It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York study confirms results of L.A. County antibody reaserch. Quarantine measures were futile.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

It's really great that more have had it than we thought. The fall still worries me.

I have not seen any evidence that the China Bug antibody's will keep the virus from reemerging in the body or re-infecting the body. You think they could of determined this information by now.

edit on 26-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
It's obviously because the lockdown measures worked.

Not sure if this is a joke, but that's not quite how it works. If we can estimate how many people were infected, and we know how many people died, then we roughly know the percentage of people that will die if they contract Covid-19. The fatality ratio doesn't change in a place where less people are infected, it's a constant ratio which determines the severity of a virus. Factors which may change the ratio are things like the average age of a population, older populations will tend to have a higher ratio of deaths.

Even without knowing the exact fatality ratio, we can still judge the severity of Covid-19 based on its symptoms, and as we know the symptoms are actually quite tame. So much so that nearly all kids barely even feel it and many adults also have no symptoms. Those who do have severe symptoms are more often than not very old or have pre-existing conditions. It may affect some younger people in a more severe way in rare cases, but the flu kills thousands of children each year, a lot more than Covid-19 has so far. Common stomach bugs kill even more kids than the flu.

This is why I've been saying from almost the very start that only the highest risk groups should be self-isolating and we shouldn't be halting the global economy. Even without clear or trustworthy numbers it was obvious to me that the MSM was overreacting because I could see real people with the virus reporting their symptoms and experiences. I still think it's possible that our governments know it leaked from a lab or something like that, and that's the real reason for the panic, otherwise I have to believe that the MSM exploited the situation to boost their dwindling ratings and bring them back from the brink of extinction.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut
Once again, I said common cold, not the flu. And I have been saying that since February. The corona virus is the cause of 30% of all colds. Influenza causes flu. And yes sadly, the cold is a primary instigator of fatality for many of these people with pre-existing lung conditions as well as compromised immune systems. How many people who had COPD and died after catching a corona virus (the cold) were tested for corona at that time and documented as such? Or AIDS for that matter?? The decision to test as many as possible specifically for corona was never done in the past because it was not used as a political weapon until this year. Coincidentally only eight months after Bilderberg discussed the weaponization of media where some of the most vocal media companies presenting dubious fear mongering had representatives at this meeting. You would do well to revisit the Bilderberg 2019 thread and see just who they were, i documented it quite extensively through OSINT and citizen journalists on the scene.

For the information you seek, we would have to research through the New York State and city/county departments of health. Their databases may not be setup in such an easy way, or it may not even be publicly accessible. I will try though, however my internet access is limited and I may not have the information posted for days until I return to a wifi-hotspot.

I have had no internet connected to my home for a year now. I rely on public hotspots, which were increasingly difficult to access with these draconian authoritarian edicts being enforced by local governments for a non-law enforcement agency the CDC.

I will revisit the CDC website and see if they have a breakdown by month in their reports. I should not have to do this alone though. If you are trying to push the official narrative, maybe you should also do some research into these government agencies that I get the data from and see if you can corroborate the media claims you present.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ok so after a couple of minutes before I relocate away from this hotspot, I did find reports for New York state on their website. There were many clicks involved as the search term causes of death did not return what I wanted to see.

New York State leading causes of death.

Lets pour over the data together.

Looks like an average of 51,000 people die in NYC every year from all causes. That represents 1/3 of all mortality in New York state on average.

Again considering how open they have been about their deceiving way of counting a corona death, I would be suspect of the actual number coming out of New York, and even Italy for that matter.
edit on 4-26-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
they do not have it organized by month. In any case, I hope you can find some clarification in the data they have available. I have to go now and probably wont go near a connection again for a few days.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
So New York antibody study basicly confirms recent L.A. County antibody reaserch:

13.9% of people tested in a New York COVID-19 antibody study tested positive, meaning they had the virus, Cuomo says; that means up to 2.7 million people could have been infected statewide

www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />
That also confirms that mortality rate is far lower than previously suggested:

Researchers there found COVID-19 could have been 55 times more prevalent than reported, which would mean a far lower morbidity rate than believed.

So who is going to pick the tab for this economic suicide that has been commited?

And your point is?

This doesn't mean that these people (the extrapolated 13 %) are immune to the disease.

All it tells us is that far more people have been infected then previously thought.

And I think most of us could figure that out by the 'testing restrictions' in place across the country.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

(post by ErEhWoN removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No, the quarantine effort was not futile in fact it could have saved more than 50 percent more of NYers lives if it was dome earlier.

The early quarantine efforts from the West coast are why they have far fewer cases than NY.

What Seattle Did Right and N.Y.C. Did Wrong in the Pandemic
Seattle’s Leaders Let Scientists Take the Lead. New York’s Did Not

The initial coronavirus outbreaks on the East and West Coasts emerged at roughly the same time. But the danger was communicated very differently.

By Charles Duhigg
[url=https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/05/04/seattles-leaders-let-scientists-take-the-lead-new-yorks-did-not?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mai ling=TNY_Daily_042620&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_medium=email&bxid=5c74a98efc942d5f0cfb021a&cndid=25009612&hasha=98b716095d5c33a51e8b36eaa928f1ac&hashb= 3f27b714b2a67ecafd55c8cd5a45389aa331cbcd&hashc=62014aa26c42b8c361bdae07383dd12b5a13c1b12d41a6424b8efebafee261f9&eAuto_Subs&utm_term=TNY_Daily]link[/ur l]

April 26, 2020

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Come on buddy. It was sarcasm. Every single one of my posts since this started has been that the whole thing is (in the big scheme of things) fishy.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Those 13% that have antibodies means that they were infected at one point in time. So they either have an infection or they had it. Most of them were infected but were not even aware that they had it.

The purpose of quarantine is to isolate small group of infected to prevent disease from spreading. Since 13% of the population is definitely not a small group but rather huge, quarantine becomes meaningless. I understand that maybe at the beginning it made sense to try to contain it but that was obviously unsuccessful.

Furthermore, if the real mortality rate is around 0.5% or less than that's another reason why quarantine and all other draconian measures are meaningless. Unless the real motive is not protecting population of the disease but something else...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Left-wing liberal democrats are so quick to put down any positive developments and/or positive data from studies concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people, both from work and social circles and also online communities, that these people truly want this pandemic to become worse and continue on and destroy our Country. It is really sad how liberal Democrats ignore and dismiss anything positive pertaining to COVID-19. Truly sad for our Country and a real tragedy to witness.

They are using it as a political weapon and it is becoming increasingly obvious to majority of my friends, family, co-workers and even some of my best friends who are liberal democrats recognize this, also many online communities are discussing it as well. They are not fooling anyone. Really sad to witness.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
So New York antibody study basicly confirms recent L.A. County antibody reaserch:

13.9% of people tested in a New York COVID-19 antibody study tested positive, meaning they had the virus, Cuomo says; that means up to 2.7 million people could have been infected statewide

www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />
That also confirms that mortality rate is far lower than previously suggested:

Researchers there found COVID-19 could have been 55 times more prevalent than reported, which would mean a far lower morbidity rate than believed.

So who is going to pick the tab for this economic suicide that has been commited?

And this is why we don’t have widespread testing - right there.

I linked this in another thread but it was reported that by EOM we had going on 27 million test kits at the end of March.

We haven’t even come close to using all of them because of CDC guidelines for testing.

We could have already had tens of millions of “cases”. Which is also why you wouldn’t see mass anti-body testing - it would confirm what we already know - this is a nothing burger.

No one will pay for this, however. Too many of our countrymen are leeched to the government tit, too uneducated to comprehend the situation or just flat out apathetic. The MSM already controls their thoughts. Those of us who see this for what it is have no chance at all of overcoming the fear mongering of the media or the CDC.

So, we just get to enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I said in numerous threads when this first started that corona was making the rounds long before they told us it was. I have no way to know that other than personal experience and experience from family members and friends in different parts of the country. At my job a friend returned from the Smokey Mountains and her and her husband got as sick as they had ever been, doctor could not diagnose it, tested negative for the flu, and took quite a while to comeback to work. Friend who went to New York same story, sister in Columbus knew numerous people same story and this was all back in January and February.

Many others on here tell similar stories and now antibody tests showing many have had it and apparently didn't even realize it was Covid. So my question is if this was happening months before we were told, how did we get through those months without social distancing, shutting down the economy, and allowing the government to take care of us? When did we all get so scared? When the news told us to be, of course!

Now that doctors are marking deaths that are even suspected to be Covid related, as death by Covid, then the numbers do us no good. My sister in Columbus as i mentioned earlier, now has it, or at least she thinks she does. I have talked to her on the phone, she is ill. She had a very hard time getting tested and finally when she did, she tested negative. She has been sick now almost a week, running a fever nearly the whole time. Can't seem to kick it, but her breathing is ok. She is a nurse and her boss told her she thinks she has it, as the test has a 30 percent false negative rate and she is quarantined for 2 weeks. Knowing all this, between the questionable deaths being marked as Covid and a 30 percent false negative on tests(if true), how can we even trust the numbers at all? And worse yet, if corona has been making the rounds months before we were even told and before stay home orders were given, how can we say how effective those orders were?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only three one-hundredths of 1% of Americans have died due to coronavirus and flu combined.

It is only a matter of time before this Grand coordinated hoax is exposed, and also the entities who knowingly participated in getting it started.

Attorneys are forming their cases now for massive class action lawsuits, once the perpetrators are revealed.

So that basically means every government. On top of that I would like to see every social media participant that called for lockdowns as they spoonfed themselves with fear and incited others to do the same to be prosecuted for participating in the conspiracy.

Not only sue another country, not only your government, but also your neighbors that willingly as sheeps followed the fear to the slaughter house.

Funny. As some people call for a wake up, while most are just repeating the fear in their online social groups (I take that very broad. Sending a message count for me as well. Within a few clicks you reach dozens. That is something different than writing a letter a few decades ago.) What this can show is that there is a need for control over the internet. As these sheeps should not be allowed to post their garbage and put oil on the fire of fear. It is simply too dangerous as it can spread like a virus globally. Remarkable how finding a perpetrator to sue, can easily be played out to control our freedoms.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Growing evidence to put this in the range of the flu as far as mortality... we as a society have never cared about the seasonal flu deaths. Why is this different? The numbers aren’t really different...

24 million Americans and counting lost their livelihood, because 55k old and already sick Americans passed possibly in part to COV-19 (we all know a patient who died of cancer but is asymptomatic with cov-19 will be added to the cov death numbers).

Your brain can’t get over the big scary numbers, but the reality is many of those people were going to pass. What’s truly scary here is everyone here begging for our loss of rights, and even in evidence of its futility to do what it was designed for, champion it as the best decision. Your mind is owned.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What I try not to buy into is confirmation bias. I am not on the side of extreme fear but I'm also not on the side of dismissing covid19 as little more than the common flu. We don't have have quarantines for the common flu. We have a quarantine for the coronavirus and we are still seeing lots of deaths because of it. The numbers being inflated are negated by the deaths not being attributed to the virus because of non diagnosis and people dying at home etc. etc.

I understand that you don't accept my source and that's fine. Show me a non biased source that compares the total amount of deaths for all reasons in New York City from February to May last year compared to this year. Across the country last year compared to this year, if there are 50,000 more deaths then I feel we see a pattern. This is the evidence I would like to see.

Yeah; but -- with the hospitals basically being shutdown for anything that's not an "emergency" procedure, how many people are dying from preventable things at home that aren't Covid-19?

My Wife had 2 brain tumors, she was told removal was an "elective" procedure, one of those tumors was cystic and could rupture at any time and kill her, but it was still "Elective." Elective procedures haven't been allowed at all. So many people are dying from preventable things just because they can't get the procedures they need because they aren't deemed required.

I posit; many of the people dying at home are dying from things they wouldn't have died from if they could have just gone to get medical treatment for them. It's funny because you count these bodies as Covid related deaths, but they are Lockdown related deaths. Unfortunately there is no way to stat track these, but it IS happening.

In other words, all deaths are rising because seeing a doctor is basically impossible unless you have Corona.

Also; I'm calling B.S. on your source. My friends mom got Corona, the CDC made a visit to their house, collected the entire families phone numbers and interviewed them; threatened them that if they didn't participate they would be arrested and are forced to check in with the CDC daily. We're in FL. So the idea that people who died but tested positive aren't even having relatives contacted is so far from believable, I just can't believe it. It's just not happening.

Oh and by the by; she had brain cancer too -- she survived corona, said it wasn't even that bad -- and this is someone who had radiation, chemo, and gamma knife surgery. She's also in her 60's. Statistically she should have died rapidly, and she never got more than a cold and a mild fever. Here is a senior citizen who had chemo and radiation therapy and is immuno compromised and kicked it on her own without any medicine or treatment.

The Boogeyman is real. /not.

Also; the idea of comparing the country wide deaths from last year to this year and looking for a 50k spike is a fundamentally flawed idea. 50k deaths in a year is nothing for a population of 500 million. This is in normal statistical variance range.

2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017.

In 2016, a total of 2,744,248 resident deaths were registered in the United States—31,618 more deaths than in 2015. From 2015 to 2016, the age-adjusted death rate for the total population decreased 0.6%, but life expectancy at birth decreased 0.1 year.

As you can see from 2016 -> 2017, there were 60k added deaths annually nationwide. So that's more than your corona figure of 50k, and there was no corona then. From 2015 -> 2016 we saw a 31,618 death increase annually nationwide. So in two years the death count raised by 90,000 with no Corona Virus to attribute it to.

Death count is going to continually rise exponentially as the population grows exponentially. The more people on the planet, the more will die.

The Number of Babies Born in 2015 : 3,978,497.

Every year we birth 4 million new human beings in the united states alone -- year over year increases in birth are going to add to year over year increases in death.

These are statistically insignificant values.

if there are 50,000 more deaths then I feel we see a pattern.

What do you attribute to that pattern in 2017? Or should we have locked down the country in 2017 too?
edit on 29-4-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Don’t forget that many deaths have had covid 19 put on their death certificate even if there were underlying conditions that were either terminal or which caused people to be more susceptible.
I
Just noticed sone chemtrail looking streams across what this morning was a perfectly anazingly beautiful clear warm and sunny 75 degree day now the sky is littered with sunshine diffusing “ clouds”.
Makes one wonder...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I’m at work so can’t verify but John Mcafee posted this to his Twitter:

The ten largest cities in the world (Tokyo, Dhaka, Mumbai, Cairo, Mexico City, Delhi, Beijing, São Paulo, Osaka, Shanghai)

Total combined population 231 million.

Combined deaths from coronavirus 930.

NYC total population 8 million.

11,000 deaths.

Death rate 200 times the average in a country with better health care.

Figure that out.

Seems Mcafee Anti-virus took on a whole new meaning.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Not to mention the estimated 1+ billion expected worldwide increase in unemployment and the world food programme estimating up to 30 million people could die within months from starvation as a direct result of the mitigation measures.

But as long as your 80 year old granny with lung cancer survives who cares about a few million Impoverished children dying in Africa and Asia.

It’s about de-population, plain and simple. Just we can justify it in the name of saving lives.

Just proves the majority of western society are shills, sheep or bootlickers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join