It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York study confirms results of L.A. County antibody reaserch. Quarantine measures were futile.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So New York antibody study basicly confirms recent L.A. County antibody reaserch:

13.9% of people tested in a New York COVID-19 antibody study tested positive, meaning they had the virus, Cuomo says; that means up to 2.7 million people could have been infected statewide

www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />
That also confirms that mortality rate is far lower than previously suggested:

Researchers there found COVID-19 could have been 55 times more prevalent than reported, which would mean a far lower morbidity rate than believed.

So who is going to pick the tab for this economic suicide that has been commited?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Only three one-hundredths of 1% of Americans have died due to coronavirus and flu combined.

It is only a matter of time before this Grand coordinated hoax is exposed, and also the entities who knowingly participated in getting it started.

Attorneys are forming their cases now for massive class action lawsuits, once the perpetrators are revealed.

edit on 4/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It is only a matter of time before this Grand coordinated hoax is exposed, and also the entities who knowingly participated in getting it started.

I hope you are right but I am not so hopeful anymore unfortunatly. It seems we live in times where the truth is not of importance any more... Reminds me of the Dark Ages where Inqusition decided what was the truth and what was not.
edit on 26-4-2020 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I said from the beginning the big winners were going to be lawyers.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha

So who is going to pick the tab for this economic suicide that has been commited?

Unfortunately, all of the hard working class of the world.

We have been exposed as fools, by the majority of the global populous.

It’s not too late though. They haven’t won yet. We need more people to wake the fu## up!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Not at all surprised, many of us have thought this for a while.

As more antibody test studies are conducted we will continue to see this trend, and furthee support the evidence that the mortality to infection rate is significantly lower than has been reported, predicted, and fear mongered.

I for one am sick and tired of the fear mongering. May the fear mongers will stop once the evidence because impossible to ignore by the left-wing liberal controlled MSM.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Malaria is watching the MSM and thinking 'where's my moment in the spotlight?'

The MSM feasts on fear, Down under there are less than a hundred deaths in a nation of nearly 25 million, yet the media keeps on banging on about deathtoll, repeating the same precautions ad nauseum-it never ends.

But when the world has recovered, China may face the greatest lawsuit in history or the biggest air strike in history.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

But when the world has recovered, China may face the greatest lawsuit in history or the biggest air strike in history.

I can see the tabloids now. This will be the top.... and only repercussion for China:

’BANNED IN CHINA: BAT EATING’

It’s appearing many were in on it...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

😂

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You know what's funny? They are even using this research to promote their idea that quarantine works:

It means we still need to #StayHome," said Craig Spencer, a Manhattan emergency room doctor, Ebola survivor and prominent social media voice during the crisis.

Madness...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Got called a loon for replying to a post on the coronavirus subreddit about the San Diego rally that took place, where 3 people were arrested and cited. Those people are 100% trusting what the government/s are telling them and it's just sad to see that not even common sense can open their eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
At this point, the only ones who would still be repeating the proven lies of putting lives in danger by merely living your life would be those clearly seeking to push this narrative for financial gain, as in paid shills as well as the willfully ignorant so vested in their hatred they need the narrative to fall back on as their only weapon against the POTUS.

That will be represented on here by the ones who have yet to let go of Russian collusion. While they stuff their face with crow, they will continue to pretend its ambrosia of the Gods.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is only a matter of time before this Grand coordinated hoax is exposed, and also the entities who knowingly participated in getting it started

If proven a hoax it would expose the world as willing participants than.

Clearly the Freakin Berstein bears fkd the timeline up, once Trump got elected its been one crazy ride. We are living in bizarro world.
edit on 36430America/ChicagoSun, 26 Apr 2020 19:36:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's obviously because the lockdown measures worked.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
its not half the world who plans these operations at the Bilderberg meetings. They just unfortunately work for them through the ownership of all the corporations, insurance agencies and financial institutions that own all the corporate debt.

Its called a psychological operation for a reason, and I said as much since February. It took time to question 9/11 and Iraqi Freedom as well. People continue to fail to realize just how powerful the mind control media machine really is.

To have many of us at a point where we are telling on each other for going to a park for recreation??? With so many distractions and propaganda built into regular American and European viewing, its too easy to program fear into regular people who do not seek to research the trappings of the human world as a form of self empowerment.

Like they said in the Matrix, until you can free their mind, they will be a liability and even your enemy. We are talking ignorance so emboldened, idiots pass out inside their cars with windows rolled up while driving and causing accidents because they were wearing face masks out of fear of a cold virus.

That story out of LA should have been a wake up to quite a few people of how stupid and afraid they have made people.

edit on 4-26-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
55,000 deaths in a little over 2 months WITH A QUARANTINE!! How many would be dead if we went along business as usual? How many dead in the whole year? How many combined flu and coronavirus? Quit downplaying the situation!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.economist.com...

Spikes in death in places with high death counts attributed to Coronavirus. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut
yes the Economist, another media company that had a representative at the 2019 Bilderberg conference where the Covert Operation Viral Intel Deception was conjured up.
Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
Bloomberg too and quite a few others including from Italy.

But you would of course have to understand that the number your posting is an inflated number of ACTUAL COVID related deaths. The actual number is closer to what the yearly average has usually been for this kind of respiratory illness. Somewhere between 150,000-170,000 when not counting influenza. Add Influenza and you easily get over 200,000 deaths a year. I would say do some basic math and calculate a daily rate, but your narrative is being challenged so I know you will not do it.

I can help you though.
Lets go with 160,000 for the low end from 2017 CDC numbers to help our daily fatality rate a bit inflated in your favor. Thats divided by 365, you get around 438 average daily fatality for respiratory illness for folks where a corona-virus easily would have caused their demise with their existing lung issues.

Now you claim 55,000 but various reports from several states indicate falsely attributing fatality to thousands of dead, in some cases possibly due to the financial incentive of receiving federal funds for every infected corona patient, im going to shave 10,000 from that. 3700 alone were deemed corona without ever having been tested in New York State, NYC being where many of these media companies are based to begin with. Many yet were counted for simply having corona despite having died from unrelated other cause such as accidents heart conditions.

So you divide 45,000 by the 120 days about that have passed to this day, and you get a daily average fatality of 375, a lower daily average than 2017's respiratory fatality numbers.

Now I know we have months left until the years end, and just like the dead citizens who vote in elections every cycle, no doubt there will be many more people who are murdered, commit suicide, auto accidents, cancer and heart attacks will be counted as corona deaths so that these media companies, including Bloomberg that was also at the 2019 Bilderberg meeting with Microsoft and Netflix and Italy's prime minister and google founder and Henry Kissinger etc.. etc.. can continue to fill their non researching citizens with fear.
If your mind is closed, you will just say I am reaching for straws. I say the plotting speaks for itself though. You are literally allowing deep state media to freak you out out the common cold.

Seek enlightenment, abandon all fear from your heart.
edit on 4-26-2020 by worldstarcountry because: clarification on new york

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
55,000 deaths in a little over 2 months WITH A QUARANTINE!!
How many would be dead if we went along business as usual?
How many dead in the whole year? How many combined flu
and coronavirus? Quit downplaying the situation!

What you dont get is that the COV19 started long befor the Quarantine.
so 2/3 of the world had cov19 already.
My God how much damage world wide from the Quarantine?

and why? to stop the riots in Hong Kong!
to discredit Trump!
when the people of the world realise what fake scam has been don to them.
they will riot like never before.

and the Rich will still keep making money from us.

edit on 26-4-2020 by buddha because: why

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What I try not to buy into is confirmation bias. I am not on the side of extreme fear but I'm also not on the side of dismissing covid19 as little more than the common flu. We don't have have quarantines for the common flu. We have a quarantine for the coronavirus and we are still seeing lots of deaths because of it. The numbers being inflated are negated by the deaths not being attributed to the virus because of non diagnosis and people dying at home etc. etc.

I understand that you don't accept my source and that's fine. Show me a non biased source that compares the total amount of deaths for all reasons in New York City from February to May last year compared to this year. Across the country last year compared to this year, if there are 50,000 more deaths then I feel we see a pattern. This is the evidence I would like to see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join