It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Most of the hospitals I've been transporting patients to in the ambulance are nearly empty, dont understand why the news would say otherwise than to invoke fear a reply to: Picollo30

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My mother is a nurse working in ER and End of Life care wards. She's an admin nurse, not medical. I was speaking with her this evening and she told me that there is a dedicated ward for Covid patients in her hospital. In the last few days, she has moved three people from her ward to the Covid ward because they were showing symptoms. She took a look at the computer and said there has been 5 deaths related to Covid in the last week. Management are preparing for a increase in Covid patients over the next week and she is been reassigned to the Covid ward as a result.

This is in north UK.
edit on 4-4-2020 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2020 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think people just desperately want a reason to be/feel unified.

War is the time when everyone matters. In peace time the "unskilled" workers get treated like beggars, because they are seen as contributing less. But in war, you never turn away any help you can get.

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: nOraKat

Hospitals have cancelled non emergency elective surgery and discharged patients who can recover at home

One local fire department has their EMTs actively discouraging people from going to the hospital knowing that
the hospital, after a cursory exam, will send them home

Only if really really sick will admit you

This is to clear beds and staff in case get a influx of patients suffering from corona

I think a lot of shortages are caused by preparing for foreseen catastrophes.

My boss had us all work an extra shift the week things started becoming intense. He was afraid there would be a flood of sick calls, and he wanted extra staff for that.

Then the calls didn't come in, and with lower volumes, the extra staff just had nothing to do.

A nearby office had one confirmed case, but even with that they only needed a few extra staff. (Either they're going to shut the whole office down for a day to clean, or just the one guy will go home.)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
German journalist was told to go to packed ER service with COVID-19 in Berlin hospital. He arrives there and the hospital is "dead"

What in the actual **ck is going on? There are reports of american hospitals that are empty too. Also the 21 y/o girl the media said died of COVID, died of a heart attack, nothing COVID related

Here in my country Portugal, at least my city, Porto, people go for a walk like nothing is happening and the cops are talking with each other, laughing. Nothing is enforced, people stay home because they want to and because they are scared. Please believe me i am not making this up. If i wanted to stay outdoors today i could as no one is giving a ****

Can someone tell me what's really going on? Is this smoke and mirrors to hide something else?

www.davidicke.com...

one of my friends went to the ER today for his daughter...there was only 1 other person in the waiting room. When we took my grandmother to that ER 2 years ago (also early April) it was so packed people were waiting outside and sitting on the floor.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

so why would a nation's government allow themselves to be crippled economically so as to be bailed out or bought by the chinese ? Are all world leaders simply masked chinese dudes just waiting to rip the masks off when "their" country is decimated enough & wave in his superiors ? I like to think i"m fairly open minded but your theory seems bollocks up to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

so why would a nation's government allow themselves to be crippled economically so as to be bailed out or bought by the chinese ? Are all world leaders simply masked chinese dudes just waiting to rip the masks off when "their" country is decimated enough & wave in his superiors ? I like to think i"m fairly open minded but your theory seems bollocks up to me.

They want china to pay for this and might come asking for the trillions in the form of missiles.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

do not expect conspiracy delusions to exhibit :

logic - coherence or internal consistency

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

Covid19 is certainly harming their production.

But one of China's biggest looming problems is its growing "young to old" ratio, with higher and higher percentage of its population being on that "old" side.

Funny that this disease is only widely lethal to that group..........

And what is another one of China's biggest problems? Maintaining their exchange rate.

If the USA doesn't borrow money (by which I mean issue Federal Treasury bills, so Chinese business people can buy them), then all those dollars they keep earning in America's consumer market have nowhere to go.

They can write the value of a USD investment on their ledger as though it had been converted to Chinese Renminbi, but not actually exchange it. And then their corporation shows profits, and the currency exchange rate remains favorable.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I dunno. I guess it’d be be pretty creepy if Uncle Sam finally had to the tell it’s citizens and The World they’d all had a bioweapon released on them. My guess is some people would be upset.

Ya know, some people did some things. And stuff...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join