It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Boris is a puppet clown-like, Biden. The front runners are the fakes. They are the fall guys which get sacrificed if the howling mob wants blood. We are not anywhere near that yet. freezing weather hunger shortages, people dropping the traditional way in the winter mornings rushing to work. They will be noticed as will the early snows. As will the elderly dying in their freezing flats and staying that way until spring. Miserable bugger aren't I?

edit on 20-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
It's not about Covid - it's about control.

Yep! The legitimacy and source of Covid are besides the point. Whether it’s was real, fake, manufactured in a lab, or unleashed by nature. What seems ever more undeniable is that regimes the world over are exploiting the situation to roll out a system of control that simultaneously make those pulling these strings incredibly rich and powerful.

I’ve long thought that if the climate issue are real - and our weather events would seem to say it is - then depopulation is the only guaranteed way to tackle it. And viola a pandemic with enforced treatment that may in itself be a Trojan horse.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Miserable bugger aren't I?

No arguments here

But you’ve good reason

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Here’s my tinfoil hat hair brain notion of the day…

I watched the new bond movie which had the intriguing premise of a man made virus that’s targeted to individual DNA (as well as targeting all family members if desired).

It got me thinking about the elephant in the room Covid mystery of why some are seriously effected and others not all (I know this has had a theory of two put forward, but to my knowledge nothing definitive — I’m probably wrong🥴)

In the move the virus infects anyone that comes into contact, each transmission turning that person into an unharmed carrier, spreading exponentially until it finally comes into contact with an individual matching the target properties. That person is severely effected.

If the database of targets were very large, then this targeted attack would look very much like a pandemic. But those that die would be the targeted race, or ethnicity, or specific families or individuals.

Of course medical institutions, along with the police and military have large databases of DNA, but if they were difficult to procure then how about the many thousands, perhaps millions that’ve sent their DNA off the the many firms that’ve sprung up in recent years offering hereditary profiles. They’re all over the net and I imagine they’re widely subscribed to.

Another mystery has been poorer nations in Africa and elsewhere seemingly having dodged the pandemic. I bet those DNA hereditary firms don’t do a lot of business in those places.

Like I said, it’s a daft crackpot notion inspired by a bond movie - you can’t get any dafter than that! But I can’t help wondering if there’s any correlation between the names on the books of those DNA hereditary firms and those that’ve been hit hardest by Covid.

Tinfoil hat now removed.

edit on 21-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Not a crackpot notion at all, quite plausible. I'd say you have just given us a spoiler alert! It's the new 'meaning' of conspiracy theory, don't you know?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.rnz.co.nz...

Hans Kluge from WHO talks about forced vaccination as last resort

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Another mystery has been poorer nations in Africa and elsewhere seemingly having dodged the pandemic. I bet those DNA hereditary firms don’t do a lot of business in those places.

I don't think it's a mystery at all when you think about it.
Firstly, more vitamin D as much of Africa is very hot and sunny compared to much of the northern hemisphere. This surely has an impact.
Secondly, in many of those countries they simply don't have the media propaganda machine running 24/7 making covid the central issue in their lives. They don't have the testing, so they don't test every sniffle, cold or cough. Now, Im not saying covid isn't 'real' but what I mean is, we test, test, test which pumps the covid numbers which the media and government love as it keeps the bull#hit going. Whereas if you didn't see how many cases and tests there were, you wouldn't give a
#hit about it. Much like flu. If 3 years ago there were thousands of flu cases and ICU was full (as it was in 2018 in the UK actually) you would have just skim read it and thought nothing of it, unless vulnerable.

The African nations simply don't do what we do and obsess over it. Therefore it's not a huge issue. The recovery rate is huge for covid, unless over 80. It really is not the virus people think it is. The real virus is the governments, who are systematically freezing our rights and changing the way we live. I know some reading this think I am being dramatic but if you look back to the past, for example Hitler - he was voted in. He didn't come to power by force, but by vote. He brainwashed the people through quite a few years of propaganda via the media and it worked. Many turned a blind eye. Many knew it was wrong but went along with it. It could and most likely will (is) happen again.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Gibraltar covid deaths on the rise in the vaccinated...Dramatically.
With 100% of the adult population of Gibraltar now fully vaccinated how can this be.

Gibraltar 100% of Adults now fully vaccinated

Scroll down and have a look at the Daily reported trends graph: New infection and Deaths.

Cases appear to spike massively in January 2020 but with zero deaths then falls away as the year goes on but have a look at the death figures and how they increase in relation to fewer covid cases as of now.

What is going on here? You really do have to wonder. Are these 'vaccines? weakening the immune system?
Gibraltar latest covid numbers

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
With 100% of the adult population of Gibraltar now fully vaccinated how can this be.

Scroll down and have a look at the Daily reported trends graph: New infection and Deaths.

Cases appear to spike massively in January 2020 but with zero deaths then falls away as the year goes on but have a look at the death figures and how they increase in relation to fewer covid cases as of now.

What is going on here? You really do have to wonder. Are these 'vaccines? weakening the immune system?

98 deaths there since the pandemic began or am I reading your source wrong?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It could be the start of ADE in some people, which has been a concern from some scientists since the start of the vaccination programme.

en.wikipedia.org...
If you look around online there is a fair amount of discussion on this possibility.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I pulled up this one that seems to suggest if you are double vaccinated the immune system falls at a variable rate but significant week by week. To a point where you will want a new one for Christmas. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No, You are reading it right. I read it wrong.

I still can't find in the data where/what months most of the 98 died. Infection on the rise though.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Anything could be spread and caught and called covid if your immune system is shot. They are psychopaths with indemnity.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Here are the numbers
Looks like most of the deaths occurred before vaccination started but also dropped away before vaccinations started. My bad.
It will be worth keeping an eye on these figures throughout the winter months Jan/feb to see if there is a repeat spike in deaths.. or not.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Interesting update from a nurse in NZ saying the same thing that the nurses everywhere are saying
www.facebook.com...
edit on 22-11-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERT!
Here comes that credit scoring!
"From January 2022, a pilot will see users wear wrist-worn devices that can generate personalised health recommendations, such as increasing their step count, eating more fruit and vegetables and decreasing portion size.
Users will collect points for these healthy behaviours which will unlock rewards, which could include gym passes, clothes or food vouchers and discounts for shops, cinema or theme park tickets."
Link to UK Gov website with more details.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The irony that folk voted against Corbyn because they believed the propaganda that he'd turn the UK into a communist state. And here we are looking down the barrel of a social credit system just China's.

Maybe as part of that system those Tory voters should have Commy-Mug on their ID

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That is just frightening...terrifying!
I believe her. Even 'normal' media are reporting about the cardiac/clot element but on a very limited and tentative way.
The fact many doctors and nurses are ignoring it, gaslighting and pretending it's not happening could be one of the most sinister elements to this whole thing. It's not that they are 'in' on it officially, just they know by default to tow the line. Horrendous.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That is really freaky if true.
I get that AIDS is brought on by HIV which is a virus. So this suggests AIDS is being triggered by the vaccine...
I would imagine for some people this could be the case but everyone that had the jab? I guess time will tell.
I have seen quite a few doctors discuss lab results and they are concerned about this types of indicators, where certain markers out of the ordinary post vaccine.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
My apologies if this short video has already been posted. I couldn't find it.
These are figures in the UK and from PHE........ If the projections pan out, this is our worst nightmare

Nightmare!

Very sad Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join