It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mothership Over Barcelona?? - Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
The obvious question is: Why a mothership would have BLINKING LIGHTS?! Afraid of incident while parking??!

Some form of communication?
Decoration?
Celebration?
All it's missing is the music that goes with the blinks (remember Close Encounters of the Third Kind?).

Something that didn't look right to me was how the black circles looked behind the lights when they weren't illuminated. The pixels seemed too dark and not quite "texture matched" to the rest of the image.
I'm no cgi expert though so what do I know?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My criteria for ufo's is - in daylight, change of direction at speed and ufo moves out of view at the end of the video. Then I might, might I say, investigate.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
It's cool whatever it is, real or fake. I still say why would a space ship have lights at all? They're far more advanced than we are so their navigation systems should be a million times better.

Someone will argue that "maybe the lights are a product of the propulsion system." Which, of course, is impossible to dispute...

...i.e., prove that the lights are not a product of the propulsion system.

edit on 4/16/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yep, why give us a masked to hail and back video

Screams money hungry u tuber

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I though it was stupid to put so many lights on a jet and head lights?
next they will put turn indicator and Stop lights.

who would a High tec alien ship have light?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That looks like a phoenix lights-type ufo

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I don't think real UFO's have flashing lights and dramatic music .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

like i said in an earlier post
the actual footage is about ten seconds long
the rest of the video is just a slow motion replay
that is a red flag for me

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie
That was cool. The military loves that. Because once humans make personal store bought drones like that on the cheap then we are screwed - even if we film a real alien ship.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I've seen that ship before just can't place it ,

That's exactly what some people say when they've been abducted by extraterrestrials.... get you a hypnotherapist, that'll bring out the suppressed memories.

edit on 16-4-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens are coming with some medicine!

Hey ET, brings us a vaccine from outer space

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just went into streetview in Barcelona and had a look around.

They have many large cranes, an airport, and several skyscrapers.

The video kind of looks like the top of the Hotel Barcelona W.

It's a skyscraper with a rounded top, right on the coast. Definitely the tallest thing around. I can't find the exact angle as the same shot, but I'd say it's a safe wager that this is just that.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Could be this. Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

1. A YouTube video that could be anything
2. New agey sound music
3. Slowed down, dramatic, zoomed in section which lowers the quality
4. Granted reports, pictures, videos from thousands, no wait hundreds, nope still wrong. I know a corroborating report, picture or video from more than 1 person. Nah, not even that.

Congrats, you have literally just posted every UFO report of the past twenty years or so

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

If that's Barcelona, that could be the mountain near it. There's an Amusement Park, Tibedabo (sp?). It's steep enough to have a gondola car setup to get up there, which could be those lights.

I've been to Barca several times and I know which hilltop you mean but that looks way too high. Too many things in the clip make it suspicious. The resolution isn't that good, the clip is too short and the music is cheesy. I'm going for a 'no' on this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

i wonder if they have stereos on their saucers? wonder what they like to listen to?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't know, but probably orbs trying to look like a spaceship with that dark cloud behind em which should be some kind of stealth mode in the bible possibly.

That or it cgi.
edit on 17-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Interesting
So a user on the video asks in spanish this is the google transalate by the way as i do not speak spanish
why does the video last for ten seconds only and the rest is a slow motion replay

the reply is

Hola, según el compañero que realizó la captura,la cámara perdió el enfoque y se quedó sin batería a los pocos segundos, probablemente por algún tipo de interferencias que el objeto emitía sobre esta, curiosamente,instantes después de que el objeto desapareciera,la cámara volvió a funcionar,un saludo.

Hello, according to the companion who made the capture, the camera lost focus and ran out of battery after a few seconds, probably due to some type of interference that the object emitted on it, curiously, moments after the object disappeared, the camera It worked again, a greeting.

I am calling BS on it all, how on earth can that object from miles away realise that its being filmed, this is definatly a hoax

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This same ship has been seen repeatedly recently with good to very good videos. Same as the AZ lights...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: maluminse
This same ship has been seen repeatedly recently with good to very good videos. Same as the AZ lights...

Oh yah, can you link any of those good to very good videos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join