It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are pro-vaccine you are pro injecting disinfectants!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its been interesting seeing the reactions when you point out things like this and the cedar Sinai uv light treatment, and the names you get called for bringing it up.

I dont know why the president says anything, but I am beginning to think he is a master at misdirection and he is keeping the rabid left chasing the laser light like a cat hopped up on cat nip.

Honestly the UV light aspect of this and other light therapies have long needed to go mainstream. These are highly effictive and if truly utilized many dis-eases will be cured with out toxic western medicine.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Its been interesting seeing the reactions when you point out things like this and the cedar Sinai uv light treatment, and the names you get called for bringing it up.

I dont know why the president says anything, but I am beginning to think he is a master at misdirection and he is keeping the rabid left chasing the laser light like a cat hopped up on cat nip.

Or, he just clumsily says stuff, that is where I'm at. He walked it back, and for real this time lied about sarcasm.

I see no master plan, just a guy trying, but fumbling.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i can no longer be arsed with the willfull dishonesty of this thread .

i shall sign out with one word [ well a name ]

paracelsus

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hats off to you, if only Trump had half of the knowledge you have demonstrated here, ATS again showing the ability for research, maybe you could drop him an email with a link to your well researched and knowledgable thread, he might benefit from having someone like yourself at his disposal next time he opens his mouth.

I wonder what the ratio of threads where people can impart knowledge onto trumps minimal (fair to say, seeing as your op has at least 50 times the detail he gave) words will be as opposed to the one so far being critical of his faux pas, although doesnt him stating he was being sarcastic make this a little mute?

I cant keep up with the flip flopping of most politicans let alone the master of 4d chess, I find its best to just admit they all talk BS and dont idolise any of them, helps keep me sane.

I am betting there will be at least 6 or 7 threads stating he was correct and just the 1 where we were allowed to laugh at his lack of clarity.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Cheers to that level of sarcasm!!

Well done sir, well done.

link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i can no longer be arsed with the willfull dishonesty of this thread .

i shall sign out with one word [ well a name ]

paracelsus

Obviously I'd rather inject neither of them, but if forced to choose I'd rather inject isopropyl alcohol than fetal bovine serum in my bloodsteam.

link   
a reply to: vonclod

I am sure on occasion, but there are other times he says something that will get them chasing that light.

Heck I freely admit when it comes to meds I am out of my depth by a lot, disease and virus terrify me, do most I figure an I can easily see anyone fumbling in his position.

But hey lets give him credit where its do, he may not do a nice neat polished job of it but he is trying to lead.

I dont mind leaders that screw up, I despise leaders that just delegate and then claim other peoples hard work as their own.

link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I am not an anti-vaxer, but I am pro information and independent reviews.

I am absolutely fine with vaccines, if they are not profit tools for companies. Vaccines should never be linked to profit, only health. So make them non-profit, and make the research completely transparent.

If they really are that safe and that necessary for every little thing, then allow independent reviews, and release ALL the data.

If they don't, then my trust alarm bells go off... just like every time I hear people wanting to remove peoples' rights because of vaccines.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

I am absolutely fine with vaccines, if they are not profit tools for companies. Vaccines should never be linked to profit, only health. So make them non-profit, and make the research completely transparent.

That's a good point, take the lobbying out of it and take it at face value. I was reading those ingredients in the OP out loud to my family and they're just like, wtf?!? This is so unnatural it's sickening. How about we face the reason why we get the flu, rather than engineering ways that are only 10-50% effective (CDC's numbers) and injecting them into our bloodstream???

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

I am sure on occasion, but there are other times he says something that will get them chasing that light.

Heck I freely admit when it comes to meds I am out of my depth by a lot, disease and virus terrify me, do most I figure an I can easily see anyone fumbling in his position.

But hey lets give him credit where its do, he may not do a nice neat polished job of it but he is trying to lead.

I dont mind leaders that screw up, I despise leaders that just delegate and then claim other peoples hard work as their own.

I don't disagree, I never really beat him up over this one..it was clear to me, he was trying, and I know there was an element of truth in what he said. He probably would of served himself by conferring with his medical people beforehand.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I do appreciate the knowledge in your OP, genuinely

Sidenote you cant be American if you picked up so quickly on my sarcasm.....
smiling with my poor dentistry on show

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or injecting known carcinogens to attempt to "cure" cancer...

Excellent OP and I'm looking forward to watching the mental gymnastics that are about to happen on this thread.

S&F!

We all know Trump literally said "I want everyone to inject bleach."

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump never even said anything referring to bleach or lysol. The News reporters are idiots if they cannot see he did not say bleach or lysol. They are again putting words in his mouth.

No, he didn't, but if you assume he was referring to the points raised in the fascinating OP, then why on earth did he later say that he was being "sarcastic"?

What was he being sarcastic ABOUT?

Can you see the conundrum?

I think someone told him how his comments were taken and advised him to say they were sarcastic. I personally believe that is a lie from Trump.

I usually defend Trump on this site, not out of admiration but out of truth.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So, are you suggesting that it is good to inject disinfectants, or are you an anti-vaxxer?

The manufacturing processes for vaccines can create environments also conducive to the growth of pathogens, such as bacteria, and so it was imperative that an immunization did not carry potentially harmful pathogens into the blood stream.

To achieve this, one cannot use anything that might damage the chemical structure of the immunization, such as heat, or UV light, or a number of disinfectants. And so some chemicals were carefully chosen because they had a general preservative action, were well tolerated by the human body, and which did not damage the immunization.

These were 'disinfectants' however their action was to preserve the immunization solution prior to injection. They either break down or are diluted once injected (or before), or a combination of those things.

Formaldehyde is toxic to humans in concentration, and a carcinogen, but is also a naturally occurring byproduct of amino acid chemistry. We already have formaldehyde in our blood. It is a waste product of being alive. As such, we have ways of dealing with the formaldehyde that is present everywhere in our bodies and provided we don't exceed the level where it becomes toxic, it is not that bad. It makes sense to use this as a preservative in an injectable solution as long as the dosage is kept low enough.

Thiomersal has been used as a preservative in a number of medicines and injectable solutions (such as tattoo inks) due to its low toxicity to humans. I wonder how many anti-vaxxers have tats? LOL. Thiomersal is no longer used in immunizations in the US and many countries, anyway.

edit on 26/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It’s bs threads like this that remind me why I don’t bother with this site anymore.

Like even the very act of reading the title.

How fat this site has fallen.
edit on 26-4-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thiomersal is no longer used in immunizations in the US and many countries, anyway.

Or vaccines?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s bs threads like this that remind me why I don’t bother with this site anymore.

But here you are and you had to respond.

Actually, if I remember correctly you are not here a lot because you were proven wrong time and time and time again and eventually got tired of being a football here.

Welcome back!

I look forward to your next mudpit contribution.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Why does it have to pro or anti vax.
Why can’t this be an objective observation.

You just showed how dangerous chemicals in high concentration can be made safe in measured amounts.

So why couldn’t it be possible that Trump had been discussing with his reachers this same effective practice, but focusing on other disinfectants. We were not privileged to hear the context of the conversations Trump had with his research team prior to the press briefing.

Why would anyone assume he was talking about direct injecting Clorox bleach. Unless one of his researchers did suggest it and was joking about it, giving him a hard time.

Who knows?

But the over reactions by the media is well understood and transparent. They claim more people died of poisoning after Trumps bit. But they already knew the poisoning numbers would be higher due to the stay at home orders, not because Trump said inject yourself with bleach.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thiomersal is no longer used in immunizations in the US and many countries, anyway.

Or vaccines?

Immunization is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a vaccine.

Therefore, a vaccine is a type of immunization. A vaccine is notionally a subset of immunization.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Why does it have to pro or anti vax.
Why can’t this be an objective observation.

You just showed how dangerous chemicals in high concentration can be made safe in measured amounts.

So why couldn’t it be possible that Trump had been discussing with his reachers this same effective practice, but focusing on other disinfectants. We were not privileged to hear the context of the conversations Trump had with his research team prior to the press briefing.

Why would anyone assume he was talking about direct injecting Clorox bleach. Unless one of his researchers did suggest it and was joking about it, giving him a hard time.

Who knows?

But the over reactions by the media is well understood and transparent. They claim more people died of poisoning after Trumps bit. But they already knew the poisoning numbers would be higher due to the stay at home orders, not because Trump said inject yourself with bleach.

I suppose the difference is that Trump was clearly talking about something disinfecting the blood, as opposed to disinfecting something that will later be added to the blood.

I have refrained from responding directly to what Trump said because the idea of injecting something to kill a virus in serum is not that ridiculous. My concern is that those who are ignorant of the dangers might do something stupid out of that ignorance. It is the fact that it was part of a broadcast to the general public and that someone might credit Trump with an authority in an area where their ignorance prevents them from rational evaluation.

edit on 26/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join