It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. CIA has put a webpage for reading all their declassified records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple I worry too, LOL, and look it was updated and posted April 1st....Are we a fool if we click it? I want to read someone elses responses too before I even dare!

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I can't download the files. If anyone finds some juicy bits don't be greedy, post them here!

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: DukeMisterio

There is nothing about the CIA UFO pages in that thread, did I miss it?

My mistake. I thought the topic was the FOIA reading library and not that particular section.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sorry, I wanted to jump in and make a wild guess on " Pop Star buddy" from the UK. My first thought went to "Simon"! But then, I'm an old fart (in ATS years).

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They will drop anything to keep us distracted from watching all the new videos of Doctors and Nurses telling us that Covid is a big scam for mandated vaccines. ID2020. Event201. Bill Gates is the major funder of the W.H.O. Bill Gates is also funding the campaign to cover the entire world with 5G small cells (which they will say are for your cellphones) to be able to track you wherever you are, even in rural areas. His new Vaccine ID2020 has Digital Quantum Dots (quantum computer chips) in it and he wants us to be his new Operating Systems, in every home and in every country....just like his computer OS's. He wants us to be his new toys. So yeah, I could totally see them dropping something like this to keep us Conspiracy Theorists busy studying and theorizing about something other than the hoax called Covid.
edit on 11-4-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Best regards to robbie
edit on 4 11 2020 by dashen because: ✋

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Reply of the thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Nope, my buddy is a certain Mr Williams.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here's a passage from my Dec. 27, 2017 article, UFOs, the Media, the Military & Dreams of Discovery

In Jan. 2016, the CIA recycled some of their UFO files, labelling it “Take a Peek Into Our ‘X-Files,’” with the result that the mainstream media erroneously reported it as a new declassification of UFO documents. A bit closer to the truth was a year later in Jan. 2017 when new documents were released, but the bulk of those were on the CIA’s psychic research, not UFOs- although many of the same players were involved. www.bbc.com...

The same players, Puthoff, Green, and the usual suspects...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thanks lots to read now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join