It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks I do my best
got to keep a clear head in a "crisis"
Of course it helps that I like research and am stuck indoors with plenty of time!

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm not trying to debunk anything here, just trying to find a nuanced understanding of the whole thing.

What do you make of hospitals stretched too thin to cope with the amount of patients? Or the inability to properly dispose the bodies of the deceased?

I mean, seriously, what do we make of it? How does that fit into the whole situation. I don't believe it isn't happening, just because it's not happenning on my doorstep doesnt mean it's not real. There non-hegemonic sources where you can find evidence of these situations. I live in fairly rural town, so there are no problems here, and probably we wont have the amount of infected of a megacity.

So if the numbers do add up, and this is not as massive and deathly as they are trying to make it look, why are health systems all over the world having such a hard time dealing with it?

And yeah, I do understand that maybe people collapse everyday on the streets around the world, its just we never filmed it before, but still, what about corps piling up, hospitals being overrun, and people waiting outside hospitals for a bed?

edit on 5 4 20 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Thanks I do my best
got to keep a clear head in a "crisis"
Of course it helps that I like research and am stuck indoors with plenty of time!

Yep - we have the time on our hands an computers. Why others aren’t taking a critical eye to the most disruptive thing that’s happened in the last forever is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta

I'm not trying to debunk anything here, just trying to find a nuanced understanding of the whole thing.

What do you make of hospitals stretched too thin to cope with the amount of patients? Or the inability to properly dispose the bodies of the deceased?

I mean, seriously, what do we make of it? How does that fit into the whole situation. I don't believe it isn't happening, just because it's not happenning on my doorstep doesnt mean it's not real. There non-hegemonic sources where you can find evidence of these situations. I live in fairly rural town, so there are no problems here, and probably we wont have the amount of infected of a megacity.

So if the numbers do add up, and this is not as massive and deathly as they are trying to make it look, why are health systems all over the world having such a hard time dealing with it?

And yeah, I do understand that maybe people collapse everyday on the streets around the world, its just we never filmed it before, but still, what about corps piling up, hospitals being overrun, and people waiting outside hospitals for a bed?

Let me get back to my desktop to offer you a thoughtful reply here.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Most hospital censuses are low in the U.S. Nurses are being furloughed. The only hospitals I know of that are reportedly overrun are the handfull that the media has focused on. The rest? Not so much. I live down the street from the three biggest hospitals in my city. They are very quiet -- not overrun. I know a nurse who works in one of the biggest hospitals in my state....they don't have a single COVID-19 patient.

They sure don't have too many bodies for funeral homes to accommodate in my city.

I imagine that every hospital death is now being treated as a COVID-19 death considering the CDC recommends coroners swab every deceased person that comes their way and send to them for testing....whether there is an autopsy or not.

On Friday, my children's pediatrician called because I had an outstanding lab bill for $19. They are so slow, they are trying to collect any past due payments to stay afloat. They have never called me before about a past due payment. I usually just pay the next time I have to take my kids in. Of course, I paid it and felt bad I'd neglected to do so earlier. I don't want them to go under.

edit on 4/5/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: Hecate666

I called this out on the 10th of march on my podcast. People are losing their minds and believing what they hear from the media and their governments. Society is being manipulated and gaslighting all the way through this. It's scary how its all happened, but as I've said I think we will be out of lockdown (in the UK) around the end of April mid-May time... End of May at the very latest. I'm more worried what's to come in 5/10 years' time.

ALERT: "PEARL HARBOR-II" is coming to the United States this coming week!

www.foxnews.com...

ALSO New Guidance from the CDC will help pump up the death toll.

Just in time for Pearl Harbor week: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There's not a chance in hell I will be getting any vaccine rushed through because of this virus. I don't and won't get the flu vaccine never have...I've seen how poorly it made my dad and my brother
I'm not anti vaxx in anyway but not happy at this development for what could turn out in years to come, to be just a strong flu strain

a reply to: solve

If they're all lying who is coordinating it?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I don't think it's as simple as lie vs. truth. There are shades of grey and I think that's where we are...truth and a lot of hype. Truth along with the omission of relevant facts. Distorted truth....and, yes, some lies, too.

Who benefits? That should answer your question about who is coordinating it. Things are still unfolding but we can already see people in government and big businesses worked the stock market to profit from this pandemic. News media are profiting from the constant dramatic coverage and their staff are *becoming* the topic of the news rather than simply reporting it. Hollywood is profiting from all the streaming and movie rentals. Government at state and federal levels have grabbed more power and are reaching for more every day.

It remains to be seen who else benefits. One thing is for sure...it's not the general public and non-essential businesses.

edit on 4/5/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

There's not a chance in hell I will be getting any vaccine rushed through because of this virus. I don't and won't get the flu vaccine never have...I've seen how poorly it made my dad and my brother
I'm not anti vaxx in anyway but not happy at this development for what could turn out in years to come, to be just a strong flu strain

It's called "spinning". The Washington Post is getting this upcoming week's SPIN started today.

The link probably won't work, but WaPo is saying today the Covid-19 U.S. death toll is higher than what is being "officially" reported.

www.washingtonpost.com... al-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And you are saying it is lower. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Gosh, you mean they are trying to write history the way they want? LOL, this sounds like how Wikipedia does it!

Thanks much for this information.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

An interesting avenue of research is also who (or which nations government..) has large, frequently majority control of many of those businesses.

Even going to politicians, shenanigans have taken place since Clinton/Loral and likely even before.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

That is the realm of conspiracy theories.

Those paying attention during the last few decades know that conspiracy theories often become conspiracy facts, with the passage of time.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

That's true. You throw enough crap against a wall there is a chance something may stick.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

...or you do due diligence, write open records requests, prove your 'conspiracy theory' is correct, and the media ignores it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know you are right. No excuse but I was in that Q forum in shock and then I posted out of haste in this thread.

Obviously I'm Here on ATS and if I didnt believe some conspiracies this is a weird place to go.

Apologies for interrupting the thread and for the snark response.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ColoradoJens

...or you do due diligence, write open records requests, prove your 'conspiracy theory' is correct, and the media ignores it.

There are quite a few cases of that these days!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

OK...

First, I'm going to speak to this from an American perspective.

You have probable seen stories like the one below, but the majority of them center around NYC - this one is out of Los Angeles:
www.latimes.com...

One quote from there that's crucially important to understand is this quote:

Experts said that capacity could easily be reached soon if the virus’ spread continues unabated.

Why is this crucial? Because everything you're hearing is based on the "worst case scenario" or "ifs" - not reality.

Let me explain this another way using the same article.

A Los Angeles Times data analysis found that California has 7,200 intensive-care beds across more than 365 hospitals. In total, the state has about 72,000 beds. The Times data analysis shows roughly one intensive-care bed for every 5,500 people in California.

Now lets think about that relative to the scale of the problem we're facing.

Worldometer - which I've been using to track the virus for the sake of at least having the data source remain consistent - says as of the time of this post we have 8,519 "Serious/Critical" cases in the US in totality.

I'm going to use the logic the non-serious or non-critical cases won't require hospitalization - just like any other disease...

So that means that CA alone has enough ICU beds and almost 8.5x the number of hospital beds required to treat EVERY SINGLE COVID CASE THAT IS SERIOUS/CRITICAL IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Now, for NYC, they may have more of a problem with capacity - but that's debatable as they have thousands of unused beds right now and what - a couple dozen total "overflow" patients on USHS Comfort? Think about it...

Also, are you hearing about these issues with corroboration from many places that aren't the Northeast? How about Cali? Nope. You don't. The argument that runs counter to that is, "Well, it hasn't reached the peak yet - it's going to get worse - and it's better that we're over prepared even if we're not having a problem right now." OK - fair - but then tell us this isn't that bad and we need to take precautions - not "OMFG IT'S A WAR ZONE!". See the difference?

Also, you seem to dismiss the "sources" that are showing hospitals aren't overrun, medical professionals who have stated they aren't seeing anything close to what the media is reporting, etc. Don't dismiss that.

Here's a test for everyone, when you're out on your next state-sanctioned outing, drive by your local hospital. Is it overrun? War zone? Police blockades keeping the sick at bay? Lines of dying people waiting to be treated for The Vid? People in masks tranquilizing the freaked out masses as they beg for help?

The answer will be no - not even in NJ or NYC as video evidence has shown.

In regards to "corpses piling up".... have you considered that's for show and largely isolated to NYC and Italy? NYC has made this look as bad as humanly possible - why aren't we seeing that in every major US city? Remember NYCs ventilator fiasco? Oh wait - we just misplaced them.... The worse it looks, the more Fed funding you can get and the more control you can cede from the population - that's it. I don't want us to see this at scale, but it seems very odd that we have many, many densely populated areas yet we're not seeing the issues in NYC at scale.

I can go on but I'll leave you with this..

We have 8,519 "Serious/Critical" cases in the US. The ENTIRETY OF THE US. We've cancelled elective surgeries throughout the country. That means every surgery centers, hospitals, etc. are freed up for the virus above and beyond those people who are already occupying hospital beds for legitimate, non-Covid related reasons....

We have MORE THAN ENOUGH capacity to handle this crisis. Supplies? That could be a much more legitimate concern for our front line medical professionals who are doing their darnedest to help people every day - CV19 or not - but to say we can't care for all the sick people in this country who have Covid is false - the data says its false.

Anyway - this is a long way of saying that the math doesn't bear out the freak out factor as it pertains to hospitals or really much of anything else regarding this "pandemic".

Unfortunately, based on my trip to Costco about 30 minute ago, the sheep have fully caved and bought the hype.

FULL DISCLOSURE: In looking at my dataset that I'm compiling from WordOMeters, the "Critical/serious" Case load has increased by 47% in the last three days after not moving at all for several days prior.... and critical cases tend to average ~2.2% of total cases.... So the fear would be that millions upon millions get the virus and then you run the numbers at 2.2% "serious critical" rate and suddenly you have hundreds of thousands (if not millions) needing hospital care simultaneously... so I get that's the fear. I just find it unlikely - particularly when there's good reason to believe that this virus has been here much longer than the last month - perhaps it's been here for many months. If that's true, we would have already seen huge spikes or hospital overruns if the virus is as advertised... but we simply haven't to date and I question significantly if we do at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust

And you are saying it is lower. Pot meet kettle.

You don't need to spin this at all - the data doesn't support the freakout.

And you definitely don't need WaPo to tell you how to think about the numbers. All you need is the willingness to track updated data on a spreadsheet and then start taking cuts of it.

Then you should probably ask another question... why don't we get more raw data on this? Don't tell me "national security".....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join