It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker raises the 9/11 issue on Fox, naming Saudi official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is it a dead issue or not?! The silence on this makes me wonder if it's like kryptonite, so people who are in the know never raise the issue, for fear of discrediting their currently trending MAGA movement.

What could be driving the depraved Deep State Meltdown™, just a few Democrats caught stealing a candy bar or sniffing panties? I don't think so.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Anyone who has looked at 911 and the aftermath must think there is much more to this story than the official story line.

Tucker is one of the guys I believe more than just about any other talking head on MSN. I have felt that way since I saw a private interview of him long ago.. I do hope those involved with the lawsuit get some kind of closure and satisfacory results....but how when our own government is running interference ?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

If hes not naming Israel, he's not saying anything of substance.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yep. Out of all the talking heads on TV, I have some time for Tucker. He still has to be careful and gets filtered if he wants to keep his job, but out of the bunch he is getting is bit closer to reality.

After spending years digging into 9/11 I do have to kinda laugh at this. The fact that he would even bring up the topic after all this time is something. Trump 2020.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Bravo to Tucker. A man with principle.

There's evidence an Iron oxide and AL reaction occurred inside the towers before collapse.

A white bright flash ( UV light) noticeable on video. This is a signature when thermite reacts to heat.

edit on 23-5-2020 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Or, someone just mentioned a name of an official who was peripherally involved in an investigation and without evidence or any details of their links, Tucker has once again made up a story that is emotive and will rope in the undiscerning.

I was hoping that there would be more information about this 'leak' and its context, but, as usual, I suspect that Faux News is fishing for a story, because there is no evidence presented - again.

edit on 23/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

You

A white bright flash ( UV light) noticeable on video. This is a signature when thermite reacts to heat.

You cannot prove it was UV light. You know UV light is not part of the visible spectrum. Please report those that had UV damage to their eyes on 9/11.

Your blatant false statement in not even in the context or on topic for this post.

Nice try playing look at me on trying to resurrect a dead and debunked theory that has nothing to do with the opening post.

Or did the Saudi official plant your imagined thermite charges who’s ignition system and hardware would have never survived the jet impacts and fires to maintain the integrity to actuate.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

If hes not naming Israel, he's not saying anything of substance.

Sad you would remove blame from the 19 terrorists that actually carried out 9/11.

But you’ll act arrogant in your ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

a reply to: kwakakev

The fact that he would even bring up the topic after all this time

????????????

Who made the below post and thread on Jun, 15 2019

Trying to resolve 9/11
Jun, 15 2019
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. Who would bring up 9/11 after 17 or 18 years???????????
edit on 24-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

You cannot prove it was UV light. You know UV light is not part of the visible spectrum. Please report those that had UV damage to their eyes on 9/11.

Again clueless.

This is UV light- a thermite experiment from Youtube.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

You

Again clueless.

Off topic. And doesn’t answer the question.

Also..

UV light is not a wave length captured on regular video or film. But metal white hot from batteries shortening our like from a deranged battery room would registered on video. Which is the mostly likely cause of what your alluding to.

Again...

———
And AE 9/11 Truth itself said the fires were no hotter than normal office fires. I guess that rules out 3000+ degree Fahrenheit thermite fueled fires.

I cannot dig up those quotes again. Got to love a truth movement that contradicts itself.
————

Your blatant false statement in not even in the context or on topic for this post.

Nice try playing look at me on trying to resurrect a dead and debunked theory that has nothing to do with the opening post.

Or did the Saudi official plant your imagined thermite charges who’s ignition system and hardware would have never survived the jet impacts and fires to maintain the integrity to actuate.

You just angry because you embarrassed yourself with another unsubstantiated claim that has no merit, and had to go off topic to do it.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

You

Again clueless.

Off topic. And doesn’t answer the question.

Also..

UV light is not a wave length captured on regular video or film. But metal white hot from batteries shortening our like from a deranged battery room would registered on video. Which is the mostly likely cause of what your alluding to.

Again...

I found a link you might understand?
kids.kiddle.co...

bottom of page
Safety
Thermite is not safe to make at home. It releases ultraviolet light which can damage the eyes. It also makes a very hot flame that can melt iron. It is extremely difficult to extinguish.

edit on 24-5-2020 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2020 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And you have no understanding of something bright looking “white hot” when overexposed trying to compensate for a section of the subject with less light.

digital-photography-school.com...

I guess you would think the flower and girls’ hair had thermite burning in them too?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Would you like to brake up the quotes properly.

If you think regular video can prove UV presence, the make your own thread. Stop hijacking this one.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And you have no understanding of something bright looking “white hot” when overexposed trying to compensate for a section of the subject with less light.

digital-photography-school.com...

I guess you would think the flower and girls’ hair had thermite burning in them too?

Go to school. Intro to high school physics

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Would you like to brake up the quotes properly.

If you think regular video can prove UV presence, the make your own thread. Stop hijacking this one.

"brake up the quotes" English please!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Could I humbly just ask the two of you to stop this verbal warfare crap that always comes up when there is an interesting 911 thread. It just completely derails the OP and puts another otherwise interesting thread in the garbage. People with real opinions ON TOPIC see this happening and that is the end of their otherwise meaningful contributions. Get it?

edit on 24-5-2020 by charlyv because: c

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I guess you think my garage door has a thermite fire?

Or is white on video / film just over exposure.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I am not the one posting something ridiculous, that has no merit, shown it is only a property of film, and is zero proof of thermite.

Shrugs.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Is it a dead issue or not?

No.
Everyone that fumbled the ball got raises and promotions, everyone who watched the ball get fumbled is dead, except for me, and those like me👊
My issue with floor pans has never been satisfied....aside from Mueller protecting Saudis from paying victim's restitution, it's pretty ugly to face head on🤒

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join