It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I'm trying to discern a point to it.

Then grab a chair and stick around. Maybe the point will make itself clear to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am totally here for the party 🎉
and the excellent conversations

Who wants to wander through wonderland alone?

Thanks Dash and all my co- conspiratorial partiers🥂

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The discrepancy in the story you showed in your post would be taken with a kneejerk acceptance at first look by so many

I would say Dashen gave it proper due diligence by clearly stating that he cannot confirm its veracity. And if someone else accepted it blindly as truth despite that, that's on them.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just ten posts prior by EndtheMadnessNow the article includes an interview where Barr is asked:
lawandcrime.com...

“The investigation of U.S. Attorney John Durham into the circumstances surrounding the surveillance of President Trump’s campaign, transition and early administration, does that investigation remain on track, undisturbed by the virus?” Hewitt asked.

“Yes,” Barr replied.

It sounds like CNN is using anonymous "department officials", CNN is rarely correct but who knows.
I'd say if it takes a little longer, at this point, what difference does it make.
As long as they indict Comey and the other ass clowns for a take down of a duly elected president.
I can wait a couple more months.
It's happening, that is what both reports seem to agree on and that is great news to me.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Are these Q threads just a place to party? 

Nobody is forcing you to click on them. If they aren't to your liking, you could always just go on about your day.

In other news, there is an update on the Durham investigation. He has added prosecutors to his team.

www.cnn.com...

Interesting to see CNN relaying this.

edit on 22-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

The discrepancy in the story you showed in your post would be taken with a kneejerk acceptance at first look by so many

I would say Dashen gave it proper due diligence by clearly stating that he cannot confirm its veracity. And if someone else accepted it blindly as truth despite that, that's on them.

I completely agree. I was pointing out that many wouldn't show diligence. I would never suggest that of Dashen.

Many see rabbit holes, but few dare to jump.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's been reported in the past that 'Heshmat Alavi' is not a real person but an account operated by The People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran, or the Mojahedin-e Khalq aka MEK cult. An exiled political-militant organization. They have a cult compound in Albania where they run a troll farm. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Are these Q threads just a place to party? What am I missing?

It's like we've been at this incredible performance with clues and cryptic updates witnessing/anticipating an amazing reveal and we are about to hit the crescendo, and it's only act one.
Trump is speaking with more confidence and a bit of an attitude lately, and that is saying a lot knowing how boisterous our Commander in Chief can be. Trump speaks and carries himself today just as he has 40 years ago, that should tell you something, he is the real deal.
Give it a just a bit longer and we'll see what this party is missing or what this party is all about.
I feel sorry for those who lost faith at the eleventh hour, no place for them anywhere.

originally posted by: Tucket
a reply to: dashen

Are these Q threads just a place to party? What am I missing?

I mean when ever I click one I don't see anything new, just the same stuff from the previous Q threads copy and pasted.

Are there bread crumbs that I'm missing?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Are these Q threads just a place to party? 

Nobody is forcing you to click on them. If they aren't to your liking, you could always just go on about your day.

I'm not bashing the thread. I'm trying to discern a point to it.

That's what we all are trying to do.

What in particular interests you in all of this Q stuff?

We talk about so many different facets of this that I'm sure people get overloaded.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That picture looks like a train station not a bus stop.

Wonder what triggered WikiLeaks to go ApeShot with the Dump?

Guess I know where I'll be for awhile.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

www.cnn.com...

Reads like CNN does employ a few real journalists. I hope they are not punished by President Jeff Zucker when he sees the article.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Some might feel a little called out by my post, and will react in a snark way.
That was not my intention... Or was it?

Resistance can be located, no matter how good their camo is, by watching the ripples on the water. Of course you would have to watch the water from a another dimension than the one creating the ripples, otherwise it would just be echolocation, which can easily be fooled.

I think the ones in the present loop are a bit irritated about it all, but things will clear up once the floodgates are opend.

Quantum computing is likely the key. In the future this technology will unlock the past.

D Wave is coming... (pun)

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A friendly reminder for Part XXVI:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:10 PM
    link   
    Could trump mentioning having the Thunderbirds and blue Angels flying over the nation be the sky event we have all been waiting for?

Looks like the Pentagon already had a press release ready to go too.

www.stripes.com...
    edit on 22-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Wapo Link was too long using stars and stripes instead

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:17 PM
    link   
    Dirty Vaccines: New Study Reveals Prevalence of Contaminants

Researchers examining 44 samples of 30 different vaccines found dangerous contaminants, including red blood cells in one vaccine and metal toxicants in every single sample tested – except in one animal vaccine.

debris including red cells of human or possibly animal origin and metals including lead, tungsten, gold, and chromium Other metal contaminants included platinum, silver, bismuth, iron aluminum, bromine, silicon, potassium and titanium.

Why the need for all that metal? What does metal do?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Electromagnetic weapons!

Building blocks for nanobots?

Magneto is working on a long-term scheme?

Ask the guy who has it all figured

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Antiperspirants are like that also. I traded those in for just plain old underarm deodorant 20 years ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:28 PM
    link   
    Actors. Hollyweird propaganda machine.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:32 PM
    link   
    I would say the black guy *still* looks and dances better than the white guy, despite them wearing the same darned zuit suit.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    Actors. Hollyweird propaganda machine.

twitter.com...

I'm some glad i was never one for giving a furry crack of a rats behind about hollywood. Same with sports. The obscene lifestyles of a lot of people in those careers is a tragedy. Especially considering children go missing and go hungry every single day in america(and everywhere). Breaks my heart.
    edit on 4/22/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:38 PM
    link   

Don't have your back
    But I do have your North

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join