It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is getting really frakked up…

Covid: Greece to fine over-60s who refuse Covid-19 vaccine

Fines of €100 (£85) will be imposed at monthly intervals from mid-January on those who refuse, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said.

Greece sold the farm to the EMF (EU cartel) many years ago when the EMF called in their loans, forcing the Greeks to make themselves virtually a vassal territory of SPECTRE (Sorry, I mean the EU). Well, that’s how I recall the events.

I’m not sure how things have improved or deteriorated for Greek sovereignty since then, but to me this latest bizarre, fascist move stinks of the those ‘globalists’ making their next play in the progressive expansion of compulsory vaccination.

I don’t necessarily believe the vaccine conspiracy theories, but this kind of manipulation in such an oddly marginal manner can perhaps lend those theories credence.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Covid 19 Japan update.

A ‘Frankenstein mix’ of mutations raises concerns, but the omicron variant may remain vulnerable to current vaccines. If not, revisions will be necessary.
The health ministry has released COVID-19 booster shot guidelines that allow for exceptions to its standard eight-month waiting period following an individual’s second dose.
As COVID-19 cases in Japan hit fresh lows, the government is eyeing a return of the Go To Travel campaign, with an eye toward a restart in January or February.
Why did Japan’s biggest wave of the pandemic, driven by the supercontagious delta variant, suddenly come to an abrupt end? Some researchers say the variant may have “self-destructed.”

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: angelchemuel
Have you watched this yet?

It's a discussion with Aubrey Marcus and Dr Aditi Bhargavai.
It asks the question....is there enough information and evidence that the vaccine is as safe and effective as advertised?

I have posted it twice already on ATS but you may have missed it...... it's a must watch imo.

This is getting to the point to where I said it starts with madness that leads to CONFUSION. This I stick by.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't think the politicians pushing mandatory vaccinations have much time left, simply because they have pissed the Army and Police of as well as the general public. They are obviously under coercive pressure because nobody in the right mind would do this. They might be in some sort of bubble wrap, but it is getting too stupid now, and smells of BS. .

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't think the politicians pushing mandatory vaccinations have much time left, simply because they have pissed the Army and Police of as well as the general public. They are obviously under coercive pressure because nobody in the right mind would do this. They might be in some sort of bubble wrap, but it is getting too stupid now, and smells of BS. .

The Chinese have their way with this: The Chinese Spider Web Trap

It's hard to believe MIM would continue with such a statement, but I know how it works. It's an entrapment that once in, it is so seductive that it just warps the mind.
Remember Trump called it Operation Warp Speed.

The Novavax vaccine, backed by Operation Warp Speed, has won its first authorization — in Indonesia.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dr Andreas Noak, recently deceased explains graphene oxide in jabs.
I watched this video yesterday, very well explained, but had no idea he died recently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel\

He was murdered, leaving a pregnant widow.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So if the Omicron is 500% more infectious and less deadly than a already paid for Vaccine. Who would get the jab?

The governments have to buy from pfizer/mordena etc regardless of use what they ordered. Therefore suddenly having to explain billions going to the Pharma companies for nothing causes a problem.

Best to ignore nature and science and force the use of the worthless shot to make out it was the savior and well worth the money.

Bit luck banging dustbin lids to scare away the dragons at new year. It works because there are no dragons.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorry if already mentioned,but
Look at this folks-

The President of the EU comission,Ursula Von Der layen has finally siad what we all knew they have been planning for all along:

It is time for the European Union 'to think about' making Covid vaccines mandatory across the entire bloc, Ursula von der Leyen has said as the continent battles a winter wave of virus amid fears about the Omicron variant.
The EU Commission President, speaking in Brussels, said it will ultimately be up to member states to decide their own vaccine rules - but it is her 'personal opinion' that the time is right to discuss forcing people to get jabs.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If this happens the entire EU population are basically looking at being shot up with god knows what for the rest of their miserable days.
Because if anyone thinks this will stop with covid 19,you are mistaken.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is some more info I just read about the omicron variant:

Professor Richard Lessells, an infectious diseases expert at the KwaZulu-Natal Research and Innovation Sequencing Platform (KRISP), part of the team that first alerted the world about the spread of the new B.1.1.529 variant, said it is likely that the new variant was incubated in an untreated HIV/Aids patient.
"It doesn't seem to have emerged from a normal evolutionary process," Prof Lessells told The Telegraph.
"There's been an evolutionary jump. This hasn't evolved from the delta variant."

Prof Sharon Peacock, Director of COG-UK Genomics UK Consortium, and Professor of Public Health and Microbiology, University of Cambridge, said this genetic difference was the clue - as it had also been with alpha.
“The genetic difference of B.1.1.529 has led to the hypothesis that this may have evolved in someone who was infected but could then not clear the virus, giving the virus the chance to genetically evolve (the equivalent of an evolutionary gym)," she said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If any of that is true it does not sound great does it.
Hasnt evolved from delta variant..what do they mean by that I wonder?

More weirdness,and not the first time I have read about connections between c19 and hiv.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
This doesn't bear thinking about!
I too remember way back last year listening to a news report in UK talking about a part of HIV is spliced to C19.
Thank you for posting this.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But what is the reality of the situation? If everyone has been paying attention, the death rate in the vaccinated is double that of the unvaxed. The Governments are either lying or they are complicit in genocide.Or idiots . It is a hard pill to swallow either way.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

But what is the reality of the situation? If everyone has been paying attention, the death rate in the vaccinated is double that of the unvaxed. The Governments are either lying or they are complicit in genocide.Or idiots . It is a hard pill to swallow either way.www.bitchute.com...

Oh Gawde. Bit#e is your source? Again?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

It means just that "Hasn't evolved from the Delta Variant".

It's all in the name.

Here's the latest COG-UK data, as a source :

Delta is AY.4.x
Omicron is B.1.1.529

Omicron is from an early B.1 strain, the first variant of it in fact, hence the B.1.1, and the i would expect the 529th variant of that sequenced, hence B.1.1.529.

Delta is a new whole variant of itself, sufficiently different to have its own lineage, hence the AY to distinguish.

So no, Omicron is not descended from Delta.

This is the Lineage Tree from NextStrain.org so you can see the Delta Tree, and Omicron.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You get your sources from MSN ! Hahahahahahah

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Japan Tokyo December 2, 2021

134 million people
1100 active cases throughout Japan
Deaths 18,283 people

And we just closed the country to the outside world for the most part.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Thank you for that link.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You seem to be throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I suppose you don't trust the MSN for the weather forecast or the traffic news, either.

Rather tragic.

Here in the UK overall, with some minor ish exceptions, and with nearly 60 years of life experience, our MSN is fairly good.

Laugh away. I really don't care.
edit on 2-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You get your sources from Bit#e! HaHaHa!.....Etc.
edit on 2-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join