It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its showing a very slight but gradual downward trend though. Minus the most recent two bars.

a reply to: whereislogic

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and ELsewhere (No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not liking the fact UK is still up in the hundreds every day

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah, I agree.
They don't want to be seen as different from the other European countries, and hence want to open up at the same time, even though they closed well after the rest of Europe.
Basically Health has taken the 2nd spot, the Economy now trumps that.

We're much better off over here, but some stupid decisions are still being made :

At work last week, on wednesday, we had a fire drill.
Thats means everyone exiting the building via the staircases (no social distancing in the stairwells) and also over half of the people present didn't put their masks on during the drill, and then gathered together in a tight group outside the building, chatting
If anyone was infectious, they probably had the chance to infect just about everyone present in that group.
I suppose we'll see in 7-14 days if that was a bad idea or not...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
what is the deal with Covid and meat processing plants....
First in the US, now in germany. It cannot be a coincidence
And the chinese were quick in banning imports from this supplier

significant outbreak in germany at major meat processor (27% market share)
edit on 21-6-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

more than 1300 employees were infected . 5 intensive care
edit on 21-6-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Public health and the economy are directly linked. I listen to a local police scanner and there's at least 5 suicide attempts a day and just as many overdoses in my town.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marshaxt

There was a couple in the U.K. too last week.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asdfas
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Public health and the economy are directly linked. I listen to a local police scanner and there's at least 5 suicide attempts a day and just as many overdoses in my town.

That happens. they did mention on the UK tv at least that people who are addicts should be careful with their first doses after lockdown.

I have so much work to do on my car, i'd be happy to be off again. It took a while for the parts and tools to arrive.
Amazon must be making a mint during this.

edit : I've bought a HUGE amount of stuff on Amazon the last 6-12 weeks.
A few grand.
edit on 21-6-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I know there has been information posted on this thread before about the relationship of disease severity with COVID-19 and blood type / ABO blood groups.

Here is another link to an article that just hit my email at work today, also worth a read:

/suiteweb.atpointofcare.com/#library/news/breakingmed/82693

just add https:// to the start to get it to link up

ADDED: If the link isn't working, it will at least take you to a page where you can click the blue COVID-19 icon at the top right of the page, then get a list of most recent articles, and the one I was interested most about posting here is currently at the top, titled:

Blood Type May Play a Role in Covid-19 Severity—CME/CE

edit on 22-6-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is the result of advice from our so-called experts.

Well said: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the UK, we now need be wary of loss of autonomy and enforced DNR.

The above video was sent to us on twitter. Dr Vernon Coleman, author and former general practitioner for the NHS, is reading the NICE care guidelines for critical care admissions during the Covid19 “pandemic”.

NICE – or the National Institute of Care and Excellence – is the official advisory board for the NHS. They prepare guidelines for care in all situations, for all conditions. They also have graded scale of “frailty”, ranging from 1 “perfectly healthy” to 9 “terminally ill”. off-guardian.org...

Seriously, if you want you and your loved ones to live beyond a bout of the flu or a summer cold, just stay away from medical professionals who have had their orders.

Reading through the article it appears the UK is not alone in this with Canada and US also denying lifesaving treatment to those of even mild vulnerability.
edit on 22/6/2020 by teapot because: :=0

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Health care workers and pro vaxers getting nervous about warp speed vaccine?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Notified about an hour ago I may have been exposed Friday at work here in Southwest MI. The phone call chain is crazy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The cases here in Texas are riding fast. Have been gone for a while. What do you all think about the reopening. I have to admit I am more scared now then 3 month ago

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

I hate to say it, but it is time to re-open. It will never be a 'great' time, but now it is a 'good enough' time, at least for a while.

From my perspective as a healthcare provider, we were able to constructively use the 'pause' we got during the shutdown to accumulate a stack of PPE, develop safe procedures and some treatment strategies for COVID, and also to develop better testing - which is finally good enough now I think to handle the possible ramp-up in cases when we re-open. But … ugh … we gotta re-open, and take our 'medicine', as rough as it could become. The virus is loose, and nothing we can do is going to eliminate it in North America (as well as the rest of the world - except for maybe some islands?). We slowed it down, but now we need to consider re-opening to avoid all-out societal collapse, IMHO.

COVID is gonna COVID … but at least we slowed it down for a crucial few months. If we try to wait for a vaccine, first off - not everyone will willingly take it (and rightly so!), and secondly - we could realistically be dealing with societal collapse before enough of any potential vaccine would be issued regardless. It doesn't help that the world is in complete debt (bankrupt!) and run by corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, bankers, and tyrants on top of everything else!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
The cases here in Texas are riding fast. Have been gone for a while. What do you all think about the reopening. I have to admit I am more scared now then 3 month ago

Texas Childrens Hospital in Houston admitting Adults

Houston ICU beds are close to capacity, although the majority are not confirmed or suspected Covid.

(Having trouble copy-pasting from the article)

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join