It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus in India Mutating but wait....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Agree'd something less deadly, if it is still recognizable it may also then naturally inoculate those that do not die from it and being a less deadly strain those that do die from such a mild form would be far less in number.

Bacteria are far easier to deal with than virus sadly, we have antibiotics for bacteria but for Vaccine's we only have vaccination or anti viral drug's that often have side affect's.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I think it is good news too.

Weak receptivity is weaker infection capability.
And we all know viruses try to get weaker as they go along because they want a symbiosis.

a reply to: JAGStorm

Weaker, yes, but not necessarily REALLY weak. Sorry for no source at the moment, but in some of my "research" lately, I've read that more of a "medium" virulence is kind of the ideal statis for viruses. No symptoms in something that spreads best by being coughed, sneezed, or licked lol, isn't very effective.

Something that makes for an occasional cough, but leaves the carrier well enough to be out and about is ideal because it will get around plenty. If they're bedridden, right away, they don't infect many.

So far, it seems the long incubation before onset of symptoms, while allowing for human to human transmission is a real strong-suit of this virus for the purpose of spreading. Despite the WHO's early claims of this not being a thing, and no need to restrict travel from endemic areas, they clearly steered the world wrong, and have the deaths of tens of thousands on their hands so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Agree'd something less deadly, if it is still recognizable it may also then naturally inoculate those that do not die from it and being a less deadly strain those that do die from such a mild form would be far less in number.

Bacteria are far easier to deal with than virus sadly, we have antibiotics for bacteria but for Vaccine's we only have vaccination or anti viral drug's that often have side affect's.

Kind of strange, isn't it, that bacteria are seemingly more evolved (more complex) than viruses, but yet so much easier to deal with. Viruses are just so tiny, and elegant in their simplicity. Why do they need to be such pains in the butt? Little bastiches.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The DNA mutations are starting to break down. That could possibly be proof that it is a man made virus. That happens a lot with genetically engeneered organisms, they are not natural.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not so deadly that it can't be killed by good old soap and water though is it? Makes you wonder why they are bothering with a vaccine or even a treatment, just inject everyone with (name brand soap here) and we're sorted. /s

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
weather.com...

Here's the title:

Coronavirus Mutation Found in India “Raises Alarm”, Could Hinder Development of Vaccine: Study

Sounds scary right? but wait...

This mutation leads to a “weaker receptor binding capability” in the novel coronavirus, which is proof that change has occurred in the part of the spike protein that allows the virus to bind with human cells

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a good thing? (or is it worse?) Doesn't that mean that the "sticky" part of the virus isn't able to hang on and possible that it isn't as dangerous??? Shouldn't we all be celebrating this? Maybe round 2 will be nothing more than a cold?
One of the things coronavirus does is stick around, especially in your throat/nasal cavities. If it is unable to do that how bad is it?

Are they worried because a vaccine isn't needed?

I've seen it days ago and I was wondering the same thing but...isn't it bad for the virus if true? Would such mutation have a chance to take over the world and become the leading strain?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what happened to the Iceland finding 40 mutations thread....4 weeks ago

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey Jagstorm: Enjoy your threads in general.
Just wanted to say your thread started with a weather.com link, which I've been puzzled by lately, that covid numbers are often reported with weather and meteorology on the news these days. Hmmmm.
regards and stay safe,
tetra

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

. It might mutate into something weaker, but could also become more deadly

Viruses "live", such as it is, to replicate. Like any other life. That's it. They don't have any other goals.

Killing your host is bad for a virus because it's not good for spreading or replicating. That's why the flu is much more prevalent than ebola. The flu is more "successful" from an evolutionary or Darwinian view.

A virus that tears through a host and kills it, particularly those that do it quickly, have short, bloody outbreaks, and then disappear again.

Viruses tend to mutate into less deadly forms. But if it goes the other way, it'll burn itself out.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Respectfully, I think we may be watching it do both, to reach it's homeostasis.
stay safe,
tetra

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Hey Jagstorm: Enjoy your threads in general.
Just wanted to say your thread started with a weather.com link, which I've been puzzled by lately, that covid numbers are often reported with weather and meteorology on the news these days. Hmmmm.
regards and stay safe,
tetra

I know, isn't it weird that's where it came up when I did a search on Covid-19 in India.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

How can a virus be intelligent enough to do all of the things you explained?

Adjusting it's severity and contagiousness to ensure survival of the virus. Not only ensure survival, but proliferate. Achieve abundance. That's what animals like humans do but they're complex, living organisms with brains.

I know that you're correct, I just never focused on the survival and advancement of the species aspect of it. I assumed viruses simply existed and were an unfortunate side effect of life on Planet Earth. Bacteria are at least living creatures that started life as we know it from an evolutionary perspective.

Do viruses manifest out of nothing except the soup of life, or have they existed since the beginnings of life itself? At what point does a virus begin it's existence with a unique form?

Are all current viruses descendents of previous viruses, mutating or "evolving" along side species of creatures? Chemicals, like medicines, are created or discovered. Humans either synthesize or discover chenicals. They can be created, popped out of thin air, and mass producted.Yet, it still requires a human to intelligently design.
edit on 16-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Virus are actually incredibly complex but compared to bacterium or even cell's in a multi cellular life form they are far more simple, they can not self replicate but proliferated through the sheer number of potential hosts that they can infect and turn into replication factory's to make more of themselves.

When a virus infect's a cell or bacteria it then hijack's the cell's DNA/RNA replication and repair functions at the heart of the cell, the cell often mistakes them for a part of itself and does most of the work for them, the virus if you think about it is instruction's in genetic form that are then put into the cell's own program - the cell's own DNA and that then take control of the cell, the cell then start's to replicate the virus hundreds or thousands of time's until it finally dies and when the cell wall break's down these virus are then released into the surrounding area, a colony of bacteria OR a living multi celled organism were they then go on to infect yet more cell's and repeat the process which of course makes the host ill as there body is made up of those cell's.

I would not call them clever - but that work's fine - I would call them ingenious little biological machines though even if mostly they are bad it is possible though that on occasion they may even help evolution along which is an interesting thought.

There were some astronomers whom wrote a book that likened the size of virus to the average size of interstellar dust and noted how many time's in the past the fly by of comet's and the earth passing through there coma (comet tail or dust trail left behind by the comet) seemed to coincide with several plague period's but of course there theory was just pure speculation - and to sell a book - but still an interesting thought to add to it.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
My bet is that this and the other vaccines that go along with it won’t be “optional”. Optional In the sense of freedom or quarantine.

Then we will be seeing a new revolutionary war sooner rather than later.

Mandatory vaccines is one of my red lines, and I know for certain it is for many others too.

They can shove their mandatory vaccines - for anything - right where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You haven't been paying attention.

There are a ton of safe, effective treatments for this and any other virus, and they work for bacteria (even the relatively new/deadly AB resistant ones). They simply are ignoring them and/or refusing to use them, because it will reveal their lies to the world for the last 50-100 years.

high dose IV Vitamin C and D3 (in dramatically higher doses than your RDA overlords want you to take), K2, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, are all simple, safe, inexpensive treatments within the reach of everyone, need no prescription or even a doctors visit (except if you are on deaths door and need IV treatment).

Educate yourself, while you still can.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
Virus are actually incredibly complex but compared to bacterium or even cell's in a multi cellular life form they are far more simple, they can not self replicate but proliferated through the sheer number of potential hosts that they can infect and turn into replication factory's to make more of themselves.

Royal Rife proved a long time ago (1920's/30's I believe) the pleomorphic nature of our microbiome.

He invented a microscope that they still try to deny the existence of today. I recently saw someone on one of these threads mention that you can't see a live virus without an electron microscope - well, RRR (Royal Raymond Rife) with his microscope could (here is a really badly formatted web page with lots of fantastic details of his microscope and work).

Then you have the work of Antoine Bechamp, which posits the theory of pleomorphism - that viruses, bacteria, fungi - they can transform from one to the other, all depending on the environment - the state of health of the body.

This is what Pasteur meant when (it is claimed) he finally recanted and admitted that Bechamp was right - "The microbe is nothing, the terrain (state of health in the body) is everything."

Bechamp and Rife were of course ridiculed and vilified, because if they are right - and I believe if not totally right, they are at least more right than wrong - it totally demolishes the entire basis for the concept of vaccines and the modern method of treating diseases.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: nugget1

. It might mutate into something weaker, but could also become more deadly

Viruses "live", such as it is, to replicate. Like any other life. That's it. They don't have any other goals.

Killing your host is bad for a virus because it's not good for spreading or replicating. That's why the flu is much more prevalent than ebola. The flu is more "successful" from an evolutionary or Darwinian view.

A virus that tears through a host and kills it, particularly those that do it quickly, have short, bloody outbreaks, and then disappear again.

Viruses tend to mutate into less deadly forms. But if it goes the other way, it'll burn itself out.

Viruses have also been known to join up with others, making them more deadly.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The DNA mutations are starting to break down. That could possibly be proof that it is a man made virus. That happens a lot with genetically engeneered organisms, they are not natural.

Yes, read that very thing recently - bears repeating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join