It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When your already getting calls to tone it down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So I take the 4th very seriously.
I go all out and spend way too much on things that go boom. This yearI am planning on sending a drone up to record and live stream the event and also blow it up!
My neighbors are all ready sending texts begging that I do not “go big or go home”.
Imma go big dude. And I mean real big. Over 3K is going to be spent I may even do something that will definitely have my ass putt in jail.
But zero harm will come to others
At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I go all out and spend way too much on things that go boom. This yearI am planning on sending a drone up to record and live stream the event and also blow it up!
My neighbors are all ready sending texts begging that I do not “go big or go home”.
Imma go big dude. And I mean real big. Over 3K is going to be spent I may even do something that will definitely have my ass putt in jail.
At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

I used to have a friend that had a friend that had a friend that could get me commercial stuff(12" mortars and such). Spendy, but fun.

The key was to bring all of it over to a friends house and light it off there........

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

Fireworks carry the corona virus. They spread the corona virus.

They must be BANNED!!!

No public displays of patriotism will be tolerated!

Personally owned drones also carry corona virus... They are also BANNED!

Revelry that isn't government sponsored... BANNED!

That's what you have to look forward to.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

I used to have a friend that had a friend that had a friend that could get me commercial stuff(12" mortars and such). Spendy, but fun.

The key was to bring all of it over to a friends house and light it off there........

Ummmm some of these may not be legal..... but when they go i5 won’t matter too much.
I plan on having my drone filming the entire thing. Then I’ll land it and replace the battery.,then set it on its way and blow it up with everyone wearing glasses!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Screw any ban man.
They won’t stop me!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

Let me join in! I regularly spend thousands on fireworks as well. Together we can make it biggerer and betterer.

I'll put my drone up in the air too, but I don't think I wanna blow mine up lol.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

You never truly appreciate the blast radius of a mortar until you light one and chuck it like a grenade.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There are Vets with post traumatic stress disorder and also some animals that are terribly frightened by such things, Bad idea.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

At this point IDGAF.
Happy 4th people!
MAGA

Fireworks carry the corona virus. They spread the corona virus.

They must be BANNED!!!

No public displays of patriotism will be tolerated!

Personally owned drones also carry corona virus... They are also BANNED!

Revelry that isn't government sponsored... BANNED!

That's what you have to look forward to.

Yeah in CO they have been banned for years...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You would never know how much money these country folks have until you live here in the month of July. I am dead serious when I say there were fireworks going off for 6 hours straight in all directions. Luckily we are by a lot of water so fire risk is low.

It’s your $ if fireworks make you happy, go for it. & it is actually something you can enjoy while social distancing

edit on 2-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

if you get thrown into jail I hope nobody putts your ass

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Dude, i am all about fireworks and a bonfire. Screw your pets, screw your heart condition, ima gonna light some snip on fire!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Imma go big, And I mean real big.

You'll be allowed a party popper made from an old toilet paper roll and you will like it .

edit on 2-5-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It's nice to have neighbors that care enough to motivate you to become the best that you can be.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ummm...dude...the 4th of July is like...two months away...

YouSir

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hello "allaroundyou".

So glad your not "allaroundme".

Have fun annoying others and wasting your excess money to carelessly celebrate the freedom you can't enjoy when your ass is in jail.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dude, i am all about fireworks and a bonfire. Screw your pets, screw your heart condition, ima gonna light some snip on fire!!!!!

Ummm...now...that’s how one should celebrate their...constitutionally guaranteed rights...right...?

I mean...right...?

Eff everybody else who just want to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed rights...by not being adversely impacted by your...ah...explosive nature...

Ooh...effing...ahh...

WOW...methinks you somehow forgot about the personal responsibility part...you know...being responsible...for your own actions and how they might negatively impact and cause harm to others...

But I didn’t think you really understood that part of the equation...no sir...your words speak all on their own...

Kudo’s...

YouSir

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Used to know a guy who had a fireworks license, and he could get all the good stuff. Had a buddy whose family had a 99 year lease on an a tiny private island. They used to have a big 4th bash every year. About 10 families would all pool their money and get the fireworks guy to buy the big stuff.

My buddy kept telling me to come out on the 4th, and when I finally did it was awesome. I'd never been close to the big shells going off before. The "PaWHUMP!!" those 10" and 12" shells give off when they launch is unreal all on their own. You can feel it in your chest!

I was stationed in Michigan for a while and the city of Detroit and Windsor, Canada used to put on a joint fireworks show on the Detroit River which was a pretty good show (one of the biggest in the country). I remember one year we went and one of the big shells fell over on one of the barges out in the river and lit off the whole barge at once! Now THAT was one hell of a show!! Even if by accident. Damn near sank the barge too.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

There are Vets with post traumatic stress disorder and also some animals that are terribly frightened by such things, Bad idea.

Everyone around is fully aware of my intentions. I will have off duty police, emt and fire on scene.
If at any moment someone calls a halt that wish will be honored.
The forth is for those that serve us. Since I didn’t serve I will do my best to honor responsibility.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
At this time that is making history, I have to wonder if it would not honor the country more if you have so much extra, to give to your food bank because there are a lot of hungry kids around here.

Not as fun I know

top topics

<<   2 >>

join