It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Damaged and Looted Property

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

From what I am hearing, it is not the people that actually live in the targeted areas, that are causing the destruction. The people that live there are asking why the destruction has been able to occur unhindered.

I think the situation in Minneapolis is being manipulated by someone with an agenda.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I sometimes wonder about this...

It's convenient that someone can claim the area residents weren't doing it when they don't have solid evidence to show either way. It helps the narrative of getting community help after the dust has settled.
No doubt many weren't but I am sure many also were.

Call me a cynic.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Identified because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

You sir, are an idiot. I hope you realize that someday.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm convinced some people can't express anger without violence.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is all true if you're stupid.

Most of the people in that community are dog # stupid.

How do I know?

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
We should follow Communist Chinas example of leadership/dictatorship to ensure a better tommorrow by bashing one face in at time when ever someone complains about rights so equality can thrive. It what Saddam did with the rivaling religions in Iraq.

Hell, alot less manipulative or vindictive an straightforward an simple then raising taxes.

So raising taxes stops idiots from rioting and looting?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's a genetic trait By now that should be obvious, and if not, their defective. or, you tell me....? If an animal has a certain characteristic to define it, so be it, it is known for that. If a human has a characteristic, likewise it is defined in part as part of its behavior

This crap has been going on since before the 60's Riots, looting and murders.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Unfortunately, we can only make our guesses based on what we believe, and the information we gain that supports what we believe wins out most of the time.

We may think of ourselves as honest, good people, with no biases, but that may not be how others see us. We are often blinded by the beam in our own eye.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Target stores closing in some areas of Minneapolis.

I hope families have alternatives for diapers and toilet paper.
kttc.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No they are not. The action or inaction of 4 bad cops does not give anyone a right to take out their anger aggressively on other cops who may be just as appalled as the people who are protesting.

We have a justice system for a reason. We need to use the system if we want to be called civilized. Otherwise we are just vigilanty barbarians.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Imagine someone you love is killed by a cop and that cop is not arrested. What do you do? You can't take on the police. You can't take on the government. You can burn buildings, you can scream and throw tantrums and hurt everyone around you. But you can't get to those responsible.

What do you do? What you do is what we are seeing. Anarchy.

Arrest Chauvin, charge him with the murder he clearly committed. And end this. A cop can't get different treatment than an ordinary citizen. Not when the evidence is so clear.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Imagine someone you love is killed by a cop and that cop is not arrested. What do you do? You can't take on the police. You can't take on the government.

Why not?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Protests in Columbus Ohio:

www.cleveland.com...

Damage to Statehouse.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It's a genetic trait By now that should be obvious, and if not, their defective. or, you tell me....? If an animal has a certain characteristic to define it, so be it, it is known for that. If a human has a characteristic, likewise it is defined in part as part of its behavior

This crap has been going on since before the 60's Riots, looting and murders.

You make an excellent argument for why we should limit freedom of speech.

Even with your drivel however, I would still defend your right to say it. At least I would know where you stood.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good question. Can you change laws with guns?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Target's headquarters is in Minneapolis so I wouldn't be shocked I'd they moved somewhere else where they can get a better tax break after this.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Only if you want lasting change ...

2nd

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

That makes sense and is a window into the vapid mind of these protestors (who are mostly just asshats seeking any excuse to behave like animals). "Someone I never met, in a state which is not mine was killed by a cop that doesn't have any connection with nor is employed by my community... let's destroy our hometown!!!"

Sounds like those libraries they've torched were no great loss as they clearly weren't often used.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If the protestors are to be believed, nothing has changed in the USA in decades with widespread examples of major protest, so... I'll say this much, the only way to effectively deal with a bully is to bloody his nose and knock him on his ass. Everyday American people, business owners, neighbors are not black America's bully, so why in the hell are we targeted in this fight they have with people other than us?
edit on 29-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If the protestors are to be believed, nothing has changed in the USA in decades with widespread examples of major protest, so... I'll say this much, the only way to effectively deal with a bully is to bloody his nose and knock him on his ass... if he gets back up and continues to bully, next time you kick him in the head when he's knocked down. The American people are not black America's bully.

Exactly right. Remember Rodney King? None of this is new.

The bully here though, is Chauvin. The people are trying to bloody his nose but they can't get to him because he's a cop. So we have anarchy. Laws need changing.

It's not black and white but it's real f'ing simple.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join