It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GASP! 100k Global Covid Deaths! So what...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
More MSM fear mongering on display this time delivered to you by the lovely CNBC.

www.cnbc.com...

So we lost 0.0000125 of the worlds population to CV19...

Did you know in 2015 that about 57 MILLION PEOPLE DIED GLOBALLY!

ourworldindata.org...

So, if you’re going to start using global figures then you better be ready for that to stand up to some review.

The Covid death toll equates to .175% or .00175 of global deaths in 2015.

Thank you MSM for continuing to scare people who can’t scale things or do simple math.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah but the children!! What about the children!! Democrat talking point, this whole thing is a scam

edit on 4 102910 2020 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Thanks to the people who can't bear to see the number 100k on Tv...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
About 650,000 people die in Italy physiologically every year

T he Coronavirus and Galileo: An Interview with a Italian Nano-pathologist Dr. Stefano Montanari

10 Years Ago WHO Faked A Pandemic

Who Is Contaminating Coronavirus Testing Kits

Coronavirus Pandemic : The The Craziest Story Never Told

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What's with the past tense , lost ? Most people can understand an exponential acceleration in cases from an r0 of 3 .
The pandemic is not finished yet by a long shot and the media are doing the best job they can of not scaring you , by not telling you about hairy stuff that's going on around the world right now.
Burst out of the united states of bubblethink and check out the rest of the planet

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

What's with the past tense , lost ? Most people can understand an exponential acceleration in cases from an r0 of 3 .
The pandemic is not finished yet by a long shot and the media are doing the best job they can of not scaring you , by not telling you about hairy stuff that's going on around the world right now.
Burst out of the united states of bubblethink and check out the rest of the planet

Um, I did.

See the post above about the death rate in Italy for instance?

This is a nothingburger sir. Nothing. Burger.

Shutting down half of humanity over 100k deaths, hell, a million deaths is ridiculous.

You don’t get to say “think globally” and then not provide scale and make comments about “getting out of the US bubble”.

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Gasp!!! 16000 people each year paralyzed in the United states .. so what!!

Only around 2000 died..

Guess which disease I am talking about..

Alot of people would contact it and have only mild symptoms, or maybe no symptoms at all. Much like covid. Only a small percentage would develope the more serious conditions..
But still, let word get out in a community that someone came down with it and they would pull their kids out of school, pools would be drained, kids wouldnt be allowed to mingle.
It came around memorial day and stayed around till labor day ruining everyone's summer fun..
Can you guess what it is?? Only around 2000 died every season, think the highest was a little over three thousand.

Well this one, in the first few months of its existence in this country not only exceeded the number of deaths polio cause during its whole season, but also killed off more than the number polio left paralyzed.
No one said so what when polio came to town!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What annoys me is common cold kills MILLIONS around the world EVERY YEAR
granted it doesnt spread as easily as CORONA.. but it is just the same in the sense of people with a bad immune system, elderly or very young are most as risk..... but it can still kill perfectly healthy fit people.

Im not saying CORONA isnt a terrible thing, but the long term effects of shutting down the economy on peoples health and well being will be a lot worse.

Ive been shut up for 3 weeks with bad anxiety and im a nervous wreck, every rumbling on my street, every slap of a door im on edge, i have never had this bad anxiety ever!!
I couldnt take another few months of this.......

Surely it wasnt worth shutting down the world for this

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
It was like a ghost.

I just watched an episode of “American Experience, The Polio Crusade”
Have you watched that?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

No, I'll have to try to find it online

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

A million deaths in roughly a months time. Context, dolt. If you're going to dish out hyperbole, might as well use proper context... unless you're actually the one fear mongering, which you are. THEY'RE ALL LYING TO US, DEY TOOK OUR FREEDOMS!"

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think humankind has wiped out more deadly diseases, than the number which have appeared over the last 100 years.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Listen , those death s haven't happened , yet. They're about to , or were about to. If you weren't locked down , right now you would be seeing the start of absolute chaos, misery despair unprecedented loss , unburied corpses flies stench and widespread anarchy .
It's not worth all of humanity going to the absolute dogs , for the sake of the economy . End of. The worst thing is , the most ignorant part is that that's where a large number of people are headed, anyway , despite whatever their goverenta can do.

edit on 10-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thank god ALL the other types of death are way down! 90%
see this

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

You're making quite the leap in all your assumptions. Hyping up hypotheticals with "bodies and flies with stench and anarchy" lol get a grip dude.

Also yes I'm sure over the next 100 years covid will now kill 900 trillion people and we just saved humanity by crashing the economy. Totally legit justified. Nobody with half a brain cell is going to believe this. It is a question of how long the charade can be kept up.
edit on 10-4-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

You're making quite the leap in all your assumptions. Hyping up hypotheticals with "bodies and flies with stench and anarchy" lol get a grip dude.

Also yes I'm sure over the next 100 years covid will now kill 900 trillion people and we just saved humanity by crashing the economy. Totally legit justified. Nobody with half a brain cell is going to believe this. It is a question of how long the charade can be kept up.

Bingo.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Listen , those death s haven't happened , yet. They're about to , or were about to. If you weren't locked down , right now you would be seeing the start of absolute chaos, misery despair unprecedented loss , unburied corpses flies stench and widespread anarchy .
It's not worth all of humanity going to the absolute dogs , for the sake of the economy . End of. The worst thing is , the most ignorant part is that that's where a large number of people are headed, anyway , despite whatever their goverenta can do.

Maybe.

There’s this thing called the McKinsey Method. It’s a methodology that allows you to brake down and solve allll kinds of problems - if not most problems. That’s the methodology applied the Covid subject - which makes this a nothingburger. When you apply scale, understanding of the data and more the argument you’re making begins to fall apart a bit.

The other way your argument falls apart for me is the false belief this virus hasn’t been here for a while. It probably has - likely back into last year. You also neglect to note that we’ve had a notably bad flu season - which is also true in several different areas of the country.

That means many many many more people than have been tested have probably had it - recall they don’t test everyone - and we‘ve only tested going on 2.5 million people.

Chances are, millions upon millions have had it. And guess what? They got sick. They got over it. They went on with their lives.

You’re also ignoring that the people most impacted by this are also at high risk for complications from the regular old flu. Have you factored that into your equation?

Lastly, you’re damned right I care about my freedoms and liberties. And yours. Unfortunately, you bought the narrative and allowed the government of the US and other countries to remove those freedoms under false pretense and an “abundance of caution”.

Just because you don’t care about your liberties and rights doesn’t mean I have to give up mine - and I certainly won’t cede them under a false narrative. You should read some history to see how your thought process has worked out for people throughout the course of known civilization...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They are already using mass burial for New Yorkers .

It's not a game of charades mate . You're coming here pushing a desperate corporate agenda .
What's the matter , lost a load of money ? Government not listening anymore ?
What's your problems with facts

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fair enough you're having a good go at being reasonable but 'probablies' and ' chances are' s
don't cut it .

The one word 'pandemic' automatically scrubs out the factoring in of any possibilities currently. It means we can't take any chances of you being wrong or right. That is correct policy , for now.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

They are already using mass burial for New Yorkers .

It's not a game of charades mate . You're coming here pushing a desperate corporate agenda .
What's the matter , lost a load of money ? Government not listening anymore ?
What's your problems with facts

Here's the link these graves are for unclaimed persons, and its been done before.

But go on and act like its brand new and everybody is getting buried there read the article knowledge is power against fear.

www.npr.org... mic

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join