It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are pro-vaccine you are pro injecting disinfectants!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

answer the 6 questions - why are you so opposed to 6 simple questions ?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

answer the 6 questions - why are you so opposed to 6 simple questions ?

Because your six questions are nothing but deceptive "science" that results in the justification of injecting chemical cocktails into the population.

I do appreciate your vitriol for those who question this notion. Also I am glad that you agree with injecting disinfectants, just has to be the right amount and then it is safe.

Here are multiple studies that point to how toxic, your six question rationale is. No amount of these substances should ever be injected into the body.

List of studies showing the dangers of these compounds.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
lets use the anti vaxxer " logic " of this thread in a variety of other examples

1 - why are moslems banned from dinking industial solvets - what do they know - that we dont

2 - why do people put road de-icer on thier foods ?

3 - why do so many people drink disinfectant ?

4 - why do people put antiseptic // industrial solvent on thier food ?

i could go on - but you see the point ?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

utter bollox - they are perfectly rational question - you are to scared to answer them - because you know what the fall-out will be

and again - given tje natural formaldehyde levels in the blood of a healthy human - what difference in the formaldehyde in a vaccine - going to make ?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There was no anti vax sentiment in the OP. Simply stating a fact and presenting evidence for it.

If vaccines are safe and we have a precedent with vaccines then trump was not way off his rocker to mention what was researched by his team of scientists in the press briefing.

Anyone who think he meant Clorox bleach is not intelligent enough to know what ingredients are being injected into them with vaccines.

The observations is that vaccines contain disinfectants.
Is injecting disinfectant considered dangerous?
If vaccines manufacturers can dose it out so it’s not dangerous then why wouldn’t we assume the scientists that trump is working with would also know to dose it out appropriately so it will be safe.

Your jumping in and getting all defensive and making this an anti vax thing is not necessary.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

lets use the anti vaxxer " logic " of this thread in a variety of other examples

1 - why are moslems banned from dinking industial solvets - what do they know - that we dont

Lol are you really brining up the horror show of poisons being put on and in the food to justify your vaccine stance?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

There was no anti vax sentiment in the OP. Simply stating a fact and presenting evidence for it.

If vaccines are safe then trumps line about injecting disinfectant and we have a precedent with vaccines then trump was Way off his rocker to mention what was researched by his team of scientists in the press briefing.

Anyone who think he meant Clorox bleach is not intelligent enough to know what ingredients are being injected into them with vaccines.

The observations is that vaccines contain disinfectants.
Is injecting disinfectant considered dangerous?
If vaccines manufacturers can dose it out so it’s not dangerous then why wouldn’t we assume the scientists that trump is working with would also know to dose it out appropriately so it will be safe.

Your jumping in and getting all defensive and making this an anti vax thing is not necessary.

Thank you for reiterating the main point.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or injecting known carcinogens to attempt to "cure" cancer...

Excellent OP and I'm looking forward to watching the mental gymnastics that are about to happen on this thread.

S&F!

Watching them right here!

I know he did not say to ingest clorox, but why did he clumsily walk it back?
edit on 26-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

link   

no - i am merely using your " logic " to sho how idiotic your thread premise is

PS - sterile saline - the most commonly used medical IV intervention - thats a solution of road de-icer

why are people being injected with road de-icer ????????????????

link   

a reply to: Lumenari

answer the 6 questions

Why?

Was the media and our members here screaming and frothing at the mouth about the dosage that Trump recommended... the frequency of injections?

No.

They took 2 words.

Disinfectant and Injection.

And just ran with it.

So....

Are formaldehyde and thimiserol disinfectants?

Yes or no?

Are they being injected?

Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

and what are you doing - right now - oh the hypocritical irony

" injecting disinfectant indeed "

remind me - which 2020 vaccines - contain thimiserol ??

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I really don't see your point at all...

I'm pro-vaccination but have no problems asking questions about the process.

I also get a kick out of cult members of the AMA just blindly repeating what they've been spoon fed as far as the "science" goes.

So thank you for that.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I hate when this happens on ATS.

You made you own goal post that were never part of this conversation.

You commandeer this thread with your pointless challenging of the OP. Spinning the posters around in circles till nothing is accomplished.

Vaccines safety is definitely something to be discussed, But your 6 questions are out of context and do not need to be addressed as you so demand. Start your own thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

then actually answer my 6 questions - why are people so opposed to this simple task ?

they explain this threads flawed premise - as does the list you quote

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

then actually answer my 6 questions - why are people so opposed to this simple task ?

Go back to your epic flat earth thread and tourture that one member who actually entertains your narcissism.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

and what are you doing - right now - oh the hypocritical irony

" injecting disinfectant indeed "

remind me - which 2020 vaccines - contain thimiserol ??

The majority of FDA-approved seasonal influenza vaccines, to start with...

Thimiserol has been largely taken out of vaccinations for children because of safety concerns.

Which meant to you they were OK before that?

As far as a list, it appears you can't use google, but here is the current list according to the FDA (scroll down)

Thimerosal and Vaccines

That you are calling ME hypocritical makes me giggle, btw.

Since you can't seem to answer 2 simple questions but want to keep either moving the goalposts or throw up a strawman or two.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It is irrelevant to the point, there have been compounds that are used as disinfectants that have historically been injected through vaccines, you are stating that they are safe to do so and proving the point of this OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Again, why?

Did the media have an issue with those 6 questions, or did they merely run with the two words "disinfectant" and "Injection"?

It appears your usename is apt.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

I hate when this happens on ATS.

You made you own goal post that were never part of this conversation.

You commandeer this thread with your pointless challenging of the OP. Spinning the posters around in circles till nothing is accomplished.

Vaccines safety is definitely something to be discussed, But your 6 questions are out of context and do not need to be addressed as you so demand. Start your own thread.
Exactly why I stopped discussing the topic here on ATS. Ignorant responses that have nothing to do with discovery and conversation.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its been interesting seeing the reactions when you point out things like this and the cedar Sinai uv light treatment, and the names you get called for bringing it up.

I dont know why the president says anything, but I am beginning to think he is a master at misdirection and he is keeping the rabid left chasing the laser light like a cat hopped up on cat nip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join