It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event 201: The Planned Pandemic and Total Global Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes I am diminishing the threat. Everybody dies, this disease is not worth stopping the world for. They didn't stop the world for the last several pandemics, which, personally, I was far more worried about getting. What makes this one worth it?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
1918 is what you want to look at.

This isn't new.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I am a bit confused. You are saying you do not believe this disease is a major threat while at the same time suggesting this pandemic has been created by a group of Governments and rich people. To me, that would make it an even more significant threat.

If you are suggesting the virus itself is nothing to worry about it, I disagree. I have already lost an Aunty to it and have two cousins in hospital fighting it. They were all perfectly healthy a few weeks ago.

In relation to this being a planned event, or something that certain people were aware of in advance, I think this is definitely a possibility and here is why. I work for a company involved in international logistics. One of the items we supply are refrigerated shipping containers. In late October 2019, I was contacted by a senior Government official responsible for emergency services. They wanted to know how many refrigerated containers we kept in stock and how quickly they could be deployed in case they were needed in the event of a major catastrophe to store bodies.

At the time we thought this was very strange and wondered if they might have information about an imminent terrorist attack. Fast forward to now and they have already started taking our refrigerated containers.

Coincidence? It could be. But it was a strange request at the time and makes me wonder even more now.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

OP I find it curious to say the least; almost always,a “training exercise” happens just before a large global or national catastrophe.

Perhaps it's because such exercises are conducted quite often?

I get into the shower every day, sometimes twice. Sometimes the phone rings just as I'm doing so.

Why do you even comment on this site? You only deflect actual questions, with sarcastic nonsense. You blindly ignore facts, and preach ignorance nearly everytime I see one of your comments?
You haven't been here long. Perhaps you might understand someday that subtlety can help people think critically. Or not. Sometimes it can be helpful in determining if a rational conversation can be had at all.

edit on 4/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Perhaps you might understand someday that subtly can help people think critically. Or not.

Has that ever worked?

Have you actually convinced anyone?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

There was a Nibiru guy once, I think.
But I could be wrong.

I didn't say "convince", btw.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Not sure on nibiru, but you're right.

I read it as "convince".
It's about planting seeds I guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well at least you finally acknowledged my comment, thank you. However you responded once again, with an ominous and vague answer.

Yes those “exercises” happen quite often; it isn’t questionable and weird that they are almost always followed by an “actual event”..... ??

You speak of “critical thinking” yet judging by your stance to topics and your opinion that follows, you don’t use it.

As they say.... “practice what you preach”
Have a good one
edit on 12-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Good op. The event was actually a month before the COVID19 showed up, in fact, it will likely bear out this 201 event merged right into the real pandemic.

There is great evidence the first person with this virus at least was in November 2019

edit on 12-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yes those “exercises” happen quite often; it isn’t questionable and weird that they are almost always followed by an “actual event”.....

I think that your characterization as "almost always" is not accurate. Can you provide some evidence that this is the case. Here's a helper:
Pandemic exercises

Of course, we need to be careful of things like hurricane preparedness exercises, since both exercises and hurricanes are fairly regular occurrences, happening during a particular part of the year, in certain areas. Would you agree on that?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Perhaps you might understand someday that subtly can help people think critically. Or not.

Has that ever worked?

Have you actually convinced anyone?

Think of Phage as ATS Negative Case Analysis robot.

He does make people think. And thats not a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88 

This alongside newly proposed immunity passportsand digital currencies will effectively be used to monitor and control the movement of the entire.global population.. 

Call me cynical but once implemented then the potential for escalation and evolution of these technologies is completely open to abuse by sociopaths (I bet dictatorships love it).

Some Chinese technocratic control mechanisms are already operational from surveillance cameras in schools analysing facial expressions to facial recognition used by military drones disgused as birds (also face recog to access the web).

The article below gives a glimpse of where a corporate technocracy might take us - is a global cyber panopticon really the direction we want to be going?

The uniforms workers wore along the production lines at Hangzhou Chongheng Electric, a factory located in Hangzhou, China, looked ordinary. But in a departure from the norm, wireless sensors were placed in uniform helmets and hats to allow the monitoring of brainwaves

Each emotional spike, whether caused by anger, anxiety or sadness, was tracked and recognised by AI algorithms in China’s first large-scale business application of AI technology.

link

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I'm thinking they are going to bomb somewhere in US a nuke in a big city,and blame it on Iran,meanwhile millions are killed because were locked in homes,may be west coast,or New Madrid area,like all supposed attacks on US,only one who attacks is the US

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2
No bombs needed for this war.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Phage:

It's not "tracking", it's verification.

Well, there's no doubt you like your semantics. Fact is, it is both track and verify if you apply it to the population as a whole, and not just to certain industries that require vaccination as a preempt to working in such industries. It all sounds so logical and reasonable, and beneficial doesn't it?

Vaccinations provide data as to who has had them, and that data tracks back to an individual, who they are, where they live, what they do for employment, age, sex, and their whole medical history. The question is...who gets to see the data? Unfortunately, I'm old fashioned in many of my principals and convictions. I believe that the individual is sovereign over their own mind and body (Mill), and it is the individual who decides what goes on and into their body. No external social coercion or pressures should be applied to beguile anyone of their individual sovereignty, irrespective of the reasons. I believe the individual should inform themselves of the situation and make the appropriate choice, even if that turns out to be a refusal.

In the end, it comes down to the way the individual 'trusts' what they are being told and by who? Sometimes, Phage, you have me shaking my head at your shill-like tendencies.
edit on 13/4/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You sir.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all these sources are from the internet and are of public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago Dagong, the Chinese ratings agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of the States comparing it with those of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was something between $5 to $10 trillion instead of $15 trillion as officially reported by the USG. We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree. Historically it is well known that the former Soviet Union was making up fake statistics years before its collapse. Western as well as other countries are making up their numbers today to conceal their real state of affairs. We are sure that many people out there can find government statistics in their own countries that by their own personal experience are hard to believe or are so optimistic that may belong to a different country.

www.deagel.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

OP I find it curious to say the least; almost always,a “training exercise” happens just before a large global or national catastrophe.

Perhaps it's because such exercises are conducted quite often?

I get into the shower every day, sometimes twice. Sometimes the phone rings just as I'm doing so.

Why do you even comment on this site? You only deflect actual questions, with sarcastic nonsense. You blindly ignore facts, and preach ignorance nearly everytime I see one of your comments?
You haven't been here long. Perhaps you might understand someday that subtlety can help people think critically. Or not. Sometimes it can be helpful in determining if a rational conversation can be had at all.

Dunno why you're comparing apples to planets Phage. Sure, you get in the shower...and sometimes the phone rings just before. Great analogy...for a different thread. Unfortunately, IF your phone rings just as you get into the shower, it doesn't cost the American people 6 TRILLION DOLLARS does it? It won't force people to get laid off in record numbers. It won't stop the economy of the WORLD and cost millions of people their savings and retirement due to the severe drop of markets will it? Nope...it'll just be a ring. Unfortunately, the government 'rings' our phone all too often just before a very large event. Now either they're psychic every time, or there's a method to their madness.

Fact is, if your telephone was trying to create some one world utopia, and you KNEW or FELT that it was, you'd question that ring every time wouldn't you? No...PHAGE wouldn't question it...he'd just spin it with some nifty typing and deflection...hoping beyond hope that he'd still remain relevant on a website that he's been on for a decade. Lol....go back to debunking Mars Rover pix man...at least there you made a little sense.

edit on 13-4-2020 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Unfortunately, the government 'rings' our phone all too often just before a very large event.

That phone "rings" a lot more often than there is a very large event. A lot more often.

Pandemic exercises.

edit on 4/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a reply to: MrBuddy

Unfortunately, the government 'rings' our phone all too often just before a very large event.

That phone "rings" a lot so eventually it's bound to happen when you get into the shower:
Pandemic exercises. That doesn't mean cause and effect, by a long shot.

Lol....the more you try to make sense...the less sense you make. I think you're confused bud. First....the government is causing BOTH events. They run a drill.....then they run it real world. Both. In your scenario...YOU are only in charge of ONE event...getting in the shower. The phone is controlled by someone else eh??

Your parable gobbledygook may work on Sesame Street or the Muppet Show, but most of us here see right through your superiority complex. You make zero sense. You have no logical arguments. You really are irrelevant and out of your league at this point. Ahhh....remember a decade ago when everyone just waited for the great Phage to pop in and answer a question!? Yeah...me either bud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join