It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-headed dragon of Revelation 13 (the reader must have a revelation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The dragon of Revelation 13 has a total of 10 heads.

It mentions much clearer 7 heads, but the first beast is an 8th head that is as it were wounded to death but its deadly wound was healed. The 9th head is that other beast that rises up out of the earth. The 10th head is called the mark, because it basically said the mark is a beast with a name. ("or the name of the beast").

All in all, the 10 horns with 10 crowns might be all the clue you need to conclude that it is a 10-headed dragon of Revelation 13.

If the dragon gave the first beast his seat, then you see how Revelation 13 is uniquely describing the dragon the whole time.

Why the chapter didn't flat out say 10 heads is because it is a revelation that must occur in the mind of the reader.

Horn 8, horn 9, and horn 10 each must have to go through something or do something in order to become heads like the other 7. Rev 13 explains those somethings when you look deep into it.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Or, and that's just a thought, you keep reading to revelation 17, where it's explained.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213
I take "10" as the number of "completeness". So the number here, and in ch17, carries the synbolic meaning that the beast's power extends over the whole world.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Beast rises up from sea (aka spiritual) so its not external (our world) but internal, within the kingdom.

Luke 17:21 “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

The seven lower sefirot are motivated primary by will/ego. Whereas upper three sefirot can only obtain pleasure from the Father. The unconquered seven remain serpents. Turning into golden lampshades when conquered (Body- full of light).

Matt. 25:31 But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
We learn from Daniel ch7 that "a beast from the sea" is a dominant empire. (e.g. Babylon, Persia). I've always thought that Revelation ch13 should be read in the light of Daniel ch7.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If God was interested in politics perhaps you'd be right. But Torah is suppose to be spiritual. So we should seek deeper spiritual understanding. Not comfort, or fear, in relation to our mundane physical existance.

Waters are spiritual. There is only one great sea. Daniel 7 speaks of the four worlds of creation....

Its important to note, that understanding this knowledge, is not necessary to be born again. What is important, that as an interpreter of bible, that you don't transfer knowledge that might block people from being born again (supporting peoples fears etc).

I am not trying ridicule you Disraeli. Just nudge your rudder a little. We all want a world that befits our belief system. But in reality, all our belief systems, are just walls, between us and God. (aka must be like little children)

Perhaps this is all we need realize....

The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God's eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.

Love and respect.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
God showed himself to be interested in politics historically, when his people came under attack. That is demonstrated by the prophetic warnings against Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Edom, etc. Daniel and Revelation anticipate a similar situation (Revelation stems from a period of state persecution, which is one form of attack).

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

We have different beliefs on those points but that is ok. If I am wrong, it will not be the first mistake I have made

Thank you for your tolerance Disraeli.

I do respect you as a person of high spriritual motivation.

top topics

join