It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mothership Over Barcelona?? - Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello, i for one am sick of seeing random dots of lights or 240p resolution videos hailed as the most incredible thing ever
but i came across this and i wanted to see what you think

I am a bit skeptical myself especially any video with background music,
the storm sound at the begining sounds like it is added in,
and that is a red flag as anyone who adds anything generic to a video, you have to wonder

i also do not know why on earth ufos would have blinking lights.

But i thought id put itout here, id like to know you guys opinion

First is allegedly a giant round ufo over barcelona during a storm

Cheers for reading
edit on 16-4-2020 by PandaPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I've seen that ship before just can't place it , they seem to have a problem tracking the stationary UFO against the mobile cloud as it looks wobbly to my eyes , the closer look at the flashing lights also seems to be a problem

For me it's 100 % CGI , not convinced it's that recent either.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i also do not know why on earth ufos would have blinking lights.

I could never figure out why people put fuzzy dice on their rearview mirrors.
It could end up being something like that. Just some aliens 'stylin'.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I've seen that ship before just can't place it

possibly the turkish ufo??

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No not that , that's a ship.
It looks a lot like another I've seen which is why I suspect it may not be recent , the UFO could always be a stock image used for the job but I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No not that , that's a ship.
It looks a lot like another I've seen which is why I suspect it may not be recent , the UFO could always be a stock image used for the job but I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere.

did the turkish ufo get prooved to be a ship??

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Here's a pic from years ago showing which part of the ship the UFO is , there are many ATS threads should you be interested.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Here's a pic from years ago showing which part of the ship the UFO is , there are many ATS threads should you be interested.

so it was officialy debunked
wow!

and remember the belgium triangle ufo which for years was hailed as the only authentic pictures of a ufo
i rememebr several years ago the person who took it in 1990 i believe even came out and said it was a hoax!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

so it was officialy debunked
wow!

Don't know how official the internet is but I think enough evidence was provided to give an explanation , there will still be people who believe it's a genuine UFO but to anyone who cares to examine the evidence the case is solved.

i rememebr several years ago the person who took it in 1990 i believe even came out and said it was a hoax!

Yeah the picture was a hoax but the Belgium wave was real , it still remains unexplained in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If that's Barcelona, that could be the mountain near it. There's an Amusement Park, Tibedabo (sp?). It's steep enough to have a gondola car setup to get up there, which could be those lights.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Should have left out the random lights and darkened their UFO so the lightning back lit it better. I'm sure we'll see more from them.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's cool whatever it is, real or fake. I still say why would a space ship have lights at all? They're far more advanced than we are so their navigation systems should be a million times better.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
transalation

A new UFO report was drafted by the Spanish UFO research team (EL EMISARIO) with the capture on camera of a giant UFO on a beach in Barcelona on March 15, 2020. The analyzes carried out by the El Emisario team and the researcher Emanuel Huza (Mexico) show the huge flying saucer stationed on the city of Barcelona during a thunderstorm

www.segnidalcielo.it...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You can see the profile of the hilltop during the lightning strikes. Anyone who lived there would know what they were looking at. I only visited there.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You can see the profile of the hilltop during the lightning strikes. Anyone who lived there would know what they were looking at. I only visited there.

upon researching this guy emanuel huza
hes got a facebook showing lots of other ufo stuff
mainly just random pixels though

you can view it without being logged into facebook

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The obvious question is: Why a mothership would have BLINKING LIGHTS?! Afraid of incident while parking??!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
what screams fake is the actual footage is only about 5 seconds long, then its just replayed slow and with generic soundtrack

thats a dead give away

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Humans put lights on craft for the specific reason of making them easy to see.

Why do aliens put lights on their craft?

Also this is obvious cgi.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Barcelona is a big place. If there were a half-dozen more views of this filmed from different points in the city then I would say we are on to something.

And as the Panda has already mentioned, why film it for a few seconds and not film it the entire time it was there? If it disappeared or flew off in another minute then it would answer my first sentence. But this person only filming it for a few seconds means fake or they had a hot date waiting. Maybe sex is more important to some people than saucers?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it looks a bit like the district 9 ship which is available as an aftereffects plugin, eg www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-4-2020 by suicideeddie because: video not posting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join