It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event 201: The Planned Pandemic and Total Global Control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.

The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.
The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and
suffering.

The Event 201 pandemic exercise, conducted on October 18, 2019, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness as well as some of the elements of the solutions between the public and private sectors that will be needed to fill them

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

So, three months before the outbreak of the coronavirus, a coronavirus pandemic simulation was carried out at a meeting among wealthy billionaires, government officials, CEOS, all the usual players that have a heavy hand in influencing government policy, including bill gates whose foundation recently proposed using digitally signed vaccines to track and monitor everyone who has and hasn't gotten the vaccine.

This alongside newly proposed immunity passports and digital currencies will effectively be used to monitor and control the movement of the entire.global population. Want to travel, want to work, want to leave your house? Then you'll be forced to have every transaction and interaction carefully monitored.

The current 'pandemic' is a farce. This whole bull# has been planned for at least three months before this began. The measures being taken out globally are not for anyone's protection or safety.

The news has brainwashed the entire planet and put them into overwhelming panic over the fear of dying to covid19 to the point where they've willingly given up their livelihood, privacy and human interaction.

Recently, the head of the WHO stated that removing people from their homes 'in a dignified manner' may be necessary to stop the spread of covid19.

These measures are not a reasonable response to what is actually currently happening in the world, they've been planned from the beginning as an engineered collapse of the economy and an acceleration of the globalization and mass control over the world population. Governments and media have used fear to cause people around the world to accept extreme authoritarian measures [snipped]
The media's continued relentless onslaught of newspeak such as 'social distancing', 'flatten the curve'; creating mass events like applauding for your doctors and won't stop spouting numbers that never remain consistent from station to station.

The world has declared a war on an unseen enemy that can never realistically be defeated with all the ramifications that come with being in a state of active war. Fear of death has made the world give up the few rights and freedoms we've managed to gain and hold over the last century with a smile and a yes sir daddy government.

Every time I see or hear some talking head on the news spout about how the world will never.be the same again, all I can think is that it's because.the world is happily letting this happen.

Just stop, stop giving in to fear, stop letting it drive your actions, stop letting the people that wish to dominate and control you steer you like sheep to accepting total and utter rulership over every aspect of your existence.

edit on 12/4/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Nice!

Is this the operation Northwoods of the pandemic?

I still don't buy it but this is the best coronaspiracy thread I've seen so far.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So, three months before the outbreak of the coronavirus, a coronavirus pandemic simulation was carried out at a meeting among wealthy billionaires, government officials, CEOS, all the usual players that have a heavy hand in influencing government policy, including bill gates whose foundation recently proposed using digitally signed vaccines to track and monitor everyone who has and hasn't gotten the vaccine.

I think they should have included some non-wealthy billionaires too.

I don't know about Gates proposing "digitally signed vaccines" and I'm not sure how that would work. Maybe this is what you're thinking of? It's a more like a tattoo and it's from MIT.

Discrete microneedle-delivered microparticle patterns in porcine and pigmented human skin were identifiable using semiautomated machine learning. These results demonstrate proof of concept for intradermal on-person vaccination recordkeeping.

stm.sciencemag.org...
edit on 4/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Keep throwing them stones at the boy who cried wolf. That saves the sheep(le).

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

l ink

Gates called for a "national tracking system similar to South Korea, saying that "in Seattle, the [University of Washington] is providing thousands of tests per day but no one is connected to a national tracking system" and that "Whenever there is a positive test it should be seen to understand where the disease is and whether we need to strengthen the social distancing."

www.dailywire.com...

Bill Gates, the Gates Foundation are in favor of developing digital certificates that would certify that individuals, American citizens, have an immunity to this virus and potentially other viruses going forward to then facilitate travel and work and so forth,”

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I don't particularly care what Barr says. It's not "tracking", it's verification.

I think that widespread testing and contact tracing for COVID19 would be of benefit in "opening up" the country. I think that knowing who is immune (if it turns out that immunity is actually a thing) would also be a good thing for the same reason.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its strange that 5G is being quickly erected during this time. Is Star Link part of 5G set up? I see they are launching about 60 satellites every other week.

Why do they call 5G the Beast system? Is the mark of the beast a chip closely monitored by the 5G, and star link? Too many strange coincidences going on all at once. I have also heard the frequency 5G runs at makes human cells more permeable to chemicals and virus....

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have also heard the frequency 5G runs at makes human cells more permeable to chemicals and virus....

I've heard that HAARP was used for mind control, could control weather, and create earthquakes.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I have also heard the frequency 5G runs at makes human cells more permeable to chemicals and virus....

I've heard that HAARP was used for mind control, could control weather, and create earthquakes.

And have you also heard that the woman that stands next to Trump answering pandemic questions (Brix?) has a daughter that makes big money working for Bill Gates?

A bit too much smoke for me

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So you're ok with having your personal medical information tracked and used to verify you to allow you free movement because of a virus that causes pneumonia and in a large number of cases is actually asymptomatic, as in those things that actually make you sick and kill you?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

666 The Mark Of The Beast . This Virus has Gone Biblical Now .........

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That's not what I said. Is it?

My daughter has to produce evidence that she has been vaccinated each year. Health care workers do the same. Is that what you call "tracking?"

Is requiring a TB test what you consider to be "tracking?"

Do you think that contact tracing for STDs is a New World Order type thing?

But nice try at diminishing the threat posed by COVID19.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And have you also heard that the woman that stands next to Trump answering pandemic questions (Brix?) has a daughter that makes big money working for Bill Gates?

Pretty sure she's a reptilian.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Pretty sure she's a reptilian.

I don't know about that.
I hear reptilians like warmer climates.

Like Hawaii...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Healthcare workers are constantly in a situation where they're both being exposed to and possibly directly exposing others to various potential diseases. My fiance worked for an opthalmologist for the better part of a decade. They would see 200 patients a day, many of them were homeless people or drug addicts who had a variety of diseases such as HIV and hepatitis. She was regularly directly exposed to these people, either through physical contact or within inches away from their faces. She was required to be tested regularly for her own and other patient's safety. The majority of people are not under these conditions. Conflating the conditions of healthcare workers regularly, directly exposed to some of the nastiest infectious diseases around to the average person as an excuse to again require medical certification for free movement or just to go about daily life is disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My daughter is a high school student.

Yes, I'm ok with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ah, so now we're comparing common childhood vaccines with longterm use and development used to stop terrible crippling lethal diseases such as polio with rushed, untested vaccines for a disease that again causes pneumonia at worst and at best lacks any symptoms altogether?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nice try at diminishing the threat posed by COVID19.

Yes, I'm ok with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is ordering the sheeple into pens just a test to determine our resolve. I'd like to think its just a co-incidence but nothing can surprize me after 911. I will have to give this some thought. Thanks for heads up.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Why do you even comment on this site? You only deflect actual questions, with sarcastic nonsense. You blindly ignore facts, and preach ignorance nearly everytime I see one of your comments?

On topic though..... OP I find it curious to say the least; almost always,a “training exercise” happens just before a large global or national catastrophe.
9/11....Covid....Numerous Hurricanes and Rioting.... Boston Bombing..... etc. curious in deed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join