It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is actually moving away from the Sun. Proof.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Earth is actually moving away from the Sun.

The huge proof is that when Dinosaurs used to rule the world. Scientist might be BSing us. Yes, sure sun might be expanding. But, you can see other galaxies stars. Some planet don't get consumed, why? Think of Magnets. We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

Why you think Dinosaur climate was always hot and warm weather before the ice age?

The planet was actually closer to the sun so there were no polar ice caps during that time. Plus the continent wasn't broken apart it was floating on water just like we have underground water for drinking wells and a lot higher. Have you seen volcano and mountains collapse? Look at Niagara falls for example. The world isn't being flooded because Ice cap was melting. It is sinking because the land mass broke apart. Look no further than sinkholes.

edit on 4-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Climate is cyclical. Why do you think there have been multiple ice ages? Also, what proof are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Why you think Dinosaur climate was always hot and warm weather before the ice age?

Dinosaur farts. Lots of really big ones.

Now we have millions of cows to do the same.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Erm...

A TREMENDOUS thumbs up at the amazing amount of ignorance you have managed to squeeze into four short paragraphs.

It's just....

Amazing!!!

~Wanders off of the thread giggling hysterically~

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.
What? The sun is being repelled from the galaxy?

It wasn't, not always. Dinosaurs were around for a very long time.

Oh, the hell with it. What he said (above).
edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Whatever you're smoking tonight, it's rude to not share...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The huge proof is that when Dinosaurs used to rule the world. Scientist might be BSing us. Yes, sure sun might be expanding. But, you can see other galaxies stars. Some planet don't get consumed, why? Think of Magnets. We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

The planet was actually closer to the sun so there were no polar ice caps during that time. Plus the continent wasn't broken apart it was floating on water just like we have underground water for drinking wells and a lot higher. Have you seen volcano and mountains collapse? Look at Niagara falls for example. The world isn't being flooded because Ice cap was melting. It is sinking because the land mass broke apart. Look no further than sinkholes.

I think there is fairly decent proof that at one point in the erfs distant past (pre dinosaur) that it was actually much much colder. Been a while since I read about it, but I know that is something that has been held as a reasonable "proof" in the world of ancient erf theories.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I have no idea what I just read....

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is how I pictured you taking in all that is the OP.....

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is why makemap.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm with you!

I began typing a reply and thought...why am I even bothering lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sorry, but I can’t find my 12 foot pole. I am afraid to touch this one with my 10 foot pole. I need an aspirin or something stronger after reading this.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

We can actually measure the distance to the Sun, with high accuracy.

How Did We Find the Distance to the Sun? - Universe Today

How Far is Earth from the Sun? - Space.com

The, aside from that, there are orbital mechanics and all that cross-confirmational physics.

edit on 4/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We live in a galaxy that repels the sun just like how earth repels the solar flare.

I hear they have been able to extract DNA out of some of their remains. Soft tissue. I don't see how that would still be like that after millions of years
edit on 4-4-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

We can actually measure the distance to the Sun, with high accuracy.

How Did We Find the Distance to the Sun? - Universe Today

How Far is Earth from the Sun? - Space.com

The, aside from that, there are orbital mechanics and all that cross-confirmational physics.

I know the distance! Its 1 AU

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The stupid... It burns.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Duh...measuring devices have expanded over time as space is stretched from The Sun being repelled (pushed away from) the rest of The Galaxy.

Today's "inch" is longer than what the dinosaurs called an inch.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Phage

I hear they have been able to extract DNA out of some of their remains. Soft tissue. I don't see how that would still be like that after millions of years

That's in Jurassic Park. They can't actually do that from real dinosaurs.

LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm sure the earth IS moving away from the sun... Even the moon is moving away from the earth at 1.5 inches per year...At that rate we are screwed...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: chr0naut

Duh...measuring devices have expanded over time as space is stretched from The Sun being repelled (pushed away from) the rest of The Galaxy.

Today's "inch" is longer than what the dinosaurs called an inch.

I didn't know that we knew how to speak dinosaur?

I imagine, though, that all we'd have to do, is begin by translating the most common phrase that they would have been likely to use. Something along the lines of, "!@#$% what use are these stupid %^&@ hands"?

edit on 4/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join