It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a 5g aerial transmitter on lampost...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Outside my first floor flat window?

I've just been informed that this is a 5g transmitter directly outside my window.

If anyone has any knowledge on this it would be very much appreciated if you could share.

edit on 2-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Destroy it and free yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If that's 5g it will be getting smashed and I will go dark phoenix on the perpetrators.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

no it isnt

(post by smkymcnugget420 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Can you give your expert opinion as to why it isn't.
I'm still undecided.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

From the aerial length, it looks similar to a lot of fairly standard 2.5GHz WiFi equipment.

It's probably so they can connect to it from the street level and don't have to have a cherry picker to program and maintain it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Cool, I'm going to have to make sure for certain so if I destroy the aerial it should only get fixed if they are getting serviced and it is spotted.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes it is.

It also looks like the ones that are equipped with thermal cameras and RF transmitters to project thoughts into your mind.

Maybe it told you to make this thread..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If anything I think the radiation is turning me into professor x..... With legs.

But seriously was that a joke or do you have a link. I haven't been studying 5g, I thought the towers were huge, and the thing out side was a light sensor, but was confused why it needed an aerial

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420
How often would you need to turn it off remotely?
Why build an antenna for something you would never use, that's crazy, explain if your capable.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Britain and the Corona Hoax.

I dont know is this really FORMER VODAFONE BOSS , but what he speaks sound true to me..

FORMER CELL PHONE COMPANY BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G CORONAVIRUS

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Looks like the typical license plate tracker. Is it near an intersection?

Here's a link to what 5G antennas look like:

www.google.com...:1585853512882&q=5G+antenna&tbm=is ch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjd-7PatMroAhVMop4KHWC5CdEQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=2133&bih=1052

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

no i cannot - because telecms is not an area of my expertise

but i can give you my informed knowledge :

1 - that [ lamp outside your flat ] is a commercially availiable street lamp - it design and widespread use - predates the 5g tests

2 - i have seen declared 5g installs - and all the declared test rigs operating in UK - look nothing like this

hear :

a 4g // 5g comparison rig - its to test the network efficiency and response to weather and load - between the 2

5g is top box

3 - i undertand emough about how 5g works - to be skeptical that a 5g tranciever would fit inside the lamp head [ theres not much room - once all the crap you need for a funcioning street lamp is installed

4 - yes - many streetlamps now have an antenna - but as stated - this is for lighting control - the wireless comms - cannot handle any additional load

does that answer your querry ?

i cannot " proove " that its not 5g - BUT thats not the way logic works - you have to show that it does conform to a verified 5g equipment

not some idiot on goon tubes delusions

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thanks for your informed response you have swayed me to beleiving the aerial is for wireless communication to possibly sync the lights.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

But I've already spotted you as a liar before, and you are calling people retards and ridiculing with a post littered with grammatical errors.
I'm still undecided.

He is likely right about what it is, or at least isn't.

This is what 5G units look like. We have some being put up locally now.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

nope its not. its a wireless remote for the light, so it can be turned on and off remotely

i'm in telecom and designing the 5g network right now... your fears are retarded.

watching al lthe retards get hystarical over it made me realize how stupid most conspiracy theories actually are... its 95% "i dont understand so its eeeeeevil"

“The Gell-Mann amnesia effect describes the phenomenon of an expert believing news articles on topics outside of their field of expertise even after acknowledging that articles written in the same publication that are within the expert's field of expertise are error ridden and full of misunderstanding.”

According to scientific American...

more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

Source

I don't think anyone needs to get hysterical, but scientists have been outspoken about this for some time. There needs to be oversight at the least.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join