It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Ever Happened With all of Those Transgender Bathrooms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColoradoJens

it was used to remove the governor of NC, Pat McCrory. He was doing an amazing job, and moving up in the political world. Since he was a true conservative and didn't buy into the idiot progressive agenda, and he likely posed a risk to some leftover, this whole movement was enacted, he was voted out, and then, when the idiot left was done with the transgender folks, they tossed them aside as they do all their used up tools.

Wow, when I read my posts, it sounds like I am not really a fan of the left. Go figure.

[11] Economists have estimated that HB2 negatively impacted GDP in the state of North Carolina by an amount between $450 and $630 million, along with over a thousand new jobs.[12]

When he was being considered for a position within Trump's cabinet here were their considerations of him (love Trumps team uses HuffPo and WaPo as sources btw:

Trump’s team listed other red flags in this order:

McCrory “refused to concede” the 2016 election. The file cites a Huffington Post story.
McCrory “signed legislation removing an estimated 170,000 jobless workers from the unemployment benefit rolls.” The file cites a Washington Post story.
He “signed legislation mandating a 72-hour waiting period before an abortion.” The file cites an MSNBC blog.
He signed HB2, “banning transgender people from using bathrooms that match their gender identity.” The file cites a pair of Huffington Post stories.
He was suspected of protecting Duke Energy, his former employer, after a coal ash spill. The file cites a (Greensboro) News & Record story and several others.
Trump’s team also warned that McCrory has “thin skin” and referenced a 2016 Charlotte Observer story. In that article, former Republican Rep. Charles Jeter, a supporter of McCrory’s, described him this way:

“He can’t fathom that anyone would question his motives,” Jeter said. “And he (has) a tendency to take criticism personally. He’s done it with the press. He’s done it in the legislature.”

Sounds like a career politician. Whats so special about him? He was voted out of office because his constituents didn't agree with him.

Pat McCrory
edit on 25-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I won't speak for anyone else, but if I am earnestly expected/required to accept individuals as whatever they may claim to be, everyone should know; I'd likely kill any actual serpent found in a restroom intended for humans, without any hesitation to determine whether or not it was in the right restroom for its gender.

I now give you, Eva Tiamat Medusa [born: human male, Richard Hernandez]

: I have two mothers: One is my original birth mother and my second birth is to my reptilian parents, which are the rattlesnakes.

Oh, and if you buy into the nonsense... here's your Darwin Award!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

that whole thing sprouted from here. I was watching it first hand. McCrory was doing a great job as gov. He had a budget surplus, was working on Teacher pay, which is a hot button issue for both parties, and had things moving in a really good direction. I just hated to see how HB2 and the progressive movement was so successful in their smear campaign. It was exactly as if the smug arrogant assholes had absolute power. And as prophesied, they tossed their cause to the curb once they were done with them. Like DACA kids.

I just liked the way he ran things. Sorry to rant.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I think people collectively thought to themselves: " Wul… if a person presents as a gal, she should go in the gal's bathroom. If a person presents as a guy, he should go in the men's."

I don't think the collective intellect of America or anywhere else worried about it much more than the week in which it was a "thing".

Those outliers that present as a woman but belly up to the urinal are looking for attention and conflict. Most of the people who really want to be more than what they were born with would never do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Same # came up in the UK. They wanted to spend money to appease the alphabet people. Never mind sorting out homelessness or the drug problem, lets redesign toilets and make it an offence if business don’t comply, literally cause the majority millions to appease the Minority.

Strange that covid-19 seems to have shut them all the # up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join