It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Ever Happened With all of Those Transgender Bathrooms?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Remember the big social discussion about transgenders going into bathrooms?

Neither do I.

Look at this hysteria from ATS:

Mother of transgendered student urges SC shcool district.

I have the Solution to the Transgender Bathroom Issue

Kudos to the attempt at sanity one one thread:

No link Between trans-inclusive policies and bathroom saftey

Autogyenphilia:The Elephant in the Transgender Bathroom

Head of ACLU quits after Daughter is 'visbly frightened"

Look where we are now. So stupid. Keep on focusing on nothing that matters. How many of you have been affected by this issue since it was such a hot button deal?

Such outrage. Over what?

Looking back aren't we all a little embarrassed at the first world selective outrage that was considered legit before we all realized we are screwed?

Anyone got updates on how this horrifying socially altering Obama inspired LGBTQ bill has altered their lives?

I was just curious since I knew the end of civilization as we know it was around the corner.

Do you think the Chinese let loose Covid due to the transgender agenda?

Maybe this is more important - I have mixed feelings:

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There was a massive kickback against it. The vast majority of Americans could see through the stupidity and the agenda. Too many daddies would have physically ripped to literal shreds the many perverts who would have used that as a way to watch and molest little kids in public toilets.

Oh, yeah ... and, uh ... Donald Trump was elected.

Next topic, please.
:
edit on 2020 4 24 by incoserv because: I wanted to.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by:

All of the Democrats ridiculous frivolous efforts to gain support in obscure domains using such arbitrary unrealistic arguments (lets get a sea turtle 'right to vote' agenda started) ended BOOM when Trump won the election; "Dad is home!".
edit on 24-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
There was a massive kickback against it. The vast majority of Americans could see through the stupidity and the agenda. Too many daddies would have physically ripped to literal shreds the many perverts who would have used that as a way to watch and molest little kids in public toilets.

Next topic, please.
:

Yeah there was a massive kickback - I listed quite a few illustrative threads from ATS alone.

But in reality what happened?

Were the "daddies who would have physically ripped to literal shreds the many perverts" able to get their collective hands on any?

Was any of the outrage on those threads justified when the experiment played out?
edit on 24-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Those bathrooms were located in businesses that are effectively, and some permanently, closed now.

How about we revisit this nonissue when those businesses return...

And that's a big "when" bordering on a big "If".

You could always relabel the bathrooms in your house to keep the issue fresh in your mind...🤷🏽‍♂️

edit on 4/24/2020 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Wedge issue. It was obvious, back then.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Those bathrooms were located in businesses that are effectively, and some permanently, closed now.

How about we revisit this nonissue when those businesses return...

And that's a big "when" bordering on a big "If".

You could always relable the bathrooms in your house to keep the issue fresh in your mind...🤷🏽‍♂️

Not the point but I'll consider the bathroom in my house open to transgenders. I'd hope I'd know if they were in my place but then again I do have some shady characters over friend of a friend thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Agreed. Was trying to point of the utter hilarious selective outrage here on ATS and how that argument hasn't been uttered in how long?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

But can you really say it's your house if you feel compelled to augment your dwelling to appease others opinions?

I'm willing to bet most businesses felt the same way.

ETA:
It really wasn't about the bathrooms at all.

It was an effort to convince sane people that they were mentally ill, and enable the mentally ill to believe they were sane.

Now that's insanity if ever it needed an example.

edit on 4/24/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

But can you really say it's your house if you feel compelled to augment your dwelling to appease others opinions?

Im not augmenting anything. The crapper fits all asses.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: incoserv

Next topic, please.
:

Yeah there was a massive kickback - I listed quite a few illustrative threads from ATS alone.

But in reality what happened?

Were the "daddies who would have physically ripped to literal shreds the many perverts" able to get their collective hands on any?

Was any of the outrage on those threads justified when the experiment played out?

They're were actually a couple of instances of pervs that did spy on or attempt to molest kids. Lucky for them, law enforcement got to them before daddies. (Though one can hope that they were treated to just desserts once in jail.)

But then this happened, in case you didn't hear. So it became a non-issue.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

By augmenting I was referring to signs and labels which was the whole issue, remember?

You're willing to pour salt in the wound, you should probably know the context of the issue, no?
edit on 4/24/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ahhhh a thread created by and specifically for the night clique crew. They'll get lots of traction out of this one tonight, before disappearing like a fart in the wind in the morning. Loving the little pushback OMG THIS SITE IS FULL OF RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE BIGOTS(!!!!!) right now. Kinda funny to see you swinging SO DARN HARD as if your lives depended on it....like watching a child trying to fight for the first time. Its so cute.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes thanks for pointing that out. I hope you didn't think I started this thread without knowing where the issue stands after Trumps big reversal.

So you think it stopped transgenders from using the bathroom of their choice?

You think the matter is settled and isn't still being played out? Also to another poster, no it isn't just businesses, schools are still involved with it.

I will give the poster that said with COVID its all moot, but still I ask you who were so offended, why? You know transgender people are still going to the "other" bathroom as of today, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

By augmenting I was referring to signs and labels which was the whole issue, remember?

You're willing to pour salt in the wound, you should probably know the context of the issue, no?

How is showing the absurdity of a panic induced non argument "pouring salt in the wound' ?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

How is showing the absurdity of a panic induced non argument "pouring salt in the wound' ?

How is even bringing this back up helping, other than alleviating your boredom and breaking up the "virus" thread chain?

Honestly, who really wants to look back on this crap?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hahaha great thread! I was thinking of doing something similar, bumping old threads or redoing topics showing the ignorance of the "Deny Ignorance is Fake News" crowd on ATS.

However I'm noticing there's not that many in that crowd. For some reason they have a lot of stars but it's always the same accounts posting. So in reality they're a small group but make a lot of noise.

Their persistence prevents any real conspiracies being discussed on here. Which probably means this site has been infiltrated by the government.

Where I live lots of businesses just made their restrooms multi-gender one person at a time. I think it's totally cool. Such a hateful thing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just another hysteria fail coverup

Because the #metoo crowd is too full about themselves and identity politics

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

How is even bringing this back up helping, other than alleviating your boredom and breaking up the "virus" thread chain?

Honestly, who really wants to look back on this crap?

Point taken. It's not a bad one. It was crap. And I am bored.

I still stand by the idea that exposing the absurdity on this site every so often isn't bad.

I haven't pulled direct quotes from the threads but you would have though Sodom and Gomorrah had mated to create a new demon spawn GOMSODOMRRAH!

And the real point here is Ozzymando's, whom I have leaned a lot from recently and for who I am NOT speaking for he is not in this thread; the MSM and POTUS narrative are social issues to keep us occupied.

The whole thing was a dumb distraction from the real world as we can now see if anyone thinks the gov is overstepping their bounds.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Agreed. Was trying to point of the utter hilarious selective outrage here on ATS and how that argument hasn't been uttered in how long?

Selective outrage about selective outrage.

How meta.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join