It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How can you take anything worldometers says seriously when it still says China capped at 84k? Yea, not buying it. If they are willing to push that farce they will lie about anything.

www.news-medical.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

They only pass on the info they get.

You may want to double-check the definition of lie

Lie

/lʌɪ/

noun

noun: lie; plural noun: lies

an intentionally false statement.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is something freaky - researchers in California have identified another apparent gain of function 'feature' of COVID-19, that it can cause infected cells to grow cytoplasmic tentacles which can directly infect adjacent cells in a tissue or organ by injecting them with virions, thus allowing the virus to spread without going into the patient's plasma or blood stream, where antibodies could attack it. This has implications ... giving this virus just another advantage to avoid the host's immune response. This isn't a feature I have ever heard that any other coronavirus has been seen to have before. Link:

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 27-6-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: changed the wording for clarity

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
Here is something freaky - researchers in California have identified another apparent gain of function 'feature' of COVID-19, that it can cause infected cells to grow cytoplasmic tentacles which can directly infect adjacent cells in a tissue or organ by injecting them with virions, thus allowing the virus to spread without going into the patient's plasma or blood stream, where antibodies could attack it. This has implications ... giving this virus just another advantage to avoid the host's immune response. This isn't a feature I have ever heard that any other coronavirus has been seen to have before. Link:

www.zerohedge.com...

Smacks of enhancement to avoid immune response so it can get you by avoiding response and by causing an over response. Tool!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: tanstaafl

Great post!

The death of an old man is never a tragedy.

The one has nothing to do with the other.

Old people die. Is that tragic?
edit on 27-6-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
We are approaching 10 million cases worldwide with 500k deaths... that's gonna be a 10% mortality rate!

Sorry to interfere with your excitement, but 500,000 / 10,000,000 is a 5% mortality rate.

But those stats mean precisely nothing in the grand scheme of Reality itself.

Obviously all these number games rely upon actual tests conducted, and if only 10,000,000 have supposedly contracted Covid-19 globally - ie just 0.12% of the world's population - then I'm a monkey's uncle thrice removed and the King Of Siam.

edit on 27-6-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

news.yahoo.com...

This article has quotes from a researcher that honestly kind of reeks.

The researcher is talking about cool it is, and how fun it will be to study. Really tactless.
edit on 2762020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere(No Bno) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Great post!

The one has nothing to do with the other.

Please let me know how strongly you support that thought when you get to be 70 years old.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Great post!

Imagine a couple has been very happily married for 50 years, still hold hands every day when out walking,their love stronger than ever.
Then the husband dies of Covid, or natural causes, leaving her on her own for the 1st time in 50 years, utterly scared and inconsolably devistated.

Nah not tragic at all mate 🙄

Why don't you just give up?? , everyone knows your posts scream "Look at me I 'have' to be right all the time no matter what!" it's obvious that's all you care about.

It's so cringy, and only about 4 people every agree with your posts.

You should embrace being wrong sometimes (not necessarily this time) but it helps you learn and not be ignorant.

It wouldn't surprise me at all that you are exactly the same in real life, and no doubt wear the trousers in the house.

I know your type well, but hey I'm sure I'm wrong, right? I mean that's how things work with you, right? As In Everyone that doesn't agree with me is WRONG

Pffft, you are NOT an asset to these threads.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Please let me know how strongly you support that thought when you get to be 70 years old.

I'm only a few years away - but I take care of myself, and plan on living to 100 or more...

Mostimportantly - my opinion will not change.

Yes, I will get old, and yes, I will die someday. It happens.

Get over it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Imagine a couple has been very happily married for 50 years, still hold hands every day when out walking,their love stronger than ever.
Then the husband dies of Covid, or natural causes, leaving her on her own for the 1st time in 50 years, utterly scared and inconsolably devistated.

It is. I didn't say it wasn't tragic.

I said it happens, and there is nothing your or I can do about it.

Why don't you just give up??

It isn't in my DNA.

You should embrace being wrong sometimes (not necessarily this time) but it helps you learn and not be ignorant.

I actually very much enjoy being proven wrong.

But you have to be both right, and able to support your argument with facts and evidence, in order to prove me wrong.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Has anyone Figured Out Yet that the Reason for why people are Testing Positive is because of the Flu Shot. It has long since been established that people who have a history of receiving regular Flu Vaccinations are likely to Test Positive.

edit on 28-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

8% actually. Closed cases. Sorry, my mistake but it's 8% of all closed cases.

Cases which had an outcome:

5,501,573 (92%)
Recovered / Discharged

502,537 (8%)
Deaths

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting little map of the UK showing the spread of Covid up until now
www.reddit.com...

Province near Beijing under new lockdown:

Meanwhile, China imposed a strict lockdown on nearly half a million people in a province surrounding the capital, Beijing, to contain a new coronavirus cluster as authorities said the outbreak was still “severe and complicated”.

Health officials said on Sunday that Anxin county – about 90 miles (150km) from Beijing – would be “fully enclosed and controlled”, the same strict measures that were imposed at the height of the pandemic in Wuhan earlier this year.

Beijing, which has increased its coronavirus testing efforts, had so far tested about a third of the Chinese capital’s population, a city official said on Sunday, as authorities attempted to control an outbreak stemming from a wholesale market in mid-June.

Cases have also emerged in neighbouring Hebei province in recent weeks.

www.theguardian.com...

Coronavirus: Leicester could be first city to go into local lockdown amid 'spike' in COVID-19 cases

The home secretary has confirmed that Leicester could be the first city to go into a local lockdown, over reports of a spike in COVID-19 cases.

Sky news

Millions more could die in a possible 2nd coronavirus wave, WHO official warns

Millions of people could die if the coronavirus pandemic sees a second wave of infections, a World Health Organization official warned Friday, adding that the deadly outbreak has so far unfolded much like officials at WHO had anticipated.

“The comparison is with the Spanish Flu, which behaved exactly like Covid: it went down in the summer and fiercely resumed in September and October, creating 50 million deaths during the second wave,” Dr Ranieri Guerra, WHO assistant director-general for strategic initiatives told Italy’s Rai TV.

“The pandemic is behaving as we hypothesized,” he added.

CNN

WHO warns there may be a 2nd peak during this first wave of the virus...
www.youtube.com... (short clip)

edit on 28-6-2020 by cirrus12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2020 by cirrus12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2020 by cirrus12 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO (Yes, they seem to be back
) :

If someone can do BNO nearer 11pm-Midnight US time, with US states, it would be great (Lots of Zero's right now).

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

It is. I didn't say it wasn't tragic.

I said it happens, and there is nothing your or I can do about it.

Why don't you just give up??

It isn't in my DNA.

I actually very much enjoy being proven wrong.

But you have to be both right, and able to support your argument with facts and evidence, in order to prove me wrong.

Try again.

I didn't try to prove you wrong, I just pointed out that old people dying can be tragic, and that I know your type.

"It's in my DNA" is a terrible cop-out, and only further proves my point on how transparent you are, and how ignorant you sound.

"I very much enjoy being proved wrong"

If you expect anyone to believe that, you have clearly been in your echo chamber for decades.

Glad you're a not bereavement counsellor 👍🏻

edit on 29-6-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Fauci and the Media cause the panic that spiked the covid death rate.
Fauci screams fire in the movie theatre and people die in the panic of being trampled.

Watch this Video, Del explains the timeline of the panic death compare to the timeline of the arrival of the virus.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Has anyone Figured Out Yet that the Reason for why people are Testing Positive is because of the Flu Shot. It has long since been established that people who have a history of receiving regular Flu Vaccinations are likely to Test Positive.

No. We are testing at about 8-10% positive. If your theory was correct we would be testing positive in the 40-50% range.

Vaccination coverage with ≥1 dose of flu vaccine was 62.6% among children 6 months through 17 years, an increase of 4.7 percentage points from the 2017–18 flu season and 3.6 percentage points higher than coverage in the 2016–17 season. Flu vaccination coverage among adults ≥18 years was 45.3%, an increase of 8.2 percentage points from the 2017–18 flu season and 2.0 percentage points higher than the 2016–17 season.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No. We are testing at about 8-10% positive. If your theory was correct we would be testing positive in the 40-50% range.

Vaccination coverage with ≥1 dose of flu vaccine was 62.6% among children 6 months through 17 years, an increase of 4.7 percentage points from the 2017–18 flu season and 3.6 percentage points higher than coverage in the 2016–17 season. Flu vaccination coverage among adults ≥18 years was 45.3%, an increase of 8.2 percentage points from the 2017–18 flu season and 2.0 percentage points higher than the 2016–17 season.

www.cdc.gov...

Not everyone has the same reactions to the flu shot. A small percentage have adverse reactions. Some show symptoms of a the flu afterwards. People are more likely to get tested if they have symptoms.

So, flu shot could help push more people to get tested due to covid symptoms after receiving the flu shot.

edit on 29-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join