It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump seen the Wuhan evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You keep inferring that Trump's response was inadequate. What facts do you have to prove that? What are you basing that on?

You can't measure something without knowing the margin of error. How are you measuring Trump's response, and what is your margin of error?
edit on 1-5-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Really? When I look at the numbers, the Uk is leading the world in deaths per capita. I love how the BBC news shows the graph with the US way up top.
Truth is, an more legit comparison would be new york vs uk. But that wouldnt suit the graphic now would it.

And nobody is is disputing the science...i am disputing you adding in speculation that the tman said it was man made.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Since when does a virus need to be man made and or genetically engineered in order for it to come from a lab?

It doesn't but when a president who is known for being lax with the truth and who is at risk of losing his job because of his reaction to a virus points a finger at a lab and claims to have seen evidence of such that claim should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

So doesn't that kill your entire argument?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I inferred it that way so there are plenty of others i am sure.
Of course the press will only show those that suit your speculation so that in turn skews the optics and paints a broad brush much like your "typical.American" phrase.

a reply to: noonebutme

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Fine, I’ll refactor that to ‘typical Trump supporter’.

Better?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Lol. Not really. I am a Trump supporter. Not a pschophant mind you. I cringe often. But in this instance...he is not saying China invented and used a bio weapon.

a reply to: noonebutme

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

So doesn't that kill your entire argument?

No , the SARS coronavirus is also believed to have been transmitted to Humans from animals in China so there is a precedent for natural production of coronavirus.

SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) – virus identified in 2003. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an as-yet-uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.
www.who.int...

edit on 1-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Your conclusion is based on what someone told you on some website.
Unless you are privy to first hand intel then your facts are merely opinions.

But the skeptism is fair.

How often has the intelligence community mislead us, whether by accidident or for an agenda?

We're still paying for the WMD fiasco.

What bugs me is we're always prepared to reign hell on another country for perceived wrong doings... But holding our own accountable is almost taboo unless it has a political edge.

I'd like to see said evidence for myself before I support any drastic response. I know that won't happen, so I likely won't support anything that goes past economics or Saber rattling.

I'm all for insulating our economy from China... And I think their dictatorship is atrocious.

But let's be honest... Many would love for them to serve as a patsy or distraction from our own f* ups. Maybe they did something nefarious, but show me the proof. Boys calling wolves and all that.

edit on 1-5-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Probably on 4chan at 3 in the morning while ordering covfefe

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

"According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019.

According to Professor Montagnier, this laboratory, known for its work on coronaviruses, tried to use one of these viruses as a vector for HIV in the search for an AIDS vaccine!

“With my colleague, bio-mathematician Jean-Claude Perez, we carefully analyzed the description of the genome of this RNA virus,” explains Luc Montagnier, interviewed by Dr Jean-François Lemoine for the daily podcast at Pourquoi Docteur, adding that others have already explored this avenue:

Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great.

In a challenging question Dr Jean-François Lemoine inferred that the coronavirus under investigation may have come from a patient who is otherwise infected with HIV.

"No," says Luc Montagnier, "in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory."

According to the 2008 Nobel Prize for Medicine, a plausible explanation would be an accident in the Wuhan laboratory. He also added that the purpose of this work was the search for an AIDS vaccine.

The truth will eventually come out"

So that is one article quoting two studies one in India, the other from a nobel laureate virologist.

What about Peng zhou? Well from zero hedge again:
www.zerohedge.com...
"to summarize:

One of China's top virology and immunology experts was and still works at China's top-rated biohazard lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which some have affectionately called the real Umbrella Corp.
Since 2009, Peng has been the leading Chinese scientist researching the immune mechanism of bats carrying and transmitting lethal viruses in the world.
His primary field of study is researching how and why bats can be infected with some of the most nightmarish viruses in the world including Ebola, SARS and Coronavirus, and not get sick.
He was genetically engineering various immune pathways (such as the STING pathway in bats) to make the bats more or less susceptible to infection, in the process potentially creating a highly resistant mutant superbug.
As part of his studies, Peng also researched mutant Coronavirus strains that overcame the natural immunity of some bats; these are "superbug" Coronavirus strains, which are not resistant to any natural immune pathway, and now appear to be out in the wild.
As of mid-November, his lab was actively hiring inexperienced post-docs to help conduct his research into super-Coronaviruses and bat infections.
Peng's work on virology and bat immunology has received support from the National "You Qing" Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology."

Now here is the kicker from dailymail Hope you are ready for it: www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Australia is now calling a review from China to understand 'exactly' how coronavirus originated.

'We want a clear, independent, fearless global review of the origins, the actions, and the global path forward, in relation to this and all future pandemics,' federal health minister Greg Hunt told the Daily Telegraph.

The work of Mr Zhou and Ms Zhengli is being examined by intelligence agencies from the 'Five Eyes' network comprising of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK and the US as part of their investigations into the origins of coronavirus.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton was reluctant to comment on the investigation.

'Obviously, ASIO and our agencies do a lot of work with their international counterparts, particularly the Five Eyes community. We've looked at a number of cases, particularly over the last couple of years,' he told the publication."

Yep the five eyes are looking into the lab and the two researchers i dub bat lady and peng. So trump likely saw the Intel generated from that, and made up his own mind as have many other serious scientists and researchers. The mass media conglomerates don't have the balls to make the claim. They are scared of being kicked out of the chineese markets by the ccp just like every other multinational firm from the NBA to Boeing and everyone inbetween they must toe the ccp line or risk being banned from one of the largest fastest growing markets in the world right behind...yep you guessed it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Totally agree with your post. We are no different than China in regards to the 'It wasnt me' shenanigans.
I trust the intel people, BUT, that intel gets manipulated the second a politician speaks.

As far as this President goes...yeah he can talk some dumb stuff, but in this case I think he let slip some truth. Like a lot of the collusion stuff people accused him of lying about turned out to be true.

As far as this thread goes though...the UK press love to Trump bash by not adding any context to his comments and it pisses me off. Sure, he has some terrible statements, but on the other hand, you dont hear a peep about anything good that happened. Im getting kind of sick of the negativity. And the media here does the same to their own government.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: redchad

Probably on 4chan at 3 in the morning while ordering covfefe

Or has had a briefing been shown the intelligence and the source but been told “ of course this is only intelligence until we are able to prove evidentially otherwise, so we should stick to the WHO story and deny anything”

Goes to his press briefing get wound up and blurts it out lol!

Because we all know that’s exactly what he does

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I trust the intel people, BUT, that intel gets manipulated the second a politician speaks.

That's extremely fair... And I should take that into account when I am critical of an entity I only hear through the mouths of politicians... Like a screwy version of telephone. They shouldn't take all the blame.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My my...what a muddied world we live in eh.

I saw where China and Oz have had some fusses.
Does China really have that much popl now? Lots of factories may get repatriated after this.

Who the hell thought it was a good iidea to outsource that crap to China? Looking at you Obama.

a reply to: Stevenmonet

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have known a few and they are legit pros. Can you imagine the moral bind they are in when a politician misuses their work? And they have nobody to turn to to correct the record.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yea, and now that I think about it... I'm sure the intel community like any big group of people is segmented with differing views. So not only do you have some getting their work taken out of context, I'm sure there are times they cherry pick the segments of the community who have their view reflected as the community as a whole.

God knows politicians love to cherry pick.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
At the Thursday presser, when he answered a reporters question on Wuhan involvement he didn't do his intentionally typical wishy-washy, rambling answer. He announced what was the law of God (not his law) in 1 rock, hard sentence. PDJT isn't very good at keeping a secret not because of what he says or doesn't say. but by the mannerisms of whatever words come out.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would say those types are the higher ups though. You will only go so far up the ladder until it gets political.

Same way the military is. The little peeps do legit work, bit the higher ups manipulate the stats to make things look better for themselves.

So the facts are known...it all deends how they are put together and presented i guess. Such a mess eh. It could do ones head in thinking about it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

SARS is a Corona virus.

The similarities between Covid-19 and HIV are minor considering 1000's of other mammalian virus share similar qualities.

What's this "third" virus it's made from? I'm counting two. China is at a lot of fault due to this virus but I'm yet to see anything suggesting manmade or even out of the ordinary when people live next to live animals that are far from domesticated.

You're talking about brain-dead NPC's yet seem to be a talking head for some conspiracy guy on YouTube who reads Q threads, no offense. Oh and notice I didn't say theory? Again I'm not seeing any facts.

I'm seeing a cross-species disease (like HIV) that comes from the same family as SARS.

As a weapon or an act of terror it's weak af. Akin to China throwing like a girl. When we're hit with an Ebola/flu/HIV hybrid with a tinge of rabies that infects birds and mammals then I might believe someone's got it in for us.

Obviously I'm joking around, but everything indicates this is natural. We share diseases with most domesticated animals and pets, like in the past we probably dodged a bullet with this. It's a wake-up call... It's not like we had to do cullings or anything.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Incorrect. Fake News.

Evidence shows virus jumped from animal to man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join