It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Corona Virus affects fertility.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please read if only this link, a fertility study back in February 19! If that's not screaming at you.. Idk what will..

www.taiwannews.com.tw...
(Study from back in February! W@W, that far into research already!)

There may not be a lot of information about the novel coronavirus and fertility, specifically, but “we know quite a lot about viruses, flus, and male infertility,” explains Legacy advisor and reproductive urologist Dr. Paul Turek. “Seasonal flus are known to reduce male fertility… We think that it’s due to the fever associated with the illness, which overheats the testicles.”

www.givelegacy.com...

www.covid-19facts.com...

www.newsweek.com/chinese-scientists-coronavirus-male-fertility-1488235%3famp=1

6abc.com...
(Wait it out)

Adverse outcomes such as miscarriage and preterm birth have been reported in women infected with COVID-19 during pregnancy, but the data are limited, and it is not clear that these outcomes were related to maternal infection. It is also unclear if COVID-19 can cross the placenta and infect the fetus.

www.pennmedicine.org...

m.health24.com...

Male reproductive system also affected
Besides kidney health, the paper states that male reproductive systems are especially vulnerable to Covid-19 infection. This has to do with dramatic changes in the sex hormones that have been observed in some patients with Covid-19.

This may lead to impaired function of the testes (gonadal function impairment
m.health24.com...

www.thailandmedical.news...!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patient s-infertile

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that certain males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease might likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.

To answer anyone's question why they don't just nuke us or use extreme means of control. Answer is simple. 1 damages where they live, 2 causes protest and guns to their head, 3. It's easier to be discreet by using disasters as a cover.. since it happens so much anyway. So why cause billions of damage when you can reduce numbers through cheaper means?

Pick your source.. enjoy. (Unscreened bulk list)
www.bionews.org.uk...
(Unproven link removed because now proven)

www.globaltimes.cn...

www.forbes.com...

www.techtimes.com... m
Men freeze sperm on fear of infertility

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you want to read more of my posts check out big reveal, and measles to fight Covid post.
edit on 13-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: Moved urgent link up

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That probably explains why Pelosi and Bill Gates want to hire an Army of trackers to test everyone. It isn't about who has it but who doesn't have it and can still breed.

Sounds crazy, but thats how demented and sick these demons are. Prove me wrong. Just listen to Bill Gates and his BS on depopulation. It's written on the Georgia guide stones for Christs sake.

The chosen bloodlines want us dead.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That probably explains why Pelosi and Bill Gates want to hire an Army of trackers to test everyone. It isn't about who has it but who doesn't have it and can still breed.

Sounds crazy, but thats how demented and sick these demons are. Prove me wrong. Just listen to Bill Gates and his BS on depopulation. It's written on the Georgia guide stones for Christs sake.

The chosen bloodlines want us dead.

I didn't think about that, good catch. That makes total sense. If you read the big reveal you will see a handful of connections. I have been saying about depop efforts. Granted I got a lot of trash talk by trolls, but pages 1-6-7 have hundreds of sources.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Its a chicken or the egg issue.

The most recent study says its low testosterone that causes one to be more likely to suffer more severely from covid. That would mean fertility issues were already there to begin with.

WHo the heck knows anymore...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

The most recent study says its low testosterone that causes one to be more likely to suffer more severely from covid. That would mean fertility issues were already there to begin with.

Yeah just keep in mind fertility issues effected 1 in 8 people(which is more then total death rates combined). So if it goes higher then that. It will be observed and proven fact by everyone.

The thing that got me most is they started studying this back in February. This was before we even got the genome.. or any of the actual data let alone the shut down.. usually fertility studies come way after everything else.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Yeah just keep in mind fertility issues effected 1 in 8 people(which is more then total death rates combined). So if it goes higher then that. It will be observed and proven fact by everyone.

Yep.. thats why it shouldnt be claimed as "confirmed" just yet. Ive seen "facts" change quite a bit so far.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Yep.. thats why it shouldnt be claimed as "confirmed" just yet. Ive seen "facts" change quite a bit so far.

No it's been confirmed that it does, they just won't know the scale until later. Like most people don't know they are infertile until they try. Which can take up to a year within itself to be tested for infertility.

So these statistics will be coming only from those that have previous offspring. Which will leave out the 1 in 8 as a whole.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There is no doubt fertility issues were there to begin with. Male testicles are not designed to be hugged tight to the body, yet look at the underwear men wear today. Look at the amount of men who wear pants that have their nuggets pressed so tight to their body that they suffocate. Not even getting into the chemicals in our food that attack the male reproductive system.

Just listen to the elitist who rule over us and their stance on population and there is no doubt they want us either dead or so damned stupid we will do what they say for fake meat taco......

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Study out of Germany found low levels of both testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in men who were in ICU.. 2/3 of them. Those 2 hormones regulate immune response and was proven that being initially low in those then catching covid made them more likely to suffer the effects of cytokine storm.. and require respiratory aid.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The movie Children of Men has entered the chat.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Study out of Germany found low levels of both testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in men who were in ICU.. 2/3 of them. Those 2 hormones regulate immune response and was proven that being initially low in those then catching covid made them more likely to suffer the effects of cytokine storm.. and require respiratory aid.

I'm wondering if the testosterone levels were low due to the virus or because they were old and would naturally have lower levels? I ask because I'm thinking 2/3 of the men in ICU would be elderly men, but I could be wrong about that because I haven't really paid attention to Germany's stats.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I'm wondering if the testosterone levels were low due to the virus or because they were old and would naturally have lower levels? I ask because I'm thinking 2/3 of the men in ICU would be elderly men, but I could be wrong about that because I haven't really paid attention to Germany's stats.

I dont recall. But when the OP said confirmed.. I just know several things were already being spoken about if it was the virus or they were already low in sex hormones. Itsbeen a back and forth thing and I was simply cautioning against saying anything is confirmed about it being the cause or the effect just yet.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Now this is ATS worthy!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I dont recall. But when the OP said confirmed.. I just know several things were already being spoken about if it was the virus or they were already low in sex hormones. Itsbeen a back and forth thing and I was simply cautioning against saying anything is confirmed about it being the cause or the effect just yet.

Yeah, it's a little too early to know one way or the other I guess. It does have me curious about it now. If I'm having insomnia later investigating the study will give me something to do. Glad you brought it up!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yeah, it's a little too early to know one way or the other I guess. It does have me curious about it now. If I'm having insomnia later investigating the study will give me something to do. Glad you brought it up!

Im pretty sure it was in Hamburg but Ive read so many things lately.. who knows. It was for sure in Germany though and one of the Virologists who conducted the study was a Professor Gabriel. He has shared a lot of information in the last few months.. which is nice

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hope we are looking at birth success/failure rate in the last few months compared to the normal threshold..

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Vaccines, HPV in particular have been known to cause infertility.
I have been wondering if they could be using Covid-19 as a cover for vaccine damage.

Vaccines Can Cause Infertility

My interest in the subject began after it was reported that the Japanese government had decided to withdraw its support for the HPV vaccine schedule. This decision came after the government received approximately 2000 reports from women and girls suffering adverse reactions, including long-term pain, numbness, paralysis and infertility. [1]

Although the cause is unknown in 90% of cases, the remaining chief identifiable causes of this condition were excluded. Premature ovarian failure was then notified as a possible adverse event following this vaccination. The young woman was counselled regarding preservation of bone density, reproductive implications and relevant follow-up. This event could hold potential implications for population health and prompts further inquiry.” [2]

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hospital people are overworked and need a break. Fewer baby deliveries will help in that regard.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadys321
I hope we are looking at birth success/failure rate in the last few months compared to the normal threshold..

We'd have to look back at that in a year or so I bet. Most all of these initial studies will be changed in a year or 2. Theyre publishing premature things for job security. LOL! Gotta keep that funding dolla coming in.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is quite well know relation between fertility--Vitamin D--Testosterone

For TT there is a optimal range of vitamin D where it effects TT levels

What they have done around World with the hysteria? lockdows and stay home orders...well that mean less sun , less vitamin D .

Also several medications effect Vitamin D levels.....what they give to patients to covid patients ? could it cause lower vitamin D levels.

Low vitamin D levels are also linked to kidney problems, and i think there is some connection also with testosterone and kidneys

Some people had allready mediactions before codid that can alter vitamin D levels, so after they become sick ,stay inside more without sun and maybe take more medications their vitamin D levels can dive to dangerous levels.....mayve body also depletes vitamin D more when have infection/inflammation.

Sun is the cheapest medication to covid , it`s 100% free . And they have done totally wrong to not say to people go get more sun..

Note: too much vitamin D can also cause kidney damage, so dont go nuts with supplementin it , there is optimal range ...low and too high is not good .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join