It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a 5g aerial transmitter on lampost...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes I agree, the thing is when I first seen the video I was like that's the exact same thing outside my window, then because I have high Sensory processing sensitivity I started to pick up all the WiFi and electronics frequency more than usual, as my Autonomic nervous system
Must have been excited by the information. My head was spinning with the eeeeee sound and still is. Sometimes it's hard to tune back out.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
How often would you need to turn it off remotely?

Every day. The new Wi-Fi enabled LED units can be operated from a base unit which monitors ambient lighting and directs them to either come on or turn off based on light loads.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Well it must be doing me wonders cause I have never felt better or more aware, maybe I will finally become a member of the X-men.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That sounds like an expert response, thanks, on another matter a random guy from twitter messaged me and asked me if I would like to join the illuminati High council haha, I played along for a while to see what his scope was, turns out he wanted 400 bucks for me ti get a citizens attire delivered to my door.
I told him thanks for the laugh.

Just incase anyone else gets hit with that con.

Con man was wanting me to send 400 dollars to lagos nigeria

edit on 2-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
That sounds like an expert response, thanks...

No problem, I sell the stuff so I would hope I know about the product.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Remote you say?
So fast!!! I didn't notice the change.
I could swear it was just 17 month ago they went down the streets turning off every single lamppost by hand.

Now if it was off the grid with solarpanel on top, remote would make sense.

I wonder, is on every lamppost an antena ?

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe
The technology is coming, but contrary to what some people say, there could be health risks,

An article wriiten in American Scientific Journal by By Joel M. Moskowitz PhD, on October 17, 2019 that included 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects.
Read here; blogs.scientificamerican.com...

edit on 2-4-2020 by skybandit because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Lol ah man I Love Abovetopsecret.com I really do.

Yea man it is , they are trying to get in on your interior decoration style , destroy it before they see your stylish Ikea matching lamps.

edit on 2-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
It's my alter to Saturn I don't want them seeing...
Not looking to join their in-group.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Was that when they were fuelled by oil lol
I remember walking into a concrete one when I was about 14 walking home from school.

One of many black eyes for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

go get an orgonite crystal off ebay and duct tape it to the pole... its sure to help

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

yep those are what i'm drawing up to put on light and telephone pole now. hundreds of them!!! lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Here you go buddy... google is your friend. That took all of about 10 seconds:

www.citintelly.com...

here i'll even include a quote to make it easy on you

Multifunctional and unique cloud-based smart street lighting control system with central management system (CMS) software. It is a perfect solution to manage large-scale outdoor lighting networks in order to control and monitor street lighting infrastructure while saving energy and reducing maintenance costs. Street Lighting CMS is just the first step of more sophisticated Smart City platform development process.

Was my grammar good enough for you this time? lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

its just like the vaccines cause autism idiocy... one bad scientist and a lot of scientifically illiterate people

www.nytimes.com...

In his research, Dr. Curry looked at studies on how radio waves affect tissues isolated in the lab, and misinterpreted the results as applying to cells deep inside the human body. His analysis failed to recognize the protective effect of human skin. At higher radio frequencies, the skin acts as a barrier, shielding the internal organs, including the brain, from exposure. Human skin blocks the even higher frequencies of sunlight.

hightechforum.org...

One advantage of lower frequencies is that the signals have better penetration, meaning they pass through objects such as walls with less attenuation.

high frequency = low penetration BUT also faster signal degradation which is why there needs to be a lot of antennas closer to the ground.

do you even science bro!?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yeah ya grandma was fine

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No it isn't. That guy with the sun glasses on in the last video is a fear mongering idiot. He really hasn't a clue what he is talking about and this video highlights it.

Here he takes one of the light head units aparts and just spouts utter non-sense. The sad part is that his followers believe everything that he tells them.

edit on 3/4/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Britain and the Corona Hoax.

I dont know is this really FORMER VODAFONE BOSS , but what he speaks sound true to me..

FORMER CELL PHONE COMPANY BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G CORONAVIRUS

OMG... sounds true to me.

Thanks for posting.

I just looked online and there are complaints about that being taken off the Internet so be quick if anyone wants to hear it.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Aye thanks.... We got there in the end up.

He's A geordie so he could even believe his lies.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have heard that some of the 5g masts have ben set on fire in the UK. funny how 5g still goes up in a pandemic. Somehow this is still considered essential work.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Ohh they burn, that's good to know.
Mind control is essential alright

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join