It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read my words carefully about protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

We've sworn off that kind of talk in favor of sucking off team ding-dong.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

DAY-uum.

Speak the truth and shame the devil, my mom always said.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Wow I LOL'd πŸ˜‚

Hahaha

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I actually thought they intentionally burned it down too. No pun intended but it might be their cop-out to get out of the case against them. Something crucial to the case will be lost in the fire, I bet this will happen. I hope it doesn't because I want swift justice for George Floyd.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: JAGStorm
Like this agitator who is clearly there only to get things started.

Believe nothing on the idiot box kids.

Tell PLEASE tell me I am not the only one that noticed that was a white guy!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: odzeandennz

No more bizarro than the idea that justice is somehow meted out through looting a new 65" flat panel TV or a new pair of Reeboks.

I have no dog in this fight except when the folks in the middle, the everyday common citizens, get caught in the crossfire and we see nonsense like looting, businesses burned down, homes attacked. Those who wish to protest need to keep it confined to the target of their anger, the cops. Leave the rest of society TF out of it. When they attack everyday America, then they deserve whatever they get, including any bullets to the head they take from those defending their own lives, livelihoods, and interests.

I am very curious what you see here...better still and I do hope you will answer!

If you had to identify the person smashing windows. What would you say to describe them?
Male or Female?
Could you identify the skin color? And what was that?
Did they stay or loot the business?
If you had to guess what do you think that persons reasons or agenda was?

Thank you! I await your reply...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2020 14:39:29 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

It's not letting me play the video, keeps popping an error.

Generally speaking, I can only say I don't care what their agenda is. I care that they are breaking windows that aren't theirs. That's someone else's hard work, blood, sweat, and dreams that the person is directly destroying and, as such, they've taken it to a place where their intentions and agenda no longer matter.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Soros never said that. Utterly fake. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This looks like a provocateur trying to ignite racial violence and Trump saying he is ready to shoot these people. Is this a genocide in the making? God I hope not.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
This looks like a provocateur trying to ignite racial violence and Trump saying he is ready to shoot these people. Is this a genocide in the making? God I hope not.

I just remembered Trump bragged once he could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and get away with it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: stosh64

Like this agitator who is clearly there only to get things started.

Well, isn't that what Soros pays people to do?

So, now I see how fake news works. Never mind the fact that Bild can't find the quote...clowns here say it's true because they want it to be.

edit on 29-5-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I disagree there is some larger government involvement to incite these riots.

The agencies who would do this (think: 3 letters beginning with "C") wouldn't do it without some kind of a 'win' for them. And, historically, a win for them is either money or political advantage. I see neither coming from this.

The majority of American people (all races), despite what the lying scumbag media might suggest, see these riots as senseless violence and crime with no overall goal except personal gain. I'd put cold hard cash down on a bet that 95% of the rioters:

A. don't even know Floyd's full name
B. don't even know exactly where the incident even took place
C. don't know/care that Floyd has a lengthy criminal record
D. don't give a flying F# about Floyd, his family or anyone who even knew him.

So let 'em burn it down. Burn the whole MF'er right into the ground, every last bit of it! Rob, loot and destroy every single business...and then build a great big FENCE all the way around the area and let 'em rot in their own filth and destruction! You ain't leavin', Bro! This is your bed, now you lie in it! All of you! All the best to ya!

But..but...what about all the innocents in the same area, right? Nope, burn that MF'er down! Next time...people might do more to defend what they have, and not rely on Daddy Gubbmint and insurance companies (which we all pay for) to come rescue their asses and bail them out!

Need auto parts from Autozone to fix your run down Caddy? Sorry, Charlie!

Need baby clothes for that illegitimate welfare baby from Target? Sorry, Susie!

Need Hot Pockets from the local 7-11? Oops, should have thought of that!

Cold beer? HA!!! Ain't no more Olde English "forty's" here, bro!

I'm sick of this S#!

Bring it, CNN! Bring it! Run your festering drivel 24x7x365...no one is listening anymore!

Game over!

edit on 5/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And what about all those businesses, right? What about them?

Well, how about all the gangsters who have been shaking these businesses down for "protection" in these big cities (oh, and don't kid yourself, it happens in all of them). What protection did they "buy"???? Exactly ZERO!

Where was all that protection when the SHTF? Where was it????? Nowhere to be found, is the answer! No, those guys are the same ones who are looting, burning and robbing!! How much was all that "protection" money worth, all that graft and theft???

So where are all the rioting business owners wanting the "heads" of all the looters they paid to be protected against? They're silent...waiting for Daddy Gubbmint and the insurance companies to come rescue them...at ALL of OUR expenses!

You see, there are multiple angles to all of this crap, and some are not so pleasant. The dirty underbelly of "reality".

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
When I was a kid this same thing happened to me only it was marks on everyone's shoes!!
reply to: JAGStorm

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

www.fox9.com...

β€œWe’re seeing evidence of some pretty sophisticated attempts to cause problems,” the governor said.

sophisticated attempts - I find that part interesting.

When we had huge protest here in Wisconsin a few weeks back, one thing all the locals said was the none of the license plates were local, they were all from out of state...
edit on 30-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.courthousenews.com...

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Per Mike Hancock, mayor of Denver, the city and county of Denver are under curfew between 8pm tonight and 5am tomorrow and the same on Sunday. No public presence or travel on all streets and thoroughfares and in all public places (except medical emergencies and people travelling to and from DIA).

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Per Mike Hancock, mayor of Denver, the city and county of Denver are under curfew between 8pm tonight and 5am tomorrow and the same on Sunday. No public presence or travel on all streets and thoroughfares and in all public places (except medical emergencies and people travelling to and from DIA).

They closed our mall and we have a curfew too. (Milwaukee)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

They closed our mall and we have a curfew too. (Milwaukee)

So what's happening here, are these riots spreading to other states now ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join