why are black people singled out? For a darker skin? Really?
Don't be so naive. People are treated different for a variety of reasons, skin colour only being a handy flag [rightly or wrongly].

More whites are killed by cops per year than blacks.
Reason: Maybe because there are more of them, so statistically there would be more.

Poor people are mistreated more often than rich people, no colour seen [see OJ and Smolley]. In the UK a swearing white 'Chav' will get far worse treatment than a black person who goes along with what the police is asking.
Reason: The police knows from experience that someone violently resisting arrest is often far more guilty than someone who stays amicable and that poor people are more often involved in crime. Black or white.

Black people think that they shouldn't be arrested at all for anything or else it's racist. That's a fallacy. If you commit a crime you'll get arrested. If you or someone of your peer group commits a lot of crimes, you will be more suspect and hence more hassled by the police.
On housing estates, white chavs are just as often suspected of crime than lets say students in cambridge. If you wear the chav attire and you are innocent, you will be stopped more often.

If black gangs are rife and you look like a gangster [even if you are a family man] or you are in an area where there is a lot of black crime, you'll get arrested quicker.

It's not 'and suddenly they arrested and mistreated black people for no reason at all'.

If there were japanese gangs running wild, you can bet your ass that you'd get more often stopped if you look asian.

There is a victim mentality that stems from true oppression by some in the past [again a vast majority didn't agree to slavery and it was abolished by white people as inhumane, yet they still harp on how racist we all are, but where does this resentment come from? They paint us all with one brush and some of us do the same with them. This leads to misinterpret anything that happens to them as racist and unfair. When in fact it is what humans and all animals do. You treat that which has proven to be dangerous in the past as a danger. The police do it and so do black people. Both are right and wrong at the same time.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Firewater

Not only did they have him cuffed but he was loaded in the police cruiser and later pulled out of the car and onto the ground by Chauvin. We still don't know why he was removed from the police car.

This bothers me. I watched the video several times and, the one thing I see is that Derek is the only officer that puts on his gloves when he arrives to the scene. All the other officer do not. Later, I see one other officer has his on, but initially, only Derek bothers to take the time to glove up....why?

Such a little thing yet, I'm told that when a officer dons his gloves...he has full intent of doing harm (knows it will become violent). Why, when Derek arrives to the scene, would that be one of his first actions?

Also, coupling that with the new info about him and George working together...it seems to me there is something more here then meets the eye is all...

Thanks,
blend

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Firewater

Not only did they have him cuffed but he was loaded in the police cruiser and later pulled out of the car and onto the ground by Chauvin. We still don't know why he was removed from the police car.

This bothers me. I watched the video several times and, the one thing I see is that Derek is the only officer that puts on his gloves when he arrives to the scene. All the other officer do not. Later, I see one other officer has his on, but initially, only Derek bothers to take the time to glove up....why?

Such a little thing yet, I'm told that when a officer dons his gloves...he has full intent of doing harm (knows it will become violent). Why, when Derek arrives to the scene, would that be one of his first actions?

Also, coupling that with the new info about him and George working together...it seems to me there is something more here then meets the eye is all...

Thanks,
blend

The Donuts are in the Details.Good eye.Had that happen in front of me with the full face smirk and OJ Simpson type move putting them on...the ones with no fingers....lol....this was directly before 2 Leos attempted to walk me into a nearby Alley out of Public view as 4-5 of their buddies tried making People move along and not video everything because a Crowd had gathered on an extremely busy Street in an extremely busy area full of People witnessing the abuse and attacks I was being subjected to...to keep it short and sweet...my ass was grass...and after a long LOUD engagement that attracted a lot of People to the Gang of Cops grouped around me I made my proactive anticipatory move and began vocally recruiting the crowd before they could shut my mouth....50 People were videoing things within 30 seconds....and the Crowd refused to dissipate...I called the incoming playaction by the Cops outloud SCREAMED it to the crowd...told them the 2 monkeys were about to walk me into the Alley and to get it on video.....that's shortly after a Cop had tried o do the old "Up against the Brick Wall the plick walked me over to" trick where you face the wall and lift your arms and relax your body...so they can frisk you then they faceslam you into the brick wall.....with devastating effects...I did not let him do it...he tried...it got to the point that he tried to boot the back of my legs as he yelled to get on the ground which I did not do whereupon he used his knees to try to force me down...I did not even turn around I remained on the wall with my hands up....he could not force me down...and 50+ people were now watching....with me screaming the entire time berating them for their unjust behaviour....so he pulled me off the wall and spun me round passing me over to his Partner as he...lol....began to take out his Special Gloves then started the OJ Simpson Imitation with a maniac grin on his face...and he held his hands right up in my face letting me know what was coming soon....then 4-5 Cops had a BS adhoc meeting and decided to get me into the Alley away from the crowd FOR MY OWN SAFETY and they did this LOUDLY so people could hear their justification....the 2 Butt-Monkeys then each grabbed one of my arms as ONLY THEY began to walk me towards the Alley....yup the good People freaked out and went wild.....now well over 50+....this paused them 1/2 way to the Alley as they turned around to see if their Buddies needed help with the crowd....@ that moment a Ranking Cop showed up and shut it all down In a huge way.....just before I was worked over...turns out I had been "mistaken" for a Suspect they now had in Custody elsewhere that had attempted to grab a Female Cops gun as he walked by her in a crowd....the Dude DID RUN PAST ME on the Street....and like 2-3 seconds later on a very busy party street with elbow to elbow People Mardi-Gras style someone tackled me from behind hard.....I staggered t keep my feet and shuffled forward to do so throwing hard Left Elbow back after an opposite side feint and I connected HARD....and was le go....to turn around to see a Cop kneeling on the sidewalk with another huge Cop steaming in on me at Full Speed headon...and he took me straight down....I did not fight as I knew it was a Cop....immediately the other Cop was up and they both grabbed me.....they started bum rushing me along the Street yelling at me as 2-3 more Cops came screaming up with Guns drawn....this I how I ended up surrounded by Cops and being led to an Alley to be beat to snot...and I was going BALLISTIC VERBALLY RECRUITING THE CROWD ALMOST IMMEDIATLY because my gut told me something was very wrong but I was in deep # regardless....as we see they actually thought I had tried to take a Cops gun then ran... a lightfooted Female Cop was ahead of the Pack chasing the Suspect and she mistook me for him from behind and tried to tackle me….

Ya...there were a Gang of Cops supporting The Thin Blue Line and all breaking the law together...especially when loudly verbalised together for the crowd and camera as they set up the walk into the dark Alley with 2 of them "for my Safety".

I did receive an Apology in front of the assembled Crowd from the Seargent or whatever the old guy was.....and I was given my Leatherman Wave back....which I promptly threw away in front of everyone saying out loud that I had a long walk home and wanted everyone to know I was leaving the MultiTool/Knife behind right there so I wouldn't be having any "accidents" on the way home when I was alone .Cost me nearly 90 bucks.But way cheaper than Major Dental work or ending up in a Wheelchair from some corrupt Cops beating me to near death....I was given my knife back in front of the Crowd then I publicly disarmed myself immediatly in front of that same crowd.... and I got hate looks from 4-5 of those Cops....they knew I knew they had more in store for me just down the road...and I disenfranchised them.Twasnt over..2 years later one of them randomly saw me and pulled a Rockford on a ver busy One Way Street with his Emergency Lights on in his Cruiser to stop me on the Sidewalk as I was just walking along one day with a Friend.Another weird Anomoly...attempted to grab me off the Street...really hard...but it just didn't work out that way.Even had his car door open and was demanding I get inside... their Hats and Lunches were in the back seat but he was no fool and was screaming at me to get in the car....another story for another time.

This is in Canada man.

I know of a guy in his Twenties who was on his way Home to see his Newborn baby and had pulled over to the roadside to sleep for a few hours on a long drive home from his work....to stay safe on the road....he was awoken by 2 Cops who randomly saw his vehicle...they say he did not respond to verbal commands then made a sudden movement …….. 16 Rounds of Ammunition from their Service weapons through his Vehicle windows say that his story will never be told...he was completely unarmed.....the Cops both walked completely.

This is in Canada...its really bad here to...don't stop now working to stop this corruption America...we need to follow your example all over the World.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join