It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Q even relevant?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Oh yeah?
What about the shape of the Earth?
And the Moon landing?
And 911?

And...stuff.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor
I think we should all consider the matter closed.
I have

Youre not the boss of me!!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh those are good things to talk about.
UFOs brought me to Ats.
9/11 made me start collecting and commenting.
I don't think the Earth is flat, but I see absolutely no harm in discussing it

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Knock yourself out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

i read a really interesting article last week about how qanon could very easily be the basis of a new religion, based on things like the dogmatic, read your own beliefs into it, ever shifting nature of the whole thing, and also that many accepted mainstream religions - i think the article used mormons as an example maybe - had significantly fewer adherents as far into their existence as q does now. it was an interesting read ;o

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor

Oh those are good things to talk about.
UFOs brought me to Ats.
9/11 made me start collecting and commenting.
I don't think the Earth is flat, but I see absolutely no harm in discussing it

Seriously though.. work on some threads. They dont have to me master threads. Just get some convos going. Many of us here have a much wider field of interest than has been available lately. Im pretty well getting sick of politics and medical/pandemic discussions. If you make a good ol fashioned ATS thread... PM me.. Ill contribute. If I dont know anything about the subject... Im a great question asker... erm.. asker of questions.. interrogator. whatever.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's entertainment. If people want it to be more than that then they need to get a life. Same for those thinking Nostredames really could see into the future. He was trying to make money. Same for his brother who took over the operation.

I never believed this crap but it is fun. End of the day nobody is going to jail on that level. They may lose elections, be replaced but they will never go to jail period.
edit on 26-5-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Welllll, I've never given much thought to the whole Q thing. I don't follow it, and I've still been able to keep up to date with everything that's been going on, and there have been things have come to light that a lot of people have attributed to Q, but I thought was common knowledge.

But I have a curious set of connections, especially when it comes to political and military things.

Which I think is what the Q thing is all about.

It just seems to me to be a whatever kind of thing.

Idk. Never really interested me.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
People want life to be a movie, and it's not, and that's a bitter pill.

This.

This is my sentiments on it. People want there to be some kind of mystery and grand scheme or something, but the reality of it is that there really isn't.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The world is a chaotic place in many ways. Many people have a hard time with this.
Many people create a world where something, someone, is to blame. For everything. Because random is very scary to many people.

edit on 5/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Absolutely.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Q is for those who like to know what's going on behind the scenes with "Swamp Draining" efforts. My favorite way to stay abreast of things, is the #Qanon thread on Twitter ( twitter.com... ).

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q is for those who like to know what's going on behind the scenes with "Swamp Draining" efforts. My favorite way to stay abreast of things, is the #Qanon thread on Twitter ( twitter.com... ).

ruh roh. Careful, care. ATS has its own Q thread. You're familiar with the T&Cs of ATS, aren't you?

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Really, so you're an avid q fan, care to tell us all what's going on behind the scenes. Tick tock

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

those rules only apply to some though, lets see if anything happens..........lol, who am i kidding, more chance of care reporting my post for off topic and being removed

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Super impressed with ATS for allowing the other side of Q or opposite thoughts regarding, we are indeed evolving.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I tried getting into this Q thing. I subbed a few Youtube channels about it for a while, but found myself questioning myself what I was watching. People searching for crumbs that simply are not there. Spending an hour making things fit. They really didn't fit.
I sat amazed watching this guy fumble and try to make 2+2 equal 67, just to fit Q's way of thinking.

If people think Q is some kind of messiah that gives us 'insider' info, that's fine. Your choice. Remember that crumbs and insider info have been made up and leaked for many years. This is called disinformation.

Each to their own though.
edit on Tue, 26 May 2020 04:24:07 -0500042052020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I tried. I tried so hard to understand Q. I really did. So many of us did. Hundreds, thousands of comments. Guess I am just dumb. Sorry, Carewemust. I still love you though.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Q is the greatest disinformation campaign the world has ever seen.

The fact that so many people are buying into it just goes to show that we as a society are currently in a deep state of confusion.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Are they though.

Seems to me the only people that follow Q are the very same people that lick trumps boots, and they are not a majority, at best half of the American population being 1/50th of the global population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join