It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Damaged and Looted Property

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: LSU2018

Agree.

I don't know what exactly burning down the police station will achieve but I can on a govt protest-level understand targeting the place these cops actually worked. But the rest of this is only hurting them and is not going to change the police. If anything it will give the police more powers.

They don't care about Floyd. I bet most of them can't even tell you his name.

Here's what I really don't understand... A handful of white people protest the removal of a sign and it's the cardinal sin and antifa is excused for showing up to start trouble. Antifa and BLM burn half of a city down and steal an entire Super Target full of goods, a police station is vandalized, a fire department is vandalized, and not a single finger is lifted. I don't get why one hate group is persecuted while a much bigger one is overlooked.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some of that may be true, but we always hear that every time BLM and antifa gather up somewhere.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Protests in Columbus Ohio:

www.cleveland.com...

Damage to Statehouse.

F'ing idiots. They just want to destroy stuff. Every cop in these cities should pull out and let these mfers find out what it's really like in a lawless land. Those coddled sissies wouldn't make it a day before curling up and screaming.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Apparently it suppose too, but usually in hindsight only.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I just wonder how many guilty people will go free that were waiting for their trial thanks to the idiots burning the police station down? All that evidence destroyed or contaminated.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looters should be shot. One warning, then killed.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good question. Can you change laws with guns?

Only if you want lasting change ...

2nd

Ummm...you forgot to put amendment...after that 2nd...

Just thought I'd help complete your statement...

YouSir

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well according to the majority on ATS you should leave the looters alone because "they are justified".That's sarcasm by the way.

Trump needs to call out the NG with order to shoot looters on site, just like prior Presidents have done. It's one thing to peacefully protest it is a covered right looting is not a covered civil right.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Looters should be shot. One warning, then killed.

blank a warning, they know what they are doing.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have never understood the mentality where people are so angry about an injustice, that they feel the urge to burn and loot their community. No doubt a new flat screen TV makes them feel better.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, what do you know...

President Obama agrees with President Trump. The looters are criminals and thugs!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This guy ...

Retired firefighter, invested his life savings into a sports bar, the COVID-19 lockdowns put his grand opening on hold, finally going to open ... riots destroyed it all.

He and his wife were active in that community. What do you want to bet if they get the chance, they won't be heading back to that part of town? It's hard watching the clip in the story. He put everything into that. It was his dream, and they took it away.
edit on 29-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I have never understood the mentality where people are so angry about an injustice, that they feel the urge to burn and loot their community. No doubt a new flat screen TV makes them feel better.

It's pretty simple.

When a civilization deems "worth" based on "wealth", the equation always resolves with one taking what they can, then destroying what they couldn't take.

One is now more "worthy" in the perceived eye of the civilization they inhabit.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Actually, when a protest turns into looting the dynamic has changed from protest into crime. A person running away with a “box of things” from a burning shop has lost caring about the protest; they are more focussed on benefitting from lawlessness.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

They are burning libraries, affordable housing complexes and schools. Destroying parts of a community meant to help raise a person up???

www.fox9.com...

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz says he suspects white supremacist groups and drug cartels are carrying out some of the violence in Minneapolis, but cannot confirm it at this time.

“We’re seeing evidence of some pretty sophisticated attempts to cause problems,” the governor said.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

By any means necessary.

What a joke.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I can confirm something like that was involved in the Buckhead (Atlanta) attacks last night.

As far as evidence, it’s anecdotal only, so.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There's evidence gathering around the internet that these riots are being coordinated and there are targets.

The press conference from Walz admitted the reason why the cops and guard weren't in evidence in any of the neighborhoods is because they had to pull back to protect critical points of infrastructure because those were targeted by the rioters. In an authentic riot, they go at what's around them. They don't pick out targets for destruction.

Today we're seeing places either closing districts outright like they are in my hometown or putting curfews in place from tonight through tomorrow - re-open or relaxing on Monday. So there is definitely some element of coordination from a group or groups.

There are blogs picking up tweets, video, etc., of suspicious things like in Dallas there were pallets of bricks left on street corners and people directing the crowds to those bricks. People who clearly did not know the areas they were in. People who were systematically looting and burning in an orderly manner. People arguing with others saying things like, "I don't know you. Stop destroying the neighborhood!" Of the people arrested in St. Paul, none of them were local to St. Paul. Weird stuff like that.

edit on 30-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: JAGStorm

I can confirm something like that was involved in the Buckhead (Atlanta) attacks last night.

As far as evidence, it’s anecdotal only, so.

Yes I have heard similar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join