It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN says President Trump Will Try to Delay the November 2020 Presidential Election.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Womens' Rights Attorney Lisa Bloom: Yes, Biden Is A Rapist But I Endorse Him

Women’s rights attorney Lisa Bloom caused a stir this week however with a position that is at least honest, if chilling. Bloom stated that she believes that Biden did rape a female staffer but she is still going to endorse him for President of the United States. She tweeted “I believe you, Tara Reade... sorry.”

www.zerohedge.com...

Ah no , there is No " Double Standard " in Politics .............(

I don't think that this can really be classified as a double standard. Given how many other claims of assault against old white men turned out to be suspect, it's probable that she simply doesn't believe that this case is real, but she can't openly say it because it's not politically correct to come out and say that she thinks that the woman is making it up for political reasons.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yep , he Deserves 9 Years Now .....LOL

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah , Joe knows Right about Now it's Over ...........

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What are some of the reasons why President Donald Trump would want to delay this year's Presidential election beyond its customary month of November?

None. Nothing. Zip.

I am not a political expert, especially not an American politics expert.

I predict a landslide victory for Trump. If i was him, i surely would not postpone the elections.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: keenmachine

You really think after seeing Joe Biden on the interviews stumbling, bumbling around........ you know..... the thing?

All of the stumbling and bumbling I've seen has come from the President , haven't seen much of Biden.

You do realize they have to debate right?

Yeah but without a teleprompter Trump can only ramble , attack and repeat ... we see it daily.

Debates are on the fly, and no matter what the moderators do Joe will have to stand on his own merits.

As will Donald.

Win bigly? Even in the year of the pandemic, Joe is not that candidate.

Sadly for you neither is Donald , the debates should be amusing , no ?

Dude it's a lock. Sure fire 100% Trump wins.

Picking Biden as the candidate is an automatic loss, but beside that, the witch hunt against Trump, the fake dossier, the DNC and FBI setting up the General, Nancy Pelosi's failed impeachment...

These are all facts. Trump won't win because he's there right guy, or even a good president...

He wins because they destroyed their own platform, over and over again, and then picked an unelectable front runner...

The DNC doesn't want to win. They want Trump to win, and impede him every step of the way, forcing him into bad decisions, so everybody remembers the worst presidential cycle in history, so when the 2024 election comes, they pick a strong candidate and it flips back to Democrat POTUS.

This is all provided there is a country left at the end of this Gambit.

There is zero chance Trump loses, anyone who doesn't realize this doesn't belong discussing politics.

The plan is to lose on purpose while making sure Trump cannot do anything good and only choose between bad and bad.

This is their 2024 campaign, it's been running since 2016. The RNC is in on it too. This is about creating social division while eroding constitutional freedom. The United States as we knew it is over. GG.
edit on 7-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: carewemust
What are some of the reasons why President Donald Trump would want to delay this year's Presidential election beyond its customary month of November?

None. Nothing. Zip.

I am not a political expert, especially not an American politics expert.

I predict a landslide victory for Trump. If i was him, i surely would not postpone the elections.

Well , you just might be a Regular Prophet then ....................Lookie Here ...>

" Phone Calls Between Biden And Ukraine's Poroshenko Leaked; Details $1 Billion "Quid Pro Quo" To Fire Burisma Prosecutor "

Say it ain't So Joe!

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Monday July 6, 2020

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled this morning that the Electoral College voters can NOT "go rogue".

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
too funny, this thread didn't age well...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

Guess Biden wasn't wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: terrapincb

If I knew the dems were not going to rig the election, Yeah, I'd be all for mail-in voting. But the Dims have been trying since day one to get Trump out of office and it hasn't worked. This is their last gasp at stealing an election. All it would take is for a few truck loads of ballots to "disappear" and replaced with pre-filled out ballots for biden and boom he gets the election. Why do you think the dems are pushing so hard for it? So should we be concerned about voting by mail, yes.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
HAHA and a few days later he suggests it himself. Is Joe a prophet? a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321
It's in response to mail in voting and Covid.

A suggestion is just that, he is calling for it? No.

There is a fundamental difference between the to.

This is simply a gauge on the reaction, the point is, if people can go out NOW, why is mail in voting a thing? It would lead to massive voter fraud and the Dems will do just that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Trump saw the fox poll numbers and is now running scared and wants to cancel the election.

www.vox.com...

edit on 30-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Lol, you still into polls? Smh

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: olaru12
Lol, you still into polls? Smh

Trump went off on Fox biggly...apparently he's still into polls. LOL....

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12Umm, he always does that.
Hus reasonings are very different, to you, who is easily lead, would automatically think that and therein lies the point.

Fox news is a major network, so pushing BS polls pisses him off, nothing wrong with that and he, as well as me and others don't think he's trailing at all.

You amuse too easily, lol

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Biden didn't say this. He was repeating what Trump said himself. Love how you guys spin this stuff and never get called-out for it. What happened to the original thread, BTW?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: terrapincb

See post #2.

If people can't continue to vote as they've done for the past 200 years because the other side didn't get the results they wanted, but we can all get out and go to stores with a mask on so what's the problem with going to polls?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Right, if it's safe to go shopping then why can you vote the way we always have? Unless your trying to pull a fast one.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Republicans have such short memory's Im from Florida Bush JRs people were going around picking up homeless people buy them cigs and beer for there votes .
so its not a question of which side cheats But which side can OUT cheat the other .
If you believe Trump is above stacking the deck well you dont get to be a Billionaire WITHOUT stacking teh deck .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join