It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read my words carefully about protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So what's happening here, are these riots spreading to other states now ?

YES!!!!!!!!! Mostly cities

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Correction..."Mostly big DEMOCRATIC cities"!!!

Notice there's no protests in Cheyenne, Wyoming!! ...or anywhere else in Wyoming?

Wanna' know why???? GUNS! There's more guns in Wyoming than there are citizens!!

GUNS!!

Armed citizens scare thug cowards, really scare them! Scare them into not rioting and doing stupid thug stuff! There's justice in Wyoming! Justice!

Act up in Wyoming and you just might get taken out to the desert where wild horses will have their way with you!!

ETA - Rioting thugs are nothing more than opportunists and cowards. They only have strength in anonymity. Hunt them down like the dogs they are and they're not so brave anymore! COWARDS!! All of them! That's what they are. They're playing the odds, and they know the odds are in their thuggish, cowardly, favor. Level up the playing field, and all those brave "justice warriors" turn into sniveling little six year old school girls who got stung by a bee! COWARDS!! PUSSIES!!!!!!

edit on 5/30/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yep. I have some (former) colleagues covering the protests here in Denver since Thursday. They were hit with tear gas while holding up their press credentials.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Thats messed up, I've been busy with a new business and haven't been following any news, it seems I've missed a lot.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There's a lot of tension for sure. I don't believe the (Denver) cops fired tear gas directly at credentialed press on purpose. On the other hand, they arrested the team from CNN in Minneapolis so who knows?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did I mention I'm sick of this S#????

Really sick of it!!!

Burn your cities to the ground, justice warriors! Burn the whole MF'er down! Leave nothing but smoking, twisted, ruins...all of it! Burn it down! DO IT!!!#

They can talk smack all they want, but not one of them has balls enough to come out to the country and try the same S#! Not one of them! They're COWARDS, and they can only function in their dysfunctional city environment. It suits their dysfunctional lives.

As I've said, I actually hope the police and authorities actually do stand down. Let them burn their whole cities to the ground, all of it! Every last bit! Burn it down! Then let them wallow in the wreckage, let them whine about no services and no businesses! They ain't coming out of the city; they couldn't survive for even a day out in the country, not these coward pukes! So, burn it down...burn it ALL down!!

Then live in your filth, you animals!!

ETA - For my part, I have no intention of doing anything other than watering the garden, and doing things around the house. That's how ironic and funny (stupid) all of this is!!!

Burn it down, bruthah's. I had to actually go look on a local website to even see y'all were burning S# down over in the city. Never heard a thing!! I was watering my plants.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Burn your cities to the ground, justice warriors! Burn the whole MF'er down!

From the link I provided today:

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”

The proof:

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

edit on 30-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah Frey said that
Yet still hasn't offered any proof
Let's see the proof that these are mass riots organized by White Supremacists

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As a matter of fact.. most of those arrested are from Minnesota or neighboring states.

amp.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Okay...honestly, do you believe that???

Or...is it the anti-Trump MSM singing that tune to deflect against the reality of the situation???

So...a nation full of riots over Floyd's death is being caused by some white supremists...really?

Do you believe that????

Sure, I'm sure some probably tried to incite violence, but NOT on the scale we've seen in cities like MSP, LA and ATL.

C'mon! Use your head! Have you been watching too much MSNBC, or CNN?

Seriously!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Burn your cities to the ground, justice warriors! Burn the whole MF'er down!

From the link I provided today:

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”

The proof:

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking too.
There are groups that really want a race war.

I could also imagine, at this time in the world there may even be people taking advantage of a potential insurance payout on their failing businesses due to Covid lockdowns.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If anything, I've always thought you were a smart girl. I'm surprised you take this position now.

Trump supporter or not.

Here's a test...

Hypothetically, the riots stop tonight. Just stop. Nothing. Everyone goes home.

Who won?

Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Hence my earlier statements about burn it ALL down, every bit!

Do you understand now?

ETA - "Excuses" - for the less intelligent readers! Burn the whole MF'ing thing into the ground!! DO IT!!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Hence my earlier statements about burn it ALL down, every bit!

Do you understand now?

ETA - "Excuses" - for the less intelligent readers!

No. I don’t get your point at all.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Okay...let me see if I can explain it to you...

I don't know where you are (geographically), BUT...if people want to burn the whole town to the ground...then let them!!

They will be the ones who lose, not me (and I hope not you).

Let them wallow in their own ash and ruin. They won't leave, they can't leave; it's their life! They destroy their world, completely DESTROY it, and the world doesn't care. Only "they" do...after the fact. Then they whine, and plead for help...because "they" have no sense! No common sense.

Do you see where I'm going here?

So let them riot. Let them destroy everything. Here's the question….are you one of "them", OR, are you one of the rest of the world.

Don't mince words, not with me. These are the choices...like it or not.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't know where you are (geographically), BUT...if people want to burn the whole town to the ground...then let them!!

They will be the ones who lose, not me (and I hope not you).

Let them wallow in their own ash and ruin.

www.justsecurity.org...

State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota.

80% are from outside of Minnesota...

I believe it, because the same thing happened here with our protests.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yeah, this is what I was thinking too.
There are groups that really want a race war.

I think there are several things all happening at once with these riots.

-A race war
-to spread corona more, or prove it isn't as bad
-for businesses that are losing money, pay someone to lite it on fire & take the insurance money
-bigger political plots

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Bingo. I'd wager at least a dozen other groups of bad actors as well.

Meanwhile, there are posters on ATS of all things *determined* to lump them all into one group to out them as "other" while professing their love of freedom and justice.

Bunch of freakin' loyalists to the crown IMO and worth just as much (nada).

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

JAG, I'm sorry, I don't believe those stats!

I'm sorry, I just don't.

This isn't about all that. This isn't about a false flag. It's about anger. Anger from being cooped up with CHI-COM 19, and a whole lot of other things, not to mention TDS.

Seriously, C'mon...honestly you cannot argue this.

Some small white supremist group does NOT start a world wide pandemic scare! They don't start riots in 10 cities just to "Get Orange Man Trump" over some douche cop with an attitude who killed some guy. They just don't.

Get your head on! Seriously!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You're a Navy "JAG", right? Aren't you????

I expect a JAG to be the most objective person I would ever know!!

Just askin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join