It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time cube...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.timecube.com

has anyone else been here? it's such a poorly presented website that i find myself not taking any of it seriously. although even presented better i'm not sure if it would make it anymore infallible, what does every else think of this?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I wouldnt buy that heretic for one second...

LOL - who doesnt know that if it is daytime where you live, exactly on the other half of the earth it is night time - LOL.. commonsense.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
An entertaining counter-site:

www.dmitrybrant.com...

Wonder why major universities like MIT & G-tech let guys like this lecture? Maybe it's just easier to have them on campus and make their rants than giving them the notoriety associated with being "suppressed by academia".

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Also, the loser guy set his counter at 1,000,000 hits to make it look like alot of people have looked at the site, but if you refresh its still 1,000,000 not 1,000,001. lol

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Roflmao!
great find, thats freaking hilarious

couldnt stop laughing while i was reading that

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I first read Time Cube about 2 years ago.

He's updated the site since I read it last. Now, it's 'New and Improved' with references to 'The Matrix'.

I didn't know they allowed sci-fi pics in the asylum.

I figure the guy is hopping, barking mad.

It's sad, really.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That was the best laugh I had in a long time. This guy is either insane or forging ahead to writing a book and getting on coast to coast am and make some money. Well see. Or it could just all be a joke ya know. I know several people who do such things.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I would love to see like Mr. Squarepants and 4-5 other Godlike entities on Jerry Springer arguing about who really holds the key to the universe, a big fistfight will ensue...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I will give $1,000.00 to any person who can
disprove 4 days in each earth rotation.
It's
a pity that religious and academic word is a
crime against Nature and enslaves Children.
4-cornered Truth is ineffable by man or god.
Until Word is Cornered, all Math is Fiction.

Sounds like a challenge to me. Can we say new ATS game?

EDIT: 'My name is Gene Ray. I represent a Power that transcends power of God.' - Gene Ray.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I will give $1,000.00 to any person who can
disprove 4 days in each earth rotation. It's
a pity that religious and academic word is a
crime against Nature and enslaves Children.
4-cornered Truth is ineffable by man or god.
Until Word is Cornered, all Math is Fiction.

I think this guy needs to re-assess his basics...right back to 5 year old's geometry; I mean, doesn't a cube have 8 corners?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
I think this guy needs to re-assess his basics...right back to 5 year old's geometry; I mean, doesn't a cube have 8 corners?

That totally evaded me. Well that's the first flaw in his theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I hate to double post but this character 'Gene Ray' is filled with Mike Tysonist quotes:

You are stupid and evil and
do not know you are stupid
and evil.

Gene Ray

GOD IS CORNERED AS A QUEER. - Gene Ray

You Word-Murder Your Children...Only baby is born.Adult is not born. Without metamorphosis - no adults. - Gene Ray

Do you know that time is a simultaneous 4 corner square that rotates to a 4 day time cube within 1 - 24 hour rotation of Earth? You are educated stupid and unable to know Nature's 4-Day Time Cube Creation. - Gene Ray

Anyone saying that Jesus
and his Jewish father had
something to do with my
birth, is a damn evil liar. - Gene Ray

St. Petersburg Times is Evil
for refusing to inform public
about the recent discovery of
Nature's 4-Day Time Cube -
greatest scientific discovery
of humanity - Gene Ray

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This guy's a complete nut, see what happens when you don't put the old folks in care homes....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That was the biggest load of nonsense I have ever browsed. What annoyed me the most is that I kept browsing to see if he had any proof( seeing as he says in there 'so I have shown you undeniable proof' ), and suprise suprise he has none. (sarcasim intended there). Why the hell would you waste your time typing up such drivel.

If this was in any way serious he could at LEAST take the time to learn english grammer, and provide some decent diagrams. The ones he gave were just comon sense even for a school child.

All he proved was that he is a total fraud or at the minimum REALLY bad at getting his point across.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It seems very....er fake?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The only good thing about the time cube nonsense is that it is transparent in its absurdity. Anyone that isn't irretrievably stupid can see right through it.

As a scientist, I'm more concerned with the crackpots that actually know more physics and math than the average citizen and can snow a large number of people. An example of this can be found at

www.blacklightpower.com

The author of this theory has a book, some very convincing charts, and even some publications. He has fooled a lot of folks. Unfortunately, he's still wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ahah I emailed him asking wether he was insane and all he did was reply with his entire page as the Email message with the header "Read Closer Idiot".

This guy IS insane!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
From www.timecube.com:

Proving Human Stupidity

Well, Mr. Gene Ray has certainly done that, at least for one particular human
He can't speak English, he can't understand basic science, and he has way too much time on his hands. I wasted 30 seconds of my life on that guy's website, and I want it back!

[edit on 14-3-2005 by DragonsDemesne] (edit was to fix italics, i forgot to turn it off after the quote and it italicized the whole thing)

[edit on 14-3-2005 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hehe yeah, I've heard of it. It was my first post here on ATS --

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those were the good ol' days, screwin' with people

Read through it, some members contacted the guy who did the website and got some interesting responses. Long story short, I think the guy is schitsophrenic, and is a little...deluded.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
That guy from blacklightpower has indeed a website that looks very legit and the theory itselve sounds persuasive, in fact the hydrino theory looks an awfull lot like releasing energy from Hafnium-178.

This is either good news for the Hydrino theory, or very bad news for the Hafnium theory

top topics

<<   2 >>

join