It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is actually moving away from the Sun. Proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Well..... Dammit , I thought of something again ! Great thread !
edit on 13-4-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Earth is actually moving away from the Sun.

The huge proof is that when Dinosaurs used to rule the world. Scientist might be BSing us. Yes, sure sun might be expanding. But, you can see other galaxies stars. Some planet don't get consumed, why? Think of Magnets. We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

Why you think Dinosaur climate was always hot and warm weather before the ice age?

The planet was actually closer to the sun so there were no polar ice caps during that time. Plus the continent wasn't broken apart it was floating on water just like we have underground water for drinking wells and a lot higher. Have you seen volcano and mountains collapse? Look at Niagara falls for example. The world isn't being flooded because Ice cap was melting. It is sinking because the land mass broke apart. Look no further than sinkholes.

Can someone please translate this? What continent? Pangea? "Have you seen volcanoes and mountains collapse?" Ever heard of Mount St Helens? I... words fail me.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The huge proof is that when Dinosaurs used to rule the world. Scientist might be BSing us. Yes, sure sun might be expanding. But, you can see other galaxies stars. Some planet don't get consumed, why? Think of Magnets. We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

Why you think Dinosaur climate was always hot and warm weather before the ice age?

The planet was actually closer to the sun so there were no polar ice caps during that time. Plus the continent wasn't broken apart it was floating on water just like we have underground water for drinking wells and a lot higher. Have you seen volcano and mountains collapse? Look at Niagara falls for example. The world isn't being flooded because Ice cap was melting. It is sinking because the land mass broke apart. Look no further than sinkholes.

Can someone please translate this?

Sorry. I don't speak Flapdoodle.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

"Earth is actually moving away from the Sun."

Yes the orbit of earth is not circular so distance does increase. The earth also spins on an axis, wobbling slowly in cycles, lasting 25,920 years. Some people think all these different factors weight up to cause ice ages ....

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The huge proof is that when Dinosaurs used to rule the world.

that's not proof of anything at all except your lack of due diligence in actually looking at what we actually know about previous epochs of Earth's past. Do you have a citation or any observations to support your hypothesis?

Scientist might be BSing us. Yes, sure sun might be expanding.

it will eventually, but isn't doing so currently

But, you can see other galaxies stars. Some planet don't get consumed, why? Think of Magnets. We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

is this some weird electric universe BS? Because there's no evidence supporting your claim

Then why were there "Ice Ages" prior to the dinosaurs? If the sun was closer during the dinosaurs then it must have been even closer prior to that right? How then was the entire planet frozen nearly to the equator 650 MA, 100;s of millions of years before the first dinosaurs.

The planet was actually closer to the sun so there were no polar ice caps during that time.

Facts just aren't your forte are they?

Plus the continent wasn't broken apart it was floating on water just like we have underground water for drinking wells and a lot higher.

you do know that Pangea was not the first super continent though right? That was rhetorical because you've already shown that you didn't know this.

Have you seen volcano and mountains collapse?

Volcano? I seem to remember sitting in 3rd grade watching Mt St. Helens blow a huge chunk off of the side. Santorini blew away so much material that half the island is missing today. Should I go on? Mountains/Mountain ranges typically don't collapse absent an enormous seismic event but they very clearly erode over time. Let's look at N. America for an example. The Rockies get a lot of glory for their height. The Appalachians don't get as much love because they're not as tall. Why? Because the Appalachians are millions of years older and were once far taller than the rockies. Your idea that volcanoes and mountain are static geological features is not based in reality.

Look at Niagara falls for example. The world isn't being flooded because Ice cap was melting. It is sinking because the land mass broke apart. Look no further than sinkholes.

Niagra Falls was created by glaciation so there goes that I guess. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with plate tectonics. Continesnts aren't floating on water. I can't believe I took this seriously enough to answer it but damn... if someone were to read your OP and think it makes sense then people who know better have an obligation to point out the vast degrees of willful ignorance went into this OP and not an iota of actual research.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Is that a dialect of labradoodle? It would make a lot of sense considering there isn't any sense in the OP

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The sun is stupid.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yet another testimony to our educational system.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Don't blame the teachers.
This society doesn't allow failure.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join