It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump seen the Wuhan evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: redchad

Doesn't mean the president has seen evidence to the contrary , Corona virus has been examined and scientific opinion is that it is not the result of genetic modification but it is a natural occurring virus.

I thought it was dismissed that this was a gm virus long ago. The whole understanding is that the debate came from people eating bats at a local wet market (highly unlikely) or released accidentally from poor quality control from the wuhan lab a few blocks away from said market (most likely).

It was a week or so after the outbreak when an expose came out showing the timeline of articles written by the inside scientists and interviews with said scientists saying the labs were a mess with people being exposed to blood and urine of bats that were brought there from the south to study the new coronavirus they found.

This is the easiest research possible...the internet keeps things forever and the timeline is stamped step by step from days before the outbreak, to the outbreak, etc.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: gortex

Incorrect. Fake News.

Evidence shows virus jumped from animal to man.

Fake News ?
What makes you think I'm suggesting otherwise ?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Malaria sars and HIV read the report written by the Nobel laureate virologist maybe?

He stated there is no way for the HIV section to be spliced in the way it is without a lab. Point blank. I pointed out to you how all multinational corporations are scared of pissing off the ccp and that includes ngo's and international organizations like WHO. The ccp is puting preasure on any organization that dares speak the obvious truth. By the way 5 eyes is looking into peng and the bat lady the intel from their report is likely what trump saw that lead him to the same conclusion as anyone without tds and a rudementary understanding of the events could have clearly seen as obvious.

Excerpt From:www.dailymail.co.uk...

Australia is now calling a review from China to understand 'exactly' how coronavirus originated.

'We want a clear, independent, fearless global review of the origins, the actions, and the global path forward, in relation to this and all future pandemics,' federal health minister Greg Hunt told the Daily Telegraph.

The work of Mr Zhou and Ms Zhengli is being examined by intelligence agencies from the 'Five Eyes' network comprising of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK and the US as part of their investigations into the origins of coronavirus.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton was reluctant to comment on the investigation.

'Obviously, ASIO and our agencies do a lot of work with their international counterparts, particularly the Five Eyes community. We've looked at a number of cases, particularly over the last couple of years,' he told the publication.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

There were two cables sent to the us state department marked sensitive but not secret in 2018 citing serious concerns at the level 4 and level 2 labs in wuhan china.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Excerpt:

“The cable tells us that there have long been concerns about the possibility of the threat to public health that came from this lab’s research, if it was not being adequately conducted and protected,” he said.

There are similar concerns about the nearby Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention lab, which operates at biosecurity level 2, a level significantly less secure than the level-4 standard claimed by the Wuhan Insititute of Virology lab, Xiao said. That’s important because the Chinese government still refuses to answer basic questions about the origin of the novel coronavirus while suppressing any attempts to examine whether either lab was involved.

Sources familiar with the cables said they were meant to sound an alarm about the grave safety concerns at the WIV lab, especially regarding its work with bat coronaviruses. The embassy officials were calling for more U.S. attention to this lab and more support for it, to help it fix its problems.

The concerns even stretch as far back as prior to the level 4 lab opening in wuhan in 2015 due to the not one, but two sars outbreaks caused by the first and only level 4 lab in China in Beijing as of 2004.

www.the-scientist.com...

Excerpt:

Antoine Danchin, an epidemiologist with the Hong Kong University–Pasteur Research Center, who studied the SARS epidemic in Hong Kong, told The Scientist the latest incidents were probably the result of lab accidents.

“Normally, it's not possible to contaminate people even under level two confinement, if the security rules are obeyed, with the appropriate hoods, and so on,” Danchin said. SARS work requires level three. “So it suggests there has been some mishandling of something.”

“The lab might have all the right rules, but the people may not comply! For example, notebooks are not supposed to be taken out, a lot of things like that. A virus doesn't jump on people!” Danchin said.However WHO Beijing is relatively sanguine about the current threat, despite the fact that the 26-year-old infected had taken a long journey on the country's rail network.

But hey between 2018 and dec 2019 they magically changed decades of proven bad practices and magically got it all right and there is no way they had their 3rd level4 lab release of a deadly pathogen? What's China's plan 2 deadly releases a decade?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I would imagine the US intelligence chiefs have their heads in their hands at the moment having the POTUS blurt out yes he’s seen the evidence (intelligence).

I suspect no more then usual with this president.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the U.S. agency responsible for overseeing the sprawling U.S. intelligence network, said on Thursday that it sees the coronavirus as a natural phenomenon. “The Intelligence Community … concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified,” it said in a statement on Thursday.
foreignpolicy.com...

The science from those who have looked at it is that Corona is natural so his non scientific evidence likely comes from Secretary of idiocy Mike Pompeo not the intelligence community.

In that second statement, it does not state that the virus did not excape from the Wuhan lab. That is important. They could have been researching a natural virus they found and were experimenting what happens to it when put into an animal to see how it mutates. Animals that are not naturally in the area where the bat is found. It is still natural, but it could have been being researched there and naturally modified or mutated as part of their research. But it escaped, took a ride on one of the lab personal by accident and spread into the public. I am pretty sure that they were working with this at Oxford and Harvard, because Oxford sure came up with a vaccine candidate quickly and there is evidence that a half dozen labs around the world were working with this or a very similar virus and sharing knowledge.

Was it intentionally released? I doubt it. But I think any scientist world wide that is covering this lab involvement up should be held accountable for trying to convince the public that this is not related to the lab if it is, and lose their jobs no matter which country they are in. The coverup of this goes way outside of China. Similar labs around the world banded together to discredit the labs involvement when it most likely was a result of an escape from the lab. Remember, nobody in those scientific releases stated that this virus did not come from the lab, only that it was not man made.

Now remember, if you breed two different kinds of cows the resulting cow is not GMO, the definition of GMO ford not include mixing two different viruses in one animal to check for horizontal transfer of genetic knowledge. If they stick a sars virus into an animal infected already with HIV and a different kind of coronavirus, there could be naturally forming mutations in the viruses and that does not qualify as genetically modification even though those microbes would never ever come in contact with each other in nature naturally.

People must understand what Genetically Modifying really means and how they can hide genetic modification of anything by steering development of organisms in other unnatural ways. They can hybrid something and it is not GMO, just because you hybrid something does not mean it isn't dangerous.

This virus is probably not man made, it's development was steered by scientists. This is how they are hiding their involvement, they are using our lack of knowledge of how things work to get themselves and their colleagues off the hook.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

These scummy scientists toeing the ccp line with the compliance of the enemedia love to hide behind semantics.

Remember trump's wires weren't tapped he was consequently survialed due to a foia investigation into papadopoulos.

The actions and implications are all the same but the devil is in the details and gross negligence is a crime but as we all know whiping a hard drive that has been subpoenaed and smashing phones that had been subpoenaed is just careless or poor judgement. And a federal national security investigation is just an issue. As long as you are in the club the words are all that matters. The sheep wont see the actions just the words we paint them with.

Newspeak exists so they can control the narrative subtly until words no longer even exist to describe the very atrocities they commit or condition of their captive citizens.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Or it could just be that this virus is Nature's way of giving us a kick in the ass to give us a wake up call , Covid is the third of it's kind of respiratory illness this Century , we dodged the bullet the first two times but didn't act on the warnings so now third time unlucky.

If we keep on abusing the planet we live on we will have to live with the consequences , continued destruction of the Rain Forrest could release something far deadlier.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yep an aids ridden green monkey was having sex with a malaria ridden monkey while a SARS sick bat watched and his little lice bit the monkeys mid act and their baby came out with covid 19 yep yep. SCIENCE!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Naturally researched and studied then accidentally released back to nature to for further study.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Or it could just be that this virus is Nature's way of giving us a kick in the ass to give us a wake up call , Covid is the third of it's kind of respiratory illness this Century , we dodged the bullet the first two times but didn't act on the warnings so now third time unlucky.

If we keep on abusing the planet we live on we will have to live with the consequences , continued destruction of the Rain Forrest could release something far deadlier.

The chemicals we keep dumping into the environment definitely stimulate mutations of microbes and that is going to be human kinds downfall. Remember, who is creating these unnatural chemicals, scientists and chemists. I saw a commercial of how science is going to save us from this coronavirus, yeah, I am 100% sure that science has led to the creation of superbugs. The antimicrobials they make to use on our foods to make it so they do not get eaten by microbes are the cause of the superbugs of bacteria and fungal types, they blame it on us for going to the doctor to get a medicine when we are sick.

Then they have Tyson and other big companies saying their chicken never has had antibiotics ever now...what a pile of crap, they introduce natural microbes into the specifically engeneered feed of chickens and this causes antibiotics to be formed, since this is a natural microbe in nature, the naturally occurring antibiotic is not considered added antibiotics even though the concentration is a hundred times what naturally occurs in natural chicken feed. I research everything, especially the chemistry that is used in food creation. It is hard to track every added chemical approved for growing our foods and added to foods or just as antimicrobials in food, there were fifty thousand approved chemicals a year or more ago. But I have researched some of the more pertinent ones in relation to my negative reactions to some foods, but it takes lots of time to figure out what of the ten listed chemicals is actually causing me problems metabolically.

No research is required by the creator of these chemicals by the FDA in relation to the bad effects they can cause if different chemicals are mixed together. Except for a few that the FDA knows exist. See, there is no proof that these approved chemicals cause us harm, until there is proof, the FDA will not ban them.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

you're convinced of your conclusion the same way people who believe it originated from a lab were convinced

My conclusion is informed by scientific evidence , there is no evidence it originated from a lab.

A competent genetic engineer could easily create an artificial virus that was indistinguishable from one found in nature, thanks to the miracle of mutations.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thanks for kicking off this thread.

I've no experience of the Intelligence Services anywhere, apart ftom watching James Bond and Spooks.

All the same, I'm puzzled as to why the Service would tell anyone anything they didnt want repeated.

Also I don't really get what come back there is on anyone who was 'proven' to have infected the globe with Covid-19.

Can anyone clairify for me, thanks.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

Thanks for kicking off this thread.

I've no experience of the Intelligence Services anywhere, apart ftom watching James Bond and Spooks.

All the same, I'm puzzled as to why the Service would tell anyone anything they didnt want repeated.

Also I don't really get what come back there is on anyone who was 'proven' to have infected the globe with Covid-19.

Can anyone clairify for me, thanks.

The intelligence service (which ever one it is) ultimately has an employer. The tasking of resources is usually dependent on the threat assessment which is a bit of a moving target if you know what I mean but in reality experienced people know what’s occurring, what’s on the horizon and plan for future potential. Any intell Organisation would not under any circumstances want disclosure without prior knowledge and even then the product would have to be sufficiently sanitised to protect the source. Even if the tasking agency or employer demanded access to the product the source would still be protected.

The comeback on anyone proven to have intentionally infected the globe and potentially killed millions is a direction individuals far up the pay scale from me will have to decide but with some of the worlds present leaders your guess is as good as mine. Dangerous times I think.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

wrong , you should do some more homework

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Well I guess you must have done your homework so how about you show some evidence that it originated from a lab.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They wont admit it came from a lab ever

If it was man made they also would never admit it

We will never have proof but I think we can draw a pretty clear picture without hard evidence

Let's start with how well china keeps its labs
www.the-scientist.com...

Now the wuhan institute of virology was infact working with corona viruses from the same area sars and covid2019 along with many other corona viruses came from
www.sciencedaily.com...

And than all the newer corona viruses coming from china mainly coming from 1 place a cave system in yunnan china over 800 miles away from wuhan

So umm why didnt it start in yunnan and why isent there hot zones all the way from yunnan to wuhan

Belive whatever you want but I have my doubts about someone traveling 800 miles to this particular cave system to trap a bat drive 800 miles back and sell it for food

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's not man-made and the scientific evidence to that effect is solid. But what if it was? How would that have changed anything about the way it was handled in this country? Constantly trying to find someone to blame is just a bitch move.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Found this interesting could it be a tweaked version of SARS in an attempt to make a vaccine for SARS
files.catbox.moe...
Abstract:
We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-
nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike
glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses.
Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary
amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute
the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have
identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be
fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on
the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus.
Introduction
Coronaviruses (CoV) are single-stranded positive-sense RNA viruses that infect animals and
humans. These are classified into 4 genera based on their host specificity: Alphacoronavirus,
Betacoronavirus, Deltacoronavirus and Gammacoronavirus (Snijder et al., 2006). There are seven
known types of CoVs that includes 229E and NL63 (Genus Alphacoronavirus), OC43, HKU1,
MERS and SARS (Genus Betacoronavirus). While 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1 commonly
infect humans, the SARS and MERS outbreak in 2002 and 2012 respectively occurred when the
virus crossed-over from animals to humans causing significant mortality (J. Chan et al., n.d.; J. F.
W. Chan et al., 2015). In December 2019, another outbreak of coronavirus was reported from
Wuhan, China that also transmitted from animals to humans. This new virus has been temporarily
termed as 2019-novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by the World Health Organization (WHO) (J. F.-
W. Chan et al., 2020; Zhu et al., 2020). While there are several hypotheses about the origin of
2019-nCoV, the source of this ongoing outbreak remains elusive.
The transmission patterns of 2019-nCoV is similar to patterns of transmission documented in the
previous outbreaks including by bodily or aerosol contact with persons infected with the virus.

Cases of mild to severe illness, and death from the infection have been reported from Wuhan. This
outbreak has spread rapidly distant nations including France, Australia and USA among others.
The number of cases within and outside China are increasing steeply. Our current understanding
is limited to the virus genome sequences and modest epidemiological and clinical data.
Comprehensive analysis of the available 2019- nCoV sequences may provide important clues that
may help advance our current understanding to manage the ongoing outbreak.
The spike glycoprotein (S) of cornonavirus is cleaved into two subunits (S1 and S2). The S1
subunit helps in receptor binding and the S2 subunit facilitates membrane fusion (Bosch et al.,
2003; Li, 2016). The spike glycoproteins of coronoviruses are important determinants of tissue
tropism and host range. In addition the spike glycoproteins are critical targets for vaccine
development (Du et al., 2013). For this reason, the spike proteins represent the most extensively
studied among coronaviruses. We therefore sought to investigate the spike glycoprotein of the
2019-nCoV to understand its evolution, novel features sequence and structural features using
computational tools.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

it has already been posted , read them . You don't have to believe them but hopefully they will make you engage your gray matter .

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
hate to tell you this guys but you've got your narrative the wrong way round.
i know it's really cool and edgy to be onto this secret coverup and all
but this line about how "the msm will never admit it" that forms a bit of a lynchpin is so blatantly untrue.
i know it doesn't fit the Rebel Secret Information bit but people have linked Daily Mail articles in this very thread [for all the informative value anyone should expect from that] and in Australia it's being pushed by what is arguably our biggest news network.
Sans any real information, of course!
Just a whole lot of vague half-accusation and fermenting of anti-sino sentiment.
but hey, i bet it's not like any major corporations would have anything to gain off souring relationships with china. nothing at alllllll.....
edit on 2-5-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join