It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Spacespider
Hoaxing people to stay indoors at home, to reduce panic and chaos when the meteor is going to hit our moon.
The moon will likely be pushed out orbit and fragments will rain down on earth, in worst case scenario it will hit earth and everything will be lost.

Well thank God I'll be in my house when that happens...

Funniest thing I've read in days!

Thank you for the belly laugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The reactions of governments is what will eventually keep these numbers down.

We have no cure or vaccine. The only choice we have to stop the spread is to remain separated.

We've had pandemics before and millions died. This is the first time in
history people gave up their freedom on top of it. What makes
you think government is trying to save people?

Why in the hell would they?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

This is the first time in history people gave up their freedom on top of it.

Upon what do you base this statement?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's a quarantine and nothing like the whole world being shut down Phage;

Shut down by the ruling class that has no interest in saving anyone but their own asses.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That's a quarantine and nothing like the whole world being shut down Phage;

Businesses closed. People confined to their homes. Sound familiar?

When a flu outbreak at a nearby military barracks first spread into the St. Louis civilian population, Starkloff wasted no time closing the schools, shuttering movie theaters and pool halls, and banning all public gatherings. There was pushback from business owners, but Starkloff and the mayor held their ground. When infections swelled as expected, thousands of sick residents were treated at home by a network of volunteer nurses.
history.com...

Hospitals were overwhelmed, and doctors and nurses worked to breaking point, although there was little they could do. Medical schools closed their third- and fourth-year classes and students helped in the wards. There were no treatments against the flu and no antibiotics to treat complications such as pneumonia.

In many towns, theatres, dance halls, churches and other public-gathering places were shut, some for months. Streets were sprayed with chemicals and people wore anti-germ masks. Some factories relaxed no-smoking rules believing that cigarettes would help prevent infection.

www.independent.co.uk...

You should know whereof you speak before you do so, lest it appear you don't know what you're talking about.

edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Well the whole free world is quarantined now hombre,

Because the politicians are trying to save us. Get the F%$^ off me

I know exactly here to for from hence I speaketh!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Well the whole free world is quarantined now hombre,

I'm not. I can leave my home anytime I need to.

I know exactly here to for from hence I speaketh!
Incorrect.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30
The media bombardment with worse case scenarios, along with misleading the public by NOT reporting the ACTIVE number of Covid-19 cases, is literally causing suicide hotlines to light up in big cities. And there are some US deaths directly attributable to Media fear-mongering.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

along with misleading the public by NOT reporting the ACTIVE number of Covid-19 cases,

You are wrong. Again.
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The media bombardment with worse case scenarios, along with misleading the public by NOT reporting the ACTIVE number of Covid-19 cases, is literally causing suicide hotlines to light up in big cities. And there are some US deaths directly attributable to Media fear-mongering.
a reply to: carewemust

Not suicides corona!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm not. I can leave my home anytime I need to.

Then I guess I was speaking prophetically. Is it over yet Phage has government
saved us? Where is Bill with that vaccine? I'm sure he'll be along shortly
people are asking to many questions. And the virus isn't moving fast enough.

edit on 2-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Cute, but I don’t have time for games
Your point would be made if you actually made it instead of being cute

reply to: opethPA

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hey dude if the truth hurts so be it

Coronavirus misinformation has stoked xenophobia, created relentless demand (and considerable profit) for products that are unlikely to help anyone, added considerable confusion to an already uncertain situation, and has only continued to multiply. At best, the latest crop of Covid-19 conspiracy theories are wacky bits of hogwash

edit on 2/4/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
What in the actual **ck is going on? There are reports of american hospitals that are empty too. Also the 21 y/o girl the media said died of COVID, died of a heart attack, nothing COVID related

I smell dead fish, also.

Seeing all the posts the last few days with movies about empty hospitals. Over here in the Netherlands they keep saying hospitals are loaded. So I went on a road trip today.

Hospital in hometown, empty, no soul left. Maybe the whole hospital died off and I wasn't told. I walked around the building, nothing to see thru the windows. It's close near my home, so I will drive past tonight if I see any lights.

Hospital in the Hague, a few (I saw six or so) people but in now way alarming. No panic at all.

I will try other hospitals tomorrow. Reading all the fuzz in the news about overwhelming the health system my experience today seemed quite odd. Unsettling maybe.

Also those looneys in my government keep hammering on healthcare issues, nobody is seeing them, not people that I know. This repeating of the same argument tells me there is something real fishy about this.

T

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The NWO crowd is going for broke, looting the treasury while destroying the economy. Once we're all dependents upon government it will be easy for them to do whatever they want with us. There are dozens of videos showing these supposed epicenters of the virus being virtually empty while ambulances are sitting around. These government measures won't save people it will kill far more than this supposed pandemic will. If we don't push back against this idiocy we won't have any rights at all. Maybe we deserve all this for becoming the tame sheep we are.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Technocratic Agenda Dominates COVID-19 Panic

Funny how they had written those reports years ago and they seem to include things that we now experience real life .

In 2010, Rockefeller Foundation and the consulting firm Global Business Network released the report Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The report was written with the aim of investigating four future scenarios for the world (Lock Step, Clever Together, Hack Attack and Smart Scramble). One of the scenarios, Lock Step – A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback, dealt with a severe Pandemic and had quite chilling similarities to the development and response to the ongoing Corona Crisis.

In 2006, WEF released the first Global Risks Report with warnings about global problems and suggestions on how to solve them with aid from Big Business. The purpose was to “advance the thinking around more effective mitigation of global risks”. Three main threats were identified in the first report: Terrorism, Climate Change, and Pandemics. The consequences of a lethal flu could be severe and in the end reshape the world. A lethal flu, its spread facilitated by global travel patterns and uncontained by insufficient warning mechanisms, would present an acute threat. Short-term economic impacts would include severe impairment of travel, tourism and other service industries, as well as manufacturing and retail supply chains. Global trade, investor risk appetites and consumption demand could suffer for more extended periods. Deep shifts in social, economic and political relations are possible. (World Economic Forum, Global Risk Report, 2006)

Digital totalitarian society

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Funny thing......I can't understand for the life of me why all of the reported epicenters in the US are cities that have been on the path to bankruptcy for a while now and need that Fed Dollar to get by.

Hmmm. Just something strange.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Then I guess I was speaking prophetically. Is it over yet Phage has government
saved us? Where is Bill with that vaccine? I'm sure he'll be along shortly
people are asking to many questions. And the virus isn't moving fast enough.

When you say "Government" are you talking company, State, Federal, or all the above? The Governor of each state basically has Presidential powers in that State, and they use their own Executive Orders in these cases such as with COVID-19, so every state is different in that approach.

You say the world has shut down, but that really isn't true. There are a good number of countries that are trying different approaches to this dilemma. In America it is different everywhere and events like the closing of your favorite restaurant was most likely done at the Mayor level. I know in Portland the Mayor of Portland has limited a lot of access without "buy in" from the Governor, so there is an example at the lowest level as they see fit for their city and not "the evil elites of the world" taking actions.

I also know my "work from home" is company driven to slow down the spread, so in all this I fail to see your point of Freedoms lost. Maybe we can talk about what freedoms have you lost so far. That would be a good place to start...

edit on 2-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a few friends who are nurses in NYC area, they were talking about feeling overwhelmed and concerned for their own safety because the number of people.

I too think a lot is taking place right now and not just what we are told, but I believe my friends that the hospitals in NYC are filling.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The so called "journalist" that made this video has been deemed very untrustworthy and has a reputation of bending the truth to suit his agenda. It has been discussed before on other threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join