It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN says President Trump Will Try to Delay the November 2020 Presidential Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Vote per mail.

It is not more under attack by fraud than any other method of voting. The Impeached Idiot himself used voting per mail.

Wait , what ?
Please rewrite that entire post to where it is legible.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Funny thing is I was telling one of my friends the other day that if he even suggested such a thing, they would crucify him but that the dems would be begging him to delay it and calling it a stolen election if he didn't.

They can't campaign worth beans during lockdown, he gets all the media spotlight, and people are limited in being able to vote easily. Of course they are going to beg for a delay.

On the other hand they are thrilled that the spotlight isn't on Biden.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Biden just has to stay alive and hopefully win the next election, at this point it doesn’t really matter what he says about anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong.

When people said that about President Obama they were labeled Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts 😂 (frankly, they were).

I guess it's different when the Left says it though.

Kind of like when someone on the Left is accused of sexual assault by a woman...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Every 4 years we always have someone claiming the presidential election will be suspended. It has not happened yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But not during a Democrat-fabricated National Crisis.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here's one reason why President Trump might delay the election.

Fox News says he's losing to Joe!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Biden said Congress needs to ensure that states have sufficient funding for expanded voting options during the pandemic.

The DNC wants mail in voting so that its easier for them to stuff the ballot box in key states.

Scare mongering people now might give them the momentum they need to get this done.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All polls show Trump losing to Joe.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

....but since you are a Trump loyalist you will probaly call it fake news

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Fisrt off I would be against trump doing this.

HAving said that, doesnt this say more about Biden and the dems than trump?

SO accvording to dems, the virus is so bad we have to lockdown, in many cases wer cant go to work, protest the government, go to public parks, go to church, etc.

All of these are violations of our rights (particularly the first amendment). They say we need to suspend those rights because this virus is so bad.

But as soon as it could affect their right to run for office and ptentially get elected, all of the sudden their rights matter, and suspending them would make trump a dictator.

Hey, if us peons have to sacrifice our rights for the greater good, why shouldnt the democrats give up their right to win an election?

As predicted, these fear mongers only spread the fear and demand taking away of rights right up until the point it could stip their chance to get more power. Then suddenly the fear mongering about the virus stops, and they want to find ways to have the election.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's one reason why President Trump might delay the election.

Fox News says he's losing to Joe!

www.foxnews.com...

He might well lose.

The biggest thing he had going was the economy. Trump listened to the globalist surrounding him and intentionally collapsed the economy whit his lock down policies, or defending the governors lockdown policies.

So if he loses, all those trump supporters who yelled at trump supporters like me who said trump was making a huge mistake by embracing these lockdowns can be happy knowing they played a huge part in getting trump removed from office.

And then the real fun begins as the democrats will immediately declare an emergency on climate change and push in the green new deal that will finish off this country.

And they will quote trump supporter after trump supporter who said we shouldnt question the government taking away rights and spending trillions in times of crisis.

edit on 24-4-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We have governors infringing on peoples rights.

We have police asking for “papers” and arresting people just for being outside.

We have a government that has orchestrated a shut down of our economy and then offered a 3 trillion dollar bailout to fix what they created.

Now we have a senile old man making claims that the election won’t be held and he’s the head of the same party that is encouraging the loss of rights.

Our nation has lost its mind. We have stopped being a Constitutional Republic and have become a nation of bailout queens, nervous nancy’s, police-state thugs, and communist-loving imbeciles.

And Biden is worried about the election?

Pfft!

Elections are the least of my damned concerns.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Last presidential election cycle, Trump was going to loose to Hillery too.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump would have nothing to do to prolong the presidential race. It will depend how many people are infected at that time. Death galore and the lock downs that the governors impose.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The ONLY way Biden could win the election is if:

1) There is extreme corruption

2) The majority of Americans have lost their mind

3) The IQ of the average American citizens has dropped below 30.

I still don't think Joe is or ever was the intended candidate, and I still think evil this way comes. The Coronavirus fiasco is going to look like a birthday party in comparison.

I want my last vote to be against Joe Biden, even though I know four years after my death I will be voting Democratic.

edit on 500000044America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Saw a meme that I thought hit the nail on this topic... showed a picture of people in masks inside wally world, then a picture of someone voting at a vote location.

Said if we can do the first we can do the second.

No need to suspend or even delay the election, unless they want to over haul the election process at a federal level, they are not ready in the slightest to completely change the way the majority of the nation votes, and to be honest I have no faith they can do it efficiently and secure any of the ways that have been proposed, the fed just doesn't move that fast.

Also if trump tried I would be against it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Oh there is MOST DEFINITELY going to be extreme corruption on behalf of the dEms this election ion cycle. Openly supported by their pathetic support base - by ANY means necessary.

Leftist vote counters, rigged machines, lost ballot boxes, lies and propaganda and ‘influence’ from agenda driven media and social media etc etc etc.

All of the usual tactics that ATS lefties claim are reasonable and legitimate ways to win an election.

If President Trump doesn’t win this year, it’s gonna be a hilarious four years ahead. A whole new level of Hypocrisy will be seen.

Plus, economy - down the drain.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Oh there is MOST DEFINITELY going to be extreme corruption on behalf of the dEms this election ion cycle. Openly supported by their pathetic support base - by ANY means necessary.

Leftist vote counters, rigged machines, lost ballot boxes, lies and propaganda and ‘influence’ from agenda driven media and social media etc etc etc.

All of the usual tactics that ATS lefties claim are reasonable and legitimate ways to win an election.

If President Trump doesn’t win this year, it’s gonna be a hilarious four years ahead. A whole new level of Hypocrisy will be seen.

Plus, economy - down the drain.

I've never seen the GOP throw the kind of tantrums like we saw in 2016 with the protests and rioting, and I expect we won't if a democrat is elected.....BUT, if we do this old lady (who does't favor those shenanigans) will be on the front lines.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Oh that’s true

If President Trump loses, there will NOT be a pathetic, childish, scream-at-the-sky and destroy-your-own-neighborhood, three-year-long reaction like we seen from the imbecilic and anti-human leftists last cycle

There will be “oh well, maybe next time”

Some people can just accept a minor loss and move on like adults

Others are easily manipulated by the media and see an election defeat as some major “wrong” that was perpetrated against them - for which they openly vow “revenge”
edit on 24 4 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Womens' Rights Attorney Lisa Bloom: Yes, Biden Is A Rapist But I Endorse Him

Women’s rights attorney Lisa Bloom caused a stir this week however with a position that is at least honest, if chilling. Bloom stated that she believes that Biden did rape a female staffer but she is still going to endorse him for President of the United States. She tweeted “I believe you, Tara Reade... sorry.”

www.zerohedge.com...

Ah no , there is No " Double Standard " in Politics .............(

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Trump has already joked about delaying the elections several times prior to Covid-19. He said something to the effect that he should get a year extra free to make up for the hassle that he's been put through.

He's also mentioned a three term presidency in the past.

It's not unreasonable to ask whether he may "try" to delay the election, though from what I understand he can't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join