It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Ever Happened With all of Those Transgender Bathrooms?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

We should have done a study on the 0.6% of the population that identify as transgender to find out if constipation and exploding bladders were approaching epidemic levels before we all "went there".

But science and statistics were never considered unfortunately.

Okay, I'm bored too.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

We should have done a study on the 0.6% of the population that identify as transgender to find out if constipation and exploding bladders were approaching epidemic levels before we all "went there".

Okay, I'm bored too.

that would have been good if they had done that. Then so many people wouldn't have lost their chill over nothing.

Remember this moron? Is this still so important?

edit on 25-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Most normal people have never, will never, give a flying purple f#ck how or where people urinate or void their bowels.

CHRIST Almighty!

SMGDH

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Okay, I'm bored too.

Okay, I'm not bored anymore. I can find better things to and read other than your unwarranted insults.

See ya around.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Okay, I'm bored too.

Okay, I'm not bored anymore. I can find better things to and read other than your unwarranted insults.

See ya around.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What is the point of this thread, to bait Or are you asking where you can find a transgender bathroom?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
What is the point of this thread, to bait Or are you asking where you can find a transgender bathroom?

Point being. Issues like transgender bathrooms were never anything to scream about to begin with.

I want ATS to maybe realize how stupid many people are over these supposed issues we are being fed.

If anyone goes through the volume of insanity that was that issue, and which now obviously is not, they'd find that yeah the law changed, but did anything actually really change"? No.

Point is that people here are absurd in how they selectively get outraged. This was a hot topic not long ago. Now, chirps in the wind. And Im happy for it.

I guess I just wanted to rub it in the faces of all of those who were freaking out.
edit on 25-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
nm
a
rediculous addition
to
this
thread

(dead horse bounces)
edit on 25-4-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Hahaha great thread! I was thinking of doing something similar, bumping old threads or redoing topics showing the ignorance of the "Deny Ignorance is Fake News" crowd on ATS.

However I'm noticing there's not that many in that crowd. For some reason they have a lot of stars but it's always the same accounts posting. So in reality they're a small group but make a lot of noise.

Their persistence prevents any real conspiracies being discussed on here. Which probably means this site has been infiltrated by the government.

Where I live lots of businesses just made their restrooms multi-gender one person at a time. I think it's totally cool. Such a hateful thing to worry about.

Thanks man! I have been looking back over a lot too - funny how some ideas just never get old! Appreciate the hit up!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
They filled them up quickly and then started reading books to preschoolers while showing their nuts in demon drag.

You need some more men with mental issues in your bathroom? Go to your local hair salon and find the first pair of almonds getting a Brazilian wax and make some friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a Transgender only people who identify as a Transgender.Its a weaponised word designed to destroy the Family unit,Nothing more and nothing less.You are born with equipment....it designates your bathroom door sign.If you are born with a birth defect get corrective surgery if you cannot I empathise with you,you are unique.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure that everyone has just kept using the same bathrooms they've been using for years

it was a nothing burger to make the sheep fight each other, and it worked here

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ahhhh yes... I remember. Folks like these demanding access to women's bathrooms and other safe spaces:

Trans Rights Activist Who Advocated Mixed-Sex Restrooms is a Serial Child Rapist: Chad Sevearance-Turner

Po litician Who Advocated Mixed-Sex Restrooms and Changing Rooms Accused of "Sexual Activity" With a Child: David Smith

Transgender Proponent of Mixed-Sex Showers, Locker Rooms Raped Deaf Woman: Johanna Wolf

Yeah, that didn't work out so well.

Univers ity of Toronto: Gender-Neutral Restrooms Partially Reversed After Female Students Recorded in Shower

Trans-Identifying Boy Sexually Assaults 5-year-old Girl in Girls' Restroom

Man, Transgender, Convicted of Sexually Abusing 10-year-old Girl in the Bathroom: Miguel ("Michelle") Martinez

Man, Transgender, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen in Walmart Restroom: Alicia Gray (ne' Sean Ojeda)

Man, 'Transsexual', Arrested for Assault on Pregnant Woman in Restroom

Man "Dressed Like a Woman" Repeatedly Recorded Women in Mixed-Sex Restrooms, Police Say: Richard Rodriguez

Male Cross-Dresser Accused of Recording Women Using the Restroom: Jason Pomare

Man, Transgender, Brutalizes Woman Who Questions His Presence in Women's Restroom: Patrick Hagan

Sadly, there are many MANY more at this link: Crime News.... MANY examples of violent crimes committed against women in women's spaces -- shelters, changing rooms, etc. -- by men who identify as transgender.

These men are not well. They need serious mental/emotional help. Not access to women's spaces.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Boadicea because: Fixed broken link

edit on 25-4-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Transgender Bathrooms went out with Obama, just like cash for clunkers.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nothing...they are the ones w the man/women symbol in the hallways everywhere....or have been changed one-word to UNISEX.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That kentucky clerk probably feels real stupid right now if she's stuck in jail.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Ive seen "all genders" bathrooms lately. But that was at forest preserves
. Trans bathrooms were never an important topic.

The religious folk were comfortable and bored enough to fight the idea. Soccor moms were bored enough to defend the idea. Then everyone got quarantined and everyone lost interest.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When the party that claims they, "believe in science" can show us a transgenic human, perhaps we can entertain the subject further. Meanwhile, people may do whatever body modifications they like, it won't change genetics. Attempting to force a society to accept and kowtow to delusional or dysphoric syndromes is unhealthy for society at large.

How individuals choose to relate to those dysfunctions is their own business.
edit on 4/25/2020 by Theli93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

That kentucky clerk probably feels real stupid right now if she's stuck in jail.

I bet she feels self righteous.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

it was used to remove the governor of NC, Pat McCrory. He was doing an amazing job, and moving up in the political world. Since he was a true conservative and didn't buy into the idiot progressive agenda, and he likely posed a risk to some leftover, this whole movement was enacted, he was voted out, and then, when the idiot left was done with the transgender folks, they tossed them aside as they do all their used up tools.

Wow, when I read my posts, it sounds like I am not really a fan of the left. Go figure.
edit on 25-4-2020 by network dude because: bad spler

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join