It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a need to kill the world economy for this??????!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Anathros

Or if you want a national economy again , like back when the dollar was strong , back when we made stuff here . Back when globalistS didn’t have us enslaved . Back when the worker meant more than the stockholder . Back when life made sense for the common man

It's a nice thought. The problem with the theory is our government injected a wasted 1.5 trillion into the market followed by a 2 trillion stimulus plan. Now there are talks of more trillion dollar stimulus packages being thrown into circulation.

That's a recipe for a total collapse and not an anti-globalist agenda to rebuild America and a make the dollar stronger. It just isn't.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

Or if you want a national economy again , like back when the dollar was strong , back when we made stuff here . Back when globalistS didn’t have us enslaved . Back when the worker meant more than the stockholder . Back when life made sense for the common man

No disagreement there. It's a nice thought. The problem with the theory that we can get back to that point is when our government decides to inject 1.5 trillion into the market which was wasted followed by a 2 trillion stimulus plan. Now there are talks of more trillion dollar stimulus packages being thrown into circulation.

That's a recipe for a total collapse and not an anti-globalist agenda to rebuild America and a make the dollar stronger. It just isn't.

Yeah , with Worthless Fiat Currency . LABOR Produces REAL WEALTH , anything Else is a Form of Parasite.......

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think you Nailed it!

Pun Intended!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

No it’s really not. Instead of China, keeping this nasty virus, within its borders they let it spread across the globe, instead of China, being the only economy being destroyed they decided to let it spread across the globe ruining society as we know it.

The Chinese, initially stated it did not spread human to human,
The Chinese silenced the whistle blowers.
The WHO was in bed with the Chinese.

The Chinese are the ones that decided they needed to take the world economy with them...

Allot of people are forgetting this. We need to sue China, for repatriations after this is said and done....

link   

I'm stealing this from someone, but it helps to put things in perspective. In 2018, 2,839,205 Americans died. That comes out to an average of 7,779 a day. Last night, that was increased by 733, bringing the total to 6,803 to date in the US. That's something like an additional 120 a day so far. If that were allowed to increase exponentially every 4-5 days, it would rapidly match or surpass the daily death toll of 2018.

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I don't think anyone would say yes, but no one in this generation has dealt with anything like this.
I think that's why there are so many deniers with this one. They/we can't wrap our heads around the scale of it.
It's easier for some to just yell hoax.

The CDC projections are way way off today. Their models are not even close to what they were saying. Nobody ever said it was a hoax either, just the over reaction part. Look at those two Navy hospital ships. They are still practically empty despite all the "not enough beds, running out help". About 2K beds on those ships combined and not even 25 combined sick on them.

It is a hoax in terms of over reaction. There is no way possible to stop it spreading, especially in NY city. Stairs and elevators are an ambush zone for the virus. They can stay inside all they want. Someone still has to go up and down everyday to deliver items that have been transported all over the city.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree but the debt we owe to other nations isn't just forgotten in the long run. Trade is real and we cannot manufacture everything that we've become accustomed to as nice as that would be. If we decided to forfeit all of our debt, who would do business with us in the future?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is the world elites way of saying "you might want to sit down for this." This pandemic is staging for the next chapter in human existence. I am convinced by scientific evidence that our entire world is about to undergo a catastrophe on an extinction level. 1. North and South magnetic poles moving towards each other at an alarming rate and our electromagnetic field diminishing. 2. Our solar system about to enter the galactic sheet and the impact in imminent. 3. CIA release of the adam and eve story 4. Geological evidences that show continental displacement before unimaginable. 5. World elite preparing with bunkers, seed vaults, and space stations. 6. Evidences of instant freezing, massive flooding, and scorched earth on a thermonuclear level. Needless to say the economy and world government are the least of our worries. IF we are to prepare for its coming to ensure the human species survives there has to be a plan. You and I have no say in the plan but it is a plan aka Georgia guide stones kinda plan. I believe after all of this a sit down is going to happen and explain what is coming and the worlds decision to come together to prepare as one world. Regions will be set up for fall out, birth reductions, resource preparing, a universal income for each to combat the unifying global cataclysm that is coming. I would hope that is the plan that we all are provided the opportunity to contribute to our survival. I fear there will be retaliation and thus a militaristic form of world government will have to be established. Ask yourself if the coming cataclysm is true how would you logically prepare to save the human race from becoming another lost Atlantis. Or we are just going to go back to the barter system. WHO knows (pun definitely intended).

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

No it’s really not. Instead of China, keeping this nasty virus, within its borders they let it spread across the globe, instead of China, being the only economy being destroyed they decided to let it spread across the globe ruining society as we know it.

The Chinese, initially stated it did not spread human to human,
The Chinese silenced the whistle blowers.
The WHO was in bed with the Chinese.

The Chinese are the ones that decided they needed to take the world economy with them...

Allot of people are forgetting this. We need to sue China, for repatriations after this is said and done....

Thats a good question
is there any punishment to China for this?
They are the number 1 pollution
The flue came from there, and they were allowing their residents all over the world, knowing about the deadly virus
Not to mention China has so many vile practises - dog eating festivals and other disgusting things
This isnt a `hit on china` issue, but its such a vile, disgusting place...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well i guess it was needed, one of the most efficient ways to create a new world order.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes, it is Extreme overkill for one of the minor causes of human death on this planet.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The answer is NO.

Cue the "THINK ABOUT DA HOSPITALS!!!!" brigade.

Followed by the reply, "But is we f# our economy, we won't even HAVE any functioning hospitals!"

Cue again, "THINK OF THE HOSPITALS!!!"

"Stop saying that! Why didn't we do this in 2009/10, then?"

"WHO CARES? THINK OF THE HOSPITALS!!!!"

Etc...

Rinse and repeat

Rinse and repeat

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I could care less how they live, but they are the ones responsible, and they consciously, tried to hide the severity of it, and also consciously let it spread.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We wouldn't be in as much of a crisis here if we had more tools to work with. But our businesses and government knew China was in need so we sent lots of stuff we wound up needing to help them out.

Trouble with trying to help others sometimes is that sometimes it puts you more at risk. But it probably was the right thing to do anyway, chances are we might not have had it come here and cause much problem. But it did.

This should not be a political thing, it is a pandemic, everyone is trying to throw the blame on others. I personally think that Trump did a decent job, but overall, the last ten years or so we should have been focused on getting our country more prepared than listening to congressional hearings and impeachment BS.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Globalists? Weren't the British ''globalists'' when they built the British Empire? And after WWII was it not the United States that became globalists? And American global power structure? The US controlled major corners of the world and according to many still do. That kind of globalists?

Of course there was the Soviet Union who in their way were globalists, hoping that their philosophy would spread around the world making Moscow the head of that global empire.

Hell, Rome was a global power for the known world at that time. Greece the same and Egypt the same? We know all of this. Our species has been grouping and grouping into larger and larger social structures for all of our history. For that matter all of history has been an arrow pointed straight at a global civilization for all of our existence.

So yeah, the globalists would like to see a global civilization. Will they use this to help to bring it about? Sure they will, it should be a given. The only real question is, who will be the successful globalists and will we as people of that global world have any say in our own governance above and beyond which products we want to buy that are being produced and sold by the international corporations.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

BUT: If things get worse, and riots break out, madness begins, shortages become the norm and everyone is crying for help from the global elite (i.e., the gov't) then what do you think is going to happen?

I would Surmise that was Their PLAN All Along .......

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yea I agree with this too, but China, coulda done more, and someone has to be responsible for this, but speaking of politics, the lefties Will probably never blame China, their actions leading us to this pandemic.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Thenail

Globalists? Weren't the British ''globalists'' when they built the British Empire? And after WWII was it not the United States that became globalists? And American global power structure? The US controlled major corners of the world and according to many still do. That kind of globalists?

Of course there was the Soviet Union who in their way were globalists, hoping that their philosophy would spread around the world making Moscow the head of that global empire.

Hell, Rome was a global power for the known world at that time. Greece the same and Egypt the same? We know all of this. Our species has been grouping and grouping into larger and larger social structures for all of our history. For that matter all of history has been an arrow pointed straight at a global civilization for all of our existence.

So yeah, the globalists would like to see a global civilization. Will they use this to help to bring it about? Sure they will, it should be a given. The only real question is, who will be the successful globalists and will we as people of that global world have any say in our own governance above and beyond which products we want to buy that are being produced and sold by the international corporations.

You're confusing globalism with empirialism.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

Well you certainly offer a fun filled post there Gentry. Also, welcome to ATS as I see you just joined last month.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Worse Case Scenario Vs Best Case Scenario . It's like Predicting How Many Ants can Fit Into a Empty Box of Salt . Good Luck CDC ...........

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join