It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are pro-vaccine you are pro injecting disinfectants!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It has been fascinating observing the backlash of Trump suggesting the injection of disinfectants. People are thoroughly losing their minds over his discussion with a Doctor about this potential. The true irony is that we have already been conditioned to inject disinfectants and now the same people who promote vaccines without question are exposing their own ignorance.

Now is a good time to bring up the reality of what ingredients are in the vaccines they inject into the population.

Thimerosal and Forameldyde are both disinfectants. The rest of the ingredients are highly suspect and I shall leave them highlighted. The main point here is that have been injecting disinfectants for generations and perhaps we should have a dialogue about that!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Or injecting known carcinogens to attempt to "cure" cancer...

Excellent OP and I'm looking forward to watching the mental gymnastics that are about to happen on this thread.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or injecting known carcinogens to attempt to "cure" cancer...

Excellent OP and I'm looking forward to watching the mental gymnastics that are about to happen on this thread.

S&F!

I really believe that most people who are pro-vaccine have no clue what the ingredients are. Willful ignorance has led to people demanding and demonizing people who have taken the time to research what is being injected into themselves and their children.

I too look forward to the mental gymnastics, I am seeing it all over Facebook!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They use disinfectants in surgeries, some gets into the body. They do not use clorox though, but Trump never even said anything referring to bleach or lysol. The News reporters are idiots if they cannot see he did not say bleach or lysol. They are again putting words in his mouth.

Read this....www.sciencefocus.com... IVs contain sodium chloride. This whole twisting of what Trump said is rediculous he said injecting of disinfectants and lots of things are disinfectants, they give antiviral treatments in IVs, those are technically disinfetants, they have Iodine in the main disinfectant they put on wounds and it goes into the body.

This is a big twisted scam made up by MSM and the Democratic politicians.

Urine is a disinfectant and some people drink pee to heal things. Uric acid is a disinfectant.
edit on 26-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump never even said anything referring to bleach or lysol. The News reporters are idiots if they cannot see he did not say bleach or lysol. They are again putting words in his mouth.

No, he didn't, but if you assume he was referring to the points raised in the fascinating OP, then why on earth did he later say that he was being "sarcastic"?

What was he being sarcastic ABOUT?

Can you see the conundrum?

edit on 26-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Obviously he can't...

Or the media would have understood what he was trying to say.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
oh FFS - not this shiite again

rational vaccine advocates - do know whats in vaccines - and more important understand the does and conentration present

the preservatives in vaccines - are only there to keep the vaccine does sterile from the date of manufacture to its use

calling them - injecting disinfectants is disengenuous idiocy

lets see iof you can answer a couple of questions :

1 - what is the injected does for most vaccines ?

2 - what is the principle ingredient [ typically 90% by vol ] of most vaccines

3 - which vaccines [ 2020 use ] actually contain thimiserol ?

4 - can you explain the toxicity gap between methy and ethyl mercury - and why ?

5 - what is the natural [ and normal ] formaldehyde content of a healthy adults blood ?

5b - what is the formaldehyde content of a vaccine ?

5c - why do you think that the answer to 5b is dangerous - given the answer to 5a ?

6 why are you spreading anti vax propaganda ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

calling formaldehyde and thimiserol " disinfectants " - and c;laiming that vaccination - " injects disinfectants " - is idiotic garbage - which is the true " mental gymnastics " of this thread

yes - thimiserol - has a mecury component

but table salt - has a sodium AND chlorine atom [ metalic sodium has a viloent reaction with water and chlorine gas was used as a war weapon in WWI ]

so get a grip and understand real sience - not the propaganda - from anti vaxxers

see - answered with zero mental gymnastics

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

see - answered with zero mental gymnastics

Your hysterical rant/post was entirely mental gymnastics, actually.

A star for your effort though!!!

edit on 26-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

zero - hysteria - i leave that to you , my reply was logic and science

PS - can you actually answer the 6 questions - if you get all correct - you will understand
edit on 26-4-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It has been fascinating observing the backlash of Trump suggesting the injection of disinfectants. People are thoroughly losing their minds over his discussion with a Doctor about this potential. The true irony is that we have already been conditioned to inject disinfectants and now the same people who promote vaccines without question are exposing their own ignorance.

Now is a good time to bring up the reality of what ingredients are in the vaccines they inject into the population.

Thimerosal and Forameldyde are both disinfectants. The rest of the ingredients are highly suspect and I shall leave them highlighted. The main point here is that have been injecting disinfectants for generations and perhaps we should have a dialogue about that!

Great thread. I mentioned the exact same thing in one of the other threads on this.
Wiki has a list too. List of Vaccine Ingredients

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Simply espousing the decades of lies about vaccine safety is the mental gymnastics I speak of.

You act as though they are proven safe, even though the vaccine industry is insulated from liability?

Children are healthier now then ever?

The idea that the information you believe to be true regarding the safety and efficacy of the chemical cocktail that is being injected into children is disturbing.

Fact is, thimerosal and formaldehyde are used as disinfectants. They are also injected into people. Defend it all you want, you are still pro-injecting disinfectants, you have simply been convinced it is safe and are defending it, just needs to be a small enough dosage.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

then answer the 6 questions -

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

zero - hysteria - i leave that to you , my reply was logic and science

PS - can you actually answer the 6 questions - if you get all correct - you will understand

Are formaldehyde and thimiserol disinfectants?

Yes or no?

Are they being injected?

Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just look at the smirks on their faces as they tell you to inject these poisons. Their facial muscles have a voice also.

Medicine is not inherently bad but understand who runs the industry...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

then answer the 6 questions -

No need, your 6 questions are the epitome of fake science used to justify a horrific practice that is destroying children's lives.

link   

answer the 6 questions

link   

what utter craven idiocy

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

what utter craven idiocy

Nah the practice of injecting chemical cocktails/disinfectants into children is craven idiocy.

Covered up by Rockefeller medicine and those of you who have entrained yourselves with their blatant lies.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join