It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Corona Virus affects fertility.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What if you did get it and can still "breed?"

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Damn, I am sixty four, got fixed when I was thirty five....does this mean I have to start using a condom again?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Retarded frog-squirrels babies... everyone knows THAT...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, Mr. Jones. The damage to your testes is irreversible and the antibodies you developed make you vulnerable to re-infection."

"I beat it once, I can beat it again."

"Yeah, about that. Most men who survive a re-infection lose all sexual function. Also, just playing with it will be extremely painful."

"How painful?"

"It's going to feel like your humping a microwave oven."

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: carewemust

"I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, Mr. Jones. The damage to your testes is irreversible and the antibodies you developed make you vulnerable to re-infection."

"I beat it once, I can beat it again."

"Yeah, about that. Most men who survive a re-infection lose all sexual function. Also, just playing with it will be extremely painful."

"How painful?"

"It's going to feel like your humping a microwave oven."

And to most men.. it wouldnt even matter. My husband would say : Microwave oven.. big whoop. Thats why God made ice.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I've humped worse ┐(´ー`)┌

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Ever see a hot dog go a full minute in a 1200 watt microwave? Yeah. *shivers*

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Men with higher levels of estrogen have a higher success rate of survival. Those with lower died, (this is why females were more resistant). So in short if your testerone is high you die. Those with lower levels survive.

So ask yourself does that mean it is taking out breeding stock for more feminine males? Which offers lower birth rates overall.

That WILL have an effect on fertility levels either way you look at it. Even if it doesn't kill off fertility in all males.

edit on 13-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: BlackArrow

The movie Children of Men has entered the chat.

Bill Gates likes this.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

This!

High testosterone has been linked to higher mortality, not lower. So this virus will indirectly effect fertility.

However, I believe the links are anecdotal, so there’s room for another factor to be at work, rather than testosterone directly exacerbating the infection. So much is still unknown.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Vaccines, HPV in particular have been known to cause infertility.
I have been wondering if they could be using Covid-19 as a cover for vaccine damage.

Vaccines Can Cause Infertility

My interest in the subject began after it was reported that the Japanese government had decided to withdraw its support for the HPV vaccine schedule. This decision came after the government received approximately 2000 reports from women and girls suffering adverse reactions, including long-term pain, numbness, paralysis and infertility. [1]

Although the cause is unknown in 90% of cases, the remaining chief identifiable causes of this condition were excluded. Premature ovarian failure was then notified as a possible adverse event following this vaccination. The young woman was counselled regarding preservation of bone density, reproductive implications and relevant follow-up. This event could hold potential implications for population health and prompts further inquiry.” [2]

Between 2007 and 2014 - 60% of the women who did not have the shot have become pregnant whereas only 35% of the ones that did receive it have become pregnant..... according to this article:

HPV Vaccination and Fertility | News-Medical
www.news-medical.net...

edit on 14-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadys321
I hope we are looking at birth success/failure rate in the last few months compared to the normal threshold..

They are, on average 3 out of 4 pregnancies fail before even being known. Out of those 20% don't make it to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks 90% of pregnancies make it to term.

Currently spontaneous abortion rates after 12 weeks have skyrocketed. They haven't released that statistical number yet.

However, when you consider the males predicament as well. High testosterone = better sperm count. = Deadlier reactions to CV.
Lower testosterone = poor sperm counts = more likely to recover.

Looking at those statistics (why women have a higher survival rate against viruses across the board, and males with higher estrogen levels). You can see no matter what is done the population will suffer.

But the rates for already pregnant women miscarrying has skyrocketed to the point they have stopped all IVF and uvf treatment which range between 16-30,000 a cycle. Because it is literally a no win right now despite it being one on one with less then 30minutes face up in a chair for harvest, or 5 minutes for the injection. With PPE in hand due to other diseases.

That they literally shut down the biggest money maker next to cancer and death. (To give you an idea.. the average woman spends over $50,000(not including, actual supervision, medication, sperm wash, or outside uterus fertilization. Not to be confused with the actual process of putting both in a woman.. the ouf is actually delayed and maintained for up to a week to make sure an embryo is viable before injection.. this adds a huge cost factor but increases odds by up to 40%) for two cycles on a 1 out of 4 chance of becoming pregnant.. Based on age, damages, hormone treatments if needed etc, which all adds to that cost. Most of them should they have chosen to walk away, they would of left with a 250k-300k river or beach front by the time they do conceive. But on average the amount they spend is enough to send a kid through law or medical school three times over.

This is one of the reasons why, controlling fertility has been a goal of elites for a very very long time.

edit on 14-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Your rates of miscarriage is higher, so even if you do get pregnant or get someone pregnant the chances of them losing the baby are very high.

They won't know how it affects the fetus in surviving pregnancies for another 6-8 months. Because of development stages of the first 12 weeks. But my guess is higher rates of down syndrome and other abnormalities, or deformations.

It wouldn't be the first time a virus has caused deformed children. (Zeke, etc).

Or a virus made offspring sterile.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Observationalist

Vaccines, HPV in particular have been known to cause infertility.
I have been wondering if they could be using Covid-19 as a cover for vaccine damage.

Vaccines Can Cause Infertility

My interest in the subject began after it was reported that the Japanese government had decided to withdraw its support for the HPV vaccine schedule. This decision came after the government received approximately 2000 reports from women and girls suffering adverse reactions, including long-term pain, numbness, paralysis and infertility. [1]

Although the cause is unknown in 90% of cases, the remaining chief identifiable causes of this condition were excluded. Premature ovarian failure was then notified as a possible adverse event following this vaccination. The young woman was counselled regarding preservation of bone density, reproductive implications and relevant follow-up. This event could hold potential implications for population health and prompts further inquiry.” [2]

Between 2007 and 2014 - 60% of the women who did not have the shot have become pregnant whereas only 35% of the ones that did receive it have become pregnant..... according to this article:

HPV Vaccination and Fertility | News-Medical
www.news-medical.net...

Your right on target, you should check out big reveal to see who is behind vaccines and infertility. (Use my profile to access it).

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

This!

High testosterone has been linked to higher mortality, not lower. So this virus will indirectly effect fertility.

However, I believe the links are anecdotal, so there’s room for another factor to be at work, rather than testosterone directly exacerbating the infection. So much is still unknown.

That's what I have said, it's killing higher testosterone. It was someone else who said reverse. It's why women have higher survival rates. As well as more feminine males with lower sperm counts which already reduce their chances to conceive.

As males are actually 60% to why couples can't conceive. But it's usually blamed on the women. (Reminds me of handmaids take tbh). Simply bad diet of mountain dew, yellow food dye, and a life time overheating, bad underwear and abusing their junk. (Aka nut punch etc)

Whoa I just thought about that a bit more.. x x Gileade science.. (they are working on a vaccine, but in the show they cause a roundup of women screening for fertility then force them to be breeding stock) virus, infertility... Mind blown x.x..

I swear that better not be our future..

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

All your links reference this:

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

That article is from February? It's the middle of May with almost 4.5 million cases world wide.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

All your links reference this:

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

That article is from February? It's the middle of May with almost 4.5 million cases world wide.

Until you realize anything claiming facts gets taken down unless it is first approved by Google, Facebook and a handful of others.

The article from February is mentioned because reproductive studies are LAST on a list of tests for any new virus. That was why I said read it and pointed it out.

In short that article states that they have been researching the virus a loooot longer. Possibly 6-7 months before we even considered closing the borders.

Scientist when they study a virus. It goes like this:

Spreadability(how fast it spreads from one to another, first sign of symptoms), survivability(surface/air/water), temp ranges (climate)

Then it looks at
(Heart, lungs, brain, eyes, ears, skin, joints, then finally reproduction).

Reproduction studies are considered last, because the body can shut down a reproductive system on its own if it's not a safe environment(high stress, no food, etc). So it takes more time to get valuable results after going through other causes of infertility...

That is why I said it was weird and out of place.

For US studies we are still studying the effect it has on the brain, lungs and heart. We haven't even started studying the reproductive system. For that information we have to rely on other countries. Aka your peer reviews, which will be retested by our labs later on and confirmed.

Via observation and repeated results. Once our department goes over the data, they will do a mass study. Then after a large group of 100-300 people get studied they will confirm other lab results.

It's how it's always worked.

We are in a round of Texas Holdem right now everyone is still placing their bets but they all see the first 3 cards. We have to wait til the game is over to see everything.
edit on 17-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

"which overheats the testicles"

Sorry but that made me go Beavis & Butthead instantly

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm dissapointed. I was hoping for 100% infertile rate even in asymptomatic cases. Breeding shouldn't be universal right and if it would become available only via medical procedures this planet would be a much better place.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join